Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Happens When The Earth Resources Are Depleted?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    There is no fucking god. Please grow up.
    You have your beliefs I have mine. You have no right to tell me what to believe or not to believe just as I dont have the right to tell you. Typical left winger,....always DEMANDING others think like they do.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Callinectes (01-23-2021), cancel2 2022 (01-23-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    There is no fucking god. Please grow up.
    Rage filled angry post. You have proven my point for me.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Not sure what use scandium has in wind turbines! It's bloody expensive at over 2200 dollars per gram. The two main RREs are neodymium and dysprosium for the huge permanent magnets.
    nice you avoided the problem as most usually do. Denial saves reality and humanity destroying understanding of genetic connections between mutually evolving lifetimes from now on. Guess where that leads the future of eternally separated in biological order so far?

right where societal evolution brought the homo sapien species globally to this talking point.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

5. The Following User Groans At serenity For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-23-2021)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    nice you avoided the problem as most usually do. Denial saves reality and humanity destroying understanding of genetic connections between mutually evolving lifetimes from now on. Guess where that leads the future of eternally separated in biological order so far?

right where societal evolution brought the homo sapien species globally to this talking point.
    What are you raving about ffs?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Callinectes (01-23-2021)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    What are you raving about ffs?
    what rave? All my time living I was told to think beyond the talking point created to isolate and insulate a point of origin that distracts people from life in plain sight. Your post was making everyone focus on a talking point that keeps people divided intellectually taking sides mutually agreeing to never agree on anything specific, like life is physically limited to reproductions biologically eternally separated since inception until extinction so far.

the kinetic compounding of periodic elements and the space between erosion and decomposition combinations inorganically and organically exchange inductively between expanding details never the same again and results never reproduced twice ancestrally present so far.

its simple rule of 72 in economics applied to DNA exhanges sustaining the numbers of each species still reproduction from now on. Common point of mutually evolving while specifically changing form as shaped since conceived.

kinetic physical absolutes rejected possible in science and spiritualism. the center of the universal moment perpetually changing in plain sight as universally balancing so far. no room for open circuits when energy cannot be created or destroyed changing chape and form so far.

I removed intelelctual doubt governing outcomes from so far. Lets see how honest you are from now on? governance by speculation or understanding mutual point of origin? Your choice, but understand judgement day arrived 15 years ago.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    what rave? All my time living I was told to think beyond the talking point created to isolate and insulate a point of origin that distracts people from life in plain sight. Your post was making everyone focus on a talking point that keeps people divided intellectually taking sides mutually agreeing to never agree on anything specific, like life is physically limited to reproductions biologically eternally separated since inception until extinction so far.

the kinetic compounding of periodic elements and the space between erosion and decomposition combinations inorganically and organically exchange inductively between expanding details never the same again and results never reproduced twice ancestrally present so far.

its simple rule of 72 in economics applied to DNA exhanges sustaining the numbers of each species still reproduction from now on. Common point of mutually evolving while specifically changing form as shaped since conceived.

kinetic physical absolutes rejected possible in science and spiritualism. the center of the universal moment perpetually changing in plain sight as universally balancing so far. no room for open circuits when energy cannot be created or destroyed changing chape and form so far.

I removed intelelctual doubt governing outcomes from so far. Lets see how honest you are from now on? governance by speculation or understanding mutual point of origin? Your choice, but understand judgement day arrived 15 years ago.
    You spelled “intellectual” wrong.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

Stone (01-23-2021)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    You spelled “intellectual” wrong.
    so what, you understood the misspelling anyway, but you also avoided the conversation point. Gee discredting what was said because of transposition of letters in a word? sounds like you are deflecting from what I discussed.

That make you part of my talking point on how corruption is added to next generations from now on one acestral replacement at a time so far? osn't that called social nurturing an outcome before arrival through rule of laws written generations ago.

what a conundrum someone deciphered catch 22. Boxing ancestral progression into adopting type casted character role playing cradle to grave. Oh and before you go screaming I am off topic, human ancestral progression is one of this planet's renewable resources until extinction by natural disaster or self inflicted destruction over which one sided logic rules the whole species.
    Last edited by serenity; 01-23-2021 at 09:22 AM.

