Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: God help us. Senate confirms BLACK MAN as Secretary of Defense !!!

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Did you go ballistic and have an explosive diarrhea when Powell became a 4 star general?
    Whatever he got he got thru affirmative action. I doubt powell can even read. AA is everywhere.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    It's always nice to see the standards at Bob Jones University are still producing such dazzling displays of willful ignorance and bigotry! Way to go Text! You're the best thing for Progressives, Democrats and (hopefully) liberal 3rd party candidates!
    The board notes your undying support of affirmative action. You want blacks given jobs over more qualified whites. You are a white-hating racist.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The markets are about to crash....I have been all cash since OCT 16....very happily so.
    We've been hearing that for years and years and it never happens. Eventually it will but t could a long ways off. I am heavily into gold and silver miners myself.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    But you did vote for a lying racist groping imbecile and his kamal. The stock market is tanking. Good job dimwit
    No, he didn't vote for Trump.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    It will be down by the end of the day shit stain
    My God, you're a moron. To the IGNORE list you go. Adios, mutherfukker.
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    My God, you're a moron. To the IGNORE list you go. Adios, mutherfukker.
    Yakuda is 100% obscene troll. NO one reads his posts.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Yakuda is 100% obscene troll. NO one reads his posts.
    Well, starting now, neither will I.

You know, this forum is pretty good once you take out the trash.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-24-2021)

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    Well, starting now, neither will I.

You know, this forum is pretty good once you take out the trash.

There are several right wing trolls who always write obscene insults. One and done.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    We've been hearing that for years and years and it never happens. Eventually it will but t could a long ways off. I am heavily into gold and silver miners myself.
    Sounds like a good plan....I am concerned about hyper inflation....thinking about buying some actual gold.

Equities have never been more expensive, and corporate debt is way out of hand....the next crash is most certainly almost here.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,023 Times in 8,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Whatever he got he got thru affirmative action. I doubt powell can even read. AA is everywhere.
    Powell received a bachelors degree in geology in 1958, before there was any affirmative action. There was quotas, but quotas against Blacks and Jews at the time.

Powell would not have been able to get a bachelors degree if he could not read. While in high school, and college, he worked for a Jewish owned furniture store, and was somewhat fluent in Yiddish. He could read and write in Yiddish, because it was the language of orders in the store.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-25-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-24-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-24-2021)

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's always nice to see the standards at Bob Jones University are still producing such dazzling displays of willful ignorance and bigotry! Way to go Text! You're the best thing for Progressives, Democrats and (hopefully) liberal 3rd party candidates!

The board notes your undying support of affirmative action. You want blacks given jobs over more qualified whites. You are a white-hating racist.
    Ahh, the old right wing shuffle....let's all pretend the subject title of this thread and the OP itself doesn't reek of racism. Nope, let's make a false charge against anyone who logically challenges the aforementioned to try and deflect scrutiny. A tribute to Dump's mentor Roy Cohn and to Gobbels. They'd be proud, Text. Keep it up so that anyone STILL on the fence about Dump truck support will seek saner, more rational and democratic leadership.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-24-2021)

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ahh, the old right wing shuffle....let's all pretend the subject title of this thread and the OP itself doesn't reek of racism. Nope, let's make a false charge against anyone who logically challenges the aforementioned to try and deflect scrutiny. )
    I'm just making a point you have no answer to. You say you oppose racism and yet you support affirmative action and want whites persecuted!!!!

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm just making a point you have no answer to. You say you oppose racism and yet you support affirmative action and want whites persecuted!!!!
    Oh, I forgot to add that dimwits like Text only copy parts of a response that they address out of context....then they claim some sort of "victory" that defies logic.

Text, you can't lie about what others post in a recorded medium. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...90#post4194090

Carry on, my little sheet wearing simpleton. I'm done with you.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    How many shares of stock do you own? Of which companies? How is your 401(k) diversified? Let's do this.
    OK. I place option contracts on ETFs. Let's go.

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    There are several right wing trolls who always write obscene insults. One and done.
    And they spend most of their day copying and posting bullshit articles from their radical right wing extremist media sources.

They lost. Why can't they get over it?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-24-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-24-2021)