Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nothing says waste of time and resources like..........

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    One thing for sure. He never would have grabbed your ugly ass moms pussy. NO WAY. One thing about ole donnie boy,.....he always got the prime ass.
    i know you are a punk ass bitch with a low IQ, but why does even a retard like you believe you know what complete strangers on the internet look like, and that trying to insult your betters by saying stupid ass juvenile shit about their family is a good way to go? do you see why normal people hate stupid fuck trump stooges like you? you have absolutely no morals, no decency, and so very few active brain cells.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

blackascoal (01-23-2021), Diesel (01-23-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post

Loving your pain
    I have none. Nothing has changed nor will it. At the end of the day the same people run the country that always have. You guys all know it too. Some of you have the guts to admit it but very few. But the fact is.......you all KNOW it.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,553 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Some people cannot understand that all that tough talk is a waste of time. You are just pixels on a computer screen. All that talk is so childish. Growing up is hard to do for some people.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

CASPER (01-23-2021)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,402 Times in 9,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fuck you fatass soft little midget. 50 bucks says even at 56 I'd beat your fat little ass like the dog you are. In fact I KNOW I would. I have more muscle in my dick than you have in your arms pussy. The magic of the internet where you can PRETEND to be whatever you wish you were dont mean shit to me. You can SAY you are this or that but it sure as fuck dont mean you are. If I wanted your opinion I'd beat it out of you. you have a big mouth for someone who sucks dick,....maybe thats why it is,... who knows. All I know is you dont mean jack shit.
    Followed by:

So much anger from you guys...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-23-2021)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Fuck you fatass soft little midget. 50 bucks says even at 56 I'd beat your fat little ass like the dog you are. In fact I KNOW I would. I have more muscle in my dick than you have in your arms pussy. The magic of the internet where you can PRETEND to be whatever you wish you were dont mean shit to me. You can SAY you are this or that but it sure as fuck dont mean you are. If I wanted your opinion I'd beat it out of you. you have a big mouth for someone who sucks dick,....maybe thats why it is,... who knows. All I know is you dont mean jack shit.
    Welp, I do know that there would no impeachment if the sloppy, orange fatass whose butthole who eat every night until he falls asleep had behaved like a normal human being. He lost. You lost. Let it go, you weak, homo-curious, no neck having blob. If you are actually 56, that would explain a lot. You are fucking repulsive. And even dumber than that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-23-2021)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    you sure must want Trump to grab your pussy without asking if you ever meet.
    If anyone tried to grab Stone's gaping pussy, they would fall into a black hole.

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

you obviously dont have a dick

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have none. Nothing has changed nor will it. At the end of the day the same people run the country that always have. You guys all know it too. Some of you have the guts to admit it but very few. But the fact is.......you all KNOW it.
    what we know is you are a closet homosexual

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh sure, that’s exactly what you’ve been saying when all were speaking truth about der leader ... NOT

DUDE, I can feel your pain every time you post. You were just so damn sure trump was telling you the truth and he was going to run away with the election. After all, bleach didn’t taste that bad.

Your wife is looking for intervention for you. Spend some time with her .. tell her you’re going to be alright.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-23-2021), Hoosier Daddy (01-23-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-23-2021)

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

I can sure tell how happy and at peace you all are in here,... it REALLY shows!

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    Yep. It's like tits on a bull.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

They are too gay to bring out the long knives so they have these hissy fits instead.
    DC is awash with 3 yr olds...
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Our current leaders impeaching a former President. Any way you slice it this is an absurdity and damn near a crime against the American people. You would think with all the REAL problems we have facing us they wouldnt bother wasting the time and money on something so foolish. To say nothing of the fact is this is about as far away from unity as one can get. But no,.... its what they do,...it is who they are.

The left must be absolutely PETRIFIED of President trump. And it shows,..... BIGTIME!

Give em HELL Mr President!
    They can face real problems and impeach him, Tinkerbell. And they're hardly 'terrified' of him. They beat his ass in the election.

Why do you worship a mobbed-up whore like twump? Daddy issues?

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 829 Times in 788 Posts

Maybe when the Democrats finish with Trump they can impeach Nixon. Sure he's been out of office for decades and is dead, but what the heck! Impeach him too! After all the dead vote Democrat all time, why should a little thing like dying stand in the way of a Republican deserving impeachment?

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Democrats are doing this to avoid actually having to do something for the American people. Why? Because they have nothing. No plans. No platform. The more they can keep their less than intelligent base enthralled with side shows, the less they have to do anything. It has been working perfectly for them.