Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is the next step for this country

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    You believe something very bizarre, then.
    I take it you don't read very much.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    I know a lot more than you. See, you cannot explain your statement.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Total tcrackhead bullshit. People can make all the money they can within a system of taxes and laws that let it flow to people other then the 1% . Forcing it all to the top is stupid bad for any econimy and horible for the people in that country , you know the 99% who get none of the massive increase of profits in this country. I say turn the whole thing around with tax law for the next 40 years to move this countries massive wealth increase to everyone other then the golden few. Fuck them they didn't do a dam thing more to get it al,l not a fucking thing more then they did when they got way less before the trickle down lie.
    I have a real problem with nasa being privatized.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Yup Reagan just Distributed all the wealth to the top which can't be argued. Scum bag Tried to destroy our democracy to force in a dictator , Himself. Trump is 100 Times worse then any other president we have ever had , the guys a total shit stain and so are his followers. They all have to go , if they supported Trump they sold out our country.
    So you say.

Note: It's not just "your" country.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is the next step for this country
    BIG PAIN
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Matt Dillon (01-23-2021)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    People could always stop buying products and services from the largest corporations, if that's the prevailing sentiment.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

People could always stop buying products and services from the largest corporations, if that's the prevailing sentiment.
    Don't have to, do exactly what Reagan did , write tax law to achieve a goal, his was forcing all the massive profits into the hands of the golden few with the idea it would be passed on down to the people , except it wasn't passed down and stayed with the golden few , simply turn the tax law 180deg and pass it on to all the people it wasn't passed to with the trickle down lie for the next 40 years to get even , then write law that works , that means totally getting rid of Reagan's trickle down lie, and go with demand side economics , which of course is the only sensible economic structure. Easy peasy.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Don't have to, do exactly what Reagan did , write tax law to achieve a goal, his was forcing all the massive profits into the hands of the golden few with the idea it would be passed on down to the people , except it wasn't passed down and stayed with the golden few , simply turn the tax law 180deg and pass it on to all the people it wasn't passed to with the trickle down lie for the next 40 years to get even , then write law that works , that means totally getting rid of Reagan's trickle down lie, and go with demand side economics , which of course is the only sensible economic structure. Easy peasy.
    How does increasing taxes cause you to buy fewer goods from company x?

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How does increasing taxes cause you to buy fewer goods from company x?
    Have no clue what your point is but I will add that You don't have to increase taxes , You change tax law and rates that now with the trickle down lie funnels it into the hand of the golden few , if you are arguing against that point , you are totally wrong and have no clue what you are talking about. All the new wealth of this country since 1981 , the beginning of the trickle down law other then penny's that they missed somehow, have only gone to the golden few. If you think you have a argument then that would be your argument , but you have no argument because what I just said is true. You I'm guessing think that all the new profit of this country shouldn't go to anyone except the golden few , I disagree with that crap.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    You believe something very bizarre, then.
    Them's the facts, ma'am.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No he reads from a source that has at least a bit of truth in it, you read from a hate Nazi source that wants to destroy our demacracy to force in a pile of shit dictator and all suopporters of that action are traitors to this country and should be shot.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    BIG PAIN
    Big Pain they deny as long as they can and never admit they made a mistake, until it's a total fucking shitshow.

And I will say "Congrats, you fucking dumbasses, you fucked America up, you didn't have to, but you went out of your way to, and should probably be hanged for treason."
    Hangings will commence at some point, of that I have no doubt.
    I'd rather them be sooner before all the citizens suffer and realize rather than later after they have suffered.
    Some may not understand this, but sometimes traitors just gotta hang in America to keep it free.
    Do you want to be free, or a fucking serf? They're doing everything they can to make you a serf, probably a starving serf in the next 3 years, true story.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 01-23-2021 at 09:39 PM.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Anyone who still supports Trump is the enemy of this country, a person who is a traitor to every value this country has and has sold out all of us . They attempted to destroy our demacracy to put in a pile of shit as this countries first dictator. They are pond scum and have to be flushed down the shitter where every single one of these traitors belongs. Don't ever look the other way on these hate Nazi's, keep them firmly under your thumb so they don't get another chance to destroy this country. Trump supporters are total fuckers and will kill fellow Americans if they get the chance.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Big Pain they deny as long as they can and never admit they made a mistake, until it's a total fucking shitshow.

And I will say "Congrats, you fucking dumbasses, you fucked America up, you didn't have to, but you went out of your way to, and should probably be hanged for treason."
    Hangings will commence at some point, of that I have no doubt.
    I'd rather them be sooner before all the citizens suffer and realize rather than later after they have suffered.
    Some may not understand, but sometimes traitors just gotta hang in America to keep it free.
    Performance always did matter and America has continued to perform less well since about the Korean Conflict....

And China is coming to clean our clocks but good.

BIG PAIN
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Anyone who still supports Trump is the enemy of this country, a person who is a traitor to every value this country has and has sold out all of us . They attempted to destroy our demacracy to put in a pile of shit as this countries first dictator. They are pond scum and have to be flushed down the shitter where every single one of these traitors belongs. Don't ever look the other way on these hate Nazi's, keep them firmly under your thumb so they don't get another chance to destroy this country. Trump supporters are total fuckers and will kill fellow Americans if they get the chance.
    You are one blinded motherfucker.

Who do you think you'll keep under your thumb? That's a good way to get dead, dumbass. Make your own prophecy come true, retard.