Thread: GOP Clown- Coloreds Get Covid More Due to Not Being Clean

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Default GOP Clown- Coloreds Get Covid More Due to Not Being Clean

i have to ask myself- what century is today's GOP living in? calling black folks "colored?" assuming they might be hit harder by Covid because they do not wash their hands enough?

Seriously?

An Ohio lawmaker who called Black Americans "colored" will lead a legislative health committee, according to the Associated Press.

State Sen. Stephen Huffman, a medical doctor, questioned the hygiene practices of Black Americans.

Huffman apologized and has sought to make amends for his statements.

An Ohio GOP lawmaker and doctor who last year described Black Americans as "colored" in questioning their hygiene as it relates to contracting COVID-19 will now lead the state Senate Health Committee, according to the Associated Press.

This past June, state Sen. Stephen Huffman, an emergency room doctor, openly questioned the coronavirus prevention methods of Black Americans while speaking with Angela Dawson, a Black woman and the executive director of the Ohio Commission on Minority Health.

"I understand African Americans have higher instances of chronic conditions that makes them more susceptible to death from COVID," Huffman said. "But why does that make them more susceptible just to get COVID?"

He added: "Could it just be that African Americans - or the colored population - do not wash their hands as well as other groups? Or wear masks? Or do not socially distance themselves? Could that just be the explanation of why there's a higher incidence?"

(as far as coloreds not wearing masks, has this clown watched any of the trump pep rallies held after the CDC recommended masks and social distancing? or the "events" Trump and the GOP had at the White House that led to dozens of people getting infected? And almost no black people at all in attendance?)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,260 Times in 33,910 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,089 Times in 4,704 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    i have to ask myself- what century is today's GOP living in? calling black folks "colored?" assuming they might be hit harder by Covid because they do not wash their hands enough?

Seriously?

An Ohio lawmaker who called Black Americans "colored" will lead a legislative health committee, according to the Associated Press.

State Sen. Stephen Huffman, a medical doctor, questioned the hygiene practices of Black Americans.

Huffman apologized and has sought to make amends for his statements.

An Ohio GOP lawmaker and doctor who last year described Black Americans as "colored" in questioning their hygiene as it relates to contracting COVID-19 will now lead the state Senate Health Committee, according to the Associated Press.

This past June, state Sen. Stephen Huffman, an emergency room doctor, openly questioned the coronavirus prevention methods of Black Americans while speaking with Angela Dawson, a Black woman and the executive director of the Ohio Commission on Minority Health.

"I understand African Americans have higher instances of chronic conditions that makes them more susceptible to death from COVID," Huffman said. "But why does that make them more susceptible just to get COVID?"

He added: "Could it just be that African Americans - or the colored population - do not wash their hands as well as other groups? Or wear masks? Or do not socially distance themselves? Could that just be the explanation of why there's a higher incidence?"

(as far as coloreds not wearing masks, has this clown watched any of the trump pep rallies held after the CDC recommended masks and social distancing? or the "events" Trump and the GOP had at the White House that led to dozens of people getting infected? And almost no black people at all in attendance?)
    He needs to resign.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,126 Times in 12,649 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,395 Posts
    Blog Entries

Put some researchers on the question and find out.

Till we have proof it is a reasonable set of questions.
    The bottom line is that conservatives cant admit to themselves the Evil they have allowed to romp on their watch.

This is going to hurt.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    He needs to resign.
    just like with trump, he is not the disease- he is the symptom. the fact a clown like this can be elected to a responsible position in the republican party by republican voters proves how sad and backward the republican party is today.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-24-2021)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Put some researchers on the question and find out.

Till we have proof it is a reasonable set of questions.
    no, you don't. did you miss the part about how many of trump's rallies and events with nothing but white stooges not wearing masks or social distancing led to so many infections? get it, they were not colored folks at these republican events...get it?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I personally think that other than lifestyle diseases like being fat and with high blood pressure and high cholesterol the main reasons blacks do worse is low Vit D.

Which they could fix faster than their other problems that result from their propensity to make bad decisions.

Cry me a river....I am not having it.
    The bottom line is that conservatives cant admit to themselves the Evil they have allowed to romp on their watch.

This is going to hurt.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I personally think that other than lifestyle diseases like being fat and with high blood pressure and high cholesterol the main reasons blacks do worse is low Vit D.

Which they could fix faster than their other problems that result from their propensity to make bad decisions.

Cry me a river....I am not having it.
    but look at how stupid you are!! you are stupid for any race. good god, bozo, do you really think that shit when you have to know Obama has stray nose hairs with higher IQs than you and your whole hick family put together? why didn't the lack of Vitamin D keep him from being 50,000 times smarter than you?

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    but look at how stupid you are!! you are stupid for any race. good god, bozo, do you really think that shit when you have to know Obama has stray nose hairs with higher IQs than you and your whole hick family put together? why didn't the lack of Vitamin D keep him from being 50,000 times smarter than you?
    Evasion.

This is going to hurt.