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

Isn’t the whole point moot now that America is back in the paris climate deal? That should save us all, right? Memo to leftards: throttle back on the doomsday shit. And to you American leftards, if you think a fossilized demented walking aneurysm and the first black female communist VP is gonna fix this, you’re crazier than I thought.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

Bulletbob (01-23-2021), Stone (01-23-2021)

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Seek professional help.
    why because he is right about what he said, and all you can do is attack him, your a meat head

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

It's pretty much in our genes. Human beings will not take action that negatively impacts their lives - even slightly - until we are well into a state of crisis.

And sometimes not even then. Many can't even wear a mask during a pandemic. People won't make any of the sacrifices that are needed to make to keep our relationship w/ the planet healthy and sustainable.

It's a pretty tragic circumstance.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-23-2021)

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    Isn’t the whole point moot now that America is back in the paris climate deal? That should save us all, right? Memo to leftards: throttle back on the doomsday shit. And to you American leftards, if you think a fossilized demented walking aneurysm and the first black female communist VP is gonna fix this, you’re crazier than I thought.
    Whoever said the Paris deal would "save" us? Got a quote?

The Paris deal is a first baby step. It's nothing - but at least it's something. And even that is insanely controversial. How dare we consider making ANY sacrifices to our lifestyle or habits.

Nothing about how we are living right now is even remotely sustainable.

18. The Following User Groans At BartenderElite For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-23-2021)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-23-2021)

20. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Logically, the answer is to control our population level and figure out ways to live more sustainably.

Religions fight that because religions were created when they thought the world was pretty much endless and could not envision a time when humans would become so numerous they would deplete the natural resources. Religions all try to increase their membership primarily by encouraging procreation. That is not sustainable. That is why religion and science are in disagreement.

I am glad to see that religions are in decline. My personal view is that they are antiquated and do not apply to the modern world.

I have nothing against people who want to believe in a creator. Everyone should be able to embrace their own faith. I think that should be between an individual and their own beliefs. I do not understand why humans need to coordinate with one another to pray. Isn't that between an individual and their perceived higher power? Why does that have to be a group thing? Does gathering in groups make praying more effective? Does expanding a religion make the participants feel better about their beliefs? Certainly if one individual held a belief and nobody else shared it, that would make it the most difficult for that one person to hold onto those beliefs. They would have to be very strong beliefs, if unsupported by evidence. And that's really all faith is. Belief in something which cannot be proven.

But this urge to see a religion grow is the undoing of humanity. No wonder they all predict a big cataclysmic end. They ensure it with their illogical belief that the number of humans can always continue to grow as they inhabit a finite habitat.

That is self destructive.

I would rather see humanity endure.

So, logically, I support limiting the number of humans on the planet. It does appear that we currently have too many.

The logical way to reduce the number of humans is to simply stop reproducing so many.

This could be done by pointing out the logic and simply asking people to do the right thing.

But if religion gets in the way it might have to become law with enforcement.

If we don't, things will continue to get worse.

And look at what we have done to the planet. Aside from resource depletion, our industrial activity has caused climate change. That's going to bite us before resource depletion does.

It is time for us to embrace science over religion.

It is time for us to say clearly: "Believe what you want, but when it begins to threaten our very existence, it has gone too far."
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-23-2021)

22. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    And btw....... I dont want to hear about poor third worlders not having access to birth control. The ryhthm method has been around forever. If you are too frikkin stupid to do basic math then surely you dont need to be bringing any more morons into the world over the basic number of say two.
    No worries. They'll breed themselves into oblivion.
    Last edited by AProudLefty; 01-23-2021 at 10:43 PM.

23. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    When all the Lithium and Ion are mined within the next 2 years, that electric car dream is fucked.
    What about electric trucks, hmm?
    Things to deliver goods to people. Has that been considered? No? Que surprise! Fucking dumbasses.
    You're not getting any food delivered, feed yourself, now what?
    That's the problem, isn't it?

24. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    This one probably is not the one but we are going to have a virus that takes out hundreds of millions in a short period of time.

It is going to be gruesome.
    Rage virus is very possible. We've seen that one in Florida.