Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: 181 Dead in the U.S. During 2 Week Period From Experimental COVID Injections

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28,472
    Thanks
    6,309
    Thanked 5,312 Times in 4,166 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,824 Times in 3,640 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Americans are unlikely to know what Dettol is.

    Haw, haw, haw.
    That wouldn't be because of a lack of advertising or availability

    Are we talking dumbasses ?

    Haw, haw..................................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

    Maria Ressa.

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    69,000
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post
    That wouldn't be because of a lack of advertising or availability
    Think so?


    Haw, haw..................................haw.

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28,472
    Thanks
    6,309
    Thanked 5,312 Times in 4,166 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,824 Times in 3,640 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Think so?


    Haw, haw..................................haw.
    Know so.

    You're way dummer than you think.

    Haw, haw..........................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

    Maria Ressa.

  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,394
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 977 Times in 666 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 172 Times in 162 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post


    Are they wrong about the number of deaths that have occurred after vaccination?

    https://vaers.hhs.gov/
    They are guilty of many things. Check their claim against the vaers.hhs data and you might buy a clue.

    So, we now have them lying about data. How many other lies do you need from them before you understand that their statements should not be trusted/
    He that tweets much, is much mistaken

  5. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    69,000
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Excuse for a Human View Post
    They are guilty of many things.
    Irrelevant. Skepticism is one thing. Committing a genetic fallacy is another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Excuse for a Human View Post
    Check their claim against the vaers.hhs data and you might buy a clue. So, we now have them lying about data.
    If your claim is that they are lying, the burden of proof is on you to prove it.

    I'll wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Excuse for a Human View Post
    How many other lies do you need from them before you understand that their statements should not be trusted
    Try to focus. We aren't discussing any other topic. If they lied about this data, prove it.

    You might want to recall that a broken clock is right twice a day, and that past performance is not indicative of future results when you try to engage in reasoned discussion.

  6. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    42,496
    Thanks
    10,508
    Thanked 11,312 Times in 8,429 Posts
    Groans
    43
    Groaned 4,469 Times in 3,802 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    181 Dead in the U.S. During 2 Week Period From Experimental COVID Injections – How Long Will We Continue to Allow Mass Murder by Lethal Injection?

    https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/18...jection/print/


    Hank Aaron got the vaccine now he is dead...It’s also been reported that his health was good up until 2 weeks ago when he took the vaccine as a way to get more African Americans to signup to be vaccinated...
    Pseudoscience, quackary site.

    Color me shocked!

    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/health-impact-news/amp/

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

    moon (01-24-2021)

  8. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,394
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 977 Times in 666 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 172 Times in 162 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    181 Dead in the U.S. During 2 Week Period From Experimental COVID Injections – How Long Will We Continue to Allow Mass Murder by Lethal Injection?

    https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/18...jection/print/


    Hank Aaron got the vaccine now he is dead...It’s also been reported that his health was good up until 2 weeks ago when he took the vaccine as a way to get more African Americans to signup to be vaccinated...
    Let's examine this in light of the actual data. "healthimpactnews" is being disingenuous in their claim of deaths caused by the vaccine.

    According to several sources, in the US about 5,000 person per 100,000 over the age of 65 die every year. That works out to roughly 95 per 100,000 per week.
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/old...can-health.htm

    Health impact news doesn't make it clear but they are reporting the number of cases where a vaccine reaction was reported not the number of vaccines administered. Pfizer is delivering a little over 4 million doses every week. If we simply assume that each person is getting 2 doses that would mean that over the 2 weeks 8 million doses were delivered and at least 4 million people got the vaccine.

    The reality of the data is that 181 people out of the 4 million that got the vaccine died.
    Let's assume that of the 4 million people that got vaccinated only 200,000 people were over 65. We would expect that to be 190 deaths out of the 200,000 people over 65. The fact that there were only 181 says that the vaccine is actually quite safe.
    He that tweets much, is much mistaken

  9. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    69,000
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post
    Know so.
    Because you say so?

    Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post
    You're way dummer than you think.
    Haw, haw..........................haw.

  10. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    69,000
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Excuse for a Human View Post
    Let's examine this in light of the actual data. The reality of the data is that 181 people out of the 4 million that got the vaccine died.
    Just a few minutes ago you said they lied.

    What happened? Did you check the data and realize you were wrong?

  11. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    69,000
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Excuse for a Human View Post
    Let's assume that of the 4 million people that got vaccinated only 200,000 people were over 65.
    Let's not. Assumption has no place in a discussion about data.

  12. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    69,000
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEMOCRAT domer76 View Post
    Pseudoscience, quackary site.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zappacrite View Post
    Facts are facts. Numbers don't change depending on which website they happen to come from. But here you are, attacking the source once more. If you had anything more substantial, you'd post it.
    Are they wrong about the number of people who died after being vaccinated, DEMOCRAT?

    I'll understand if you don't know, of course.

    Loser.


  13. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    7,103
    Thanks
    4,735
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,498 Posts
    Groans
    218
    Groaned 90 Times in 88 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Best stick with the Dettol, eh.
    Da fuq is Dettol?

  14. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    5,752
    Thanks
    3,943
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 2,283 Posts
    Groans
    826
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    #DisinformationTrollFail

  15. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    31,503
    Thanks
    9,212
    Thanked 13,802 Times in 10,632 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 2,050 Times in 2,010 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    I wish your problem was that you sucked your own dick. sadly, your criminal insanity threatens humanity.
    Let's pretend that it was just like your little boy fantasy desires. What are you going to do about it? Get another face tat in protest? Get sentenced to life for conspiring to blow up a daycare center?

    Like the other drugstore cowboys, you talk a good fight but never show up for one. Look at how many of the tough talking JPP members didn't go to DC.

    Truth, Justice and the American way

  16. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    41,679
    Thanks
    1,845
    Thanked 4,655 Times in 3,649 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 283 Times in 261 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Let's pretend that it was just like your little boy fantasy desires. What are you going to do about it? Get another face tat in protest? Get sentenced to life for conspiring to blow up a daycare center?

    Like the other drugstore cowboys, you talk a good fight but never show up for one. Look at how many of the tough talking JPP members didn't go to DC.
    I don't fight worms.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade polices.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-18-2021, 01:35 PM
  2. The COVID VACCINE is not really a vaccine. Its weirdo experimental crap
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-10-2020, 08:21 PM
  3. Covid vaccine programme to start next week in UK
    By Primavera in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-03-2020, 03:35 AM
  4. Trump not seen in public for over a week -he's dead
    By anatta in forum Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-28-2016, 03:49 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 12:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •