1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    I don't....

but biden will get us into a war with them, just watch.

but you cannot execute any former us president and not expect us to not respond with a scorched earth response. no matter how much you hate trump... thats reality.

the Ayatollah could get a sleeper into Mara Lago, poison one of those Big Macs, ya never know

fact is Donny will thinking about this contract every time he leaves the palace

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    maybe if Trump hadn't put a hit out on Solemani he wouldn't need to worry about this shit, paybacks are a bitch

sleepless nights at Mara Lago on tap

payback is a bitch indeed. you dont give a FUCK about the 600 american dead solemani was directly responsible for, nor the thousand injured. fuck you you iranian apologist piece of shit. get back to me when 600 solemanis are dead before you cry "payback"

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,263 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

so to make it simple, I don't give a FUCK which American politician sucks up to extremist Muslim scum killing Americans, I will applaud however any American politician who takes out those killing American troops.

you feel me ?

crying over solemani means you were willing to send our troops into harms way but put your politics before thier well being. fuck you for that.
    How about Russia- who paid bounties out to those who killed American Troops?

And Donald Trump said nothing- NOTHING TO US- AND NOTHING TO THE RUSSIANS!

DONALD TRUMP IS A CHICKEN_SHIT-TRAITOR!

AND SO IS EVERY ONE OF DONALD TRUMP'S FANS!

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

payback is a bitch indeed. you dont give a FUCK about the 600 american dead solemani was directly responsible for, nor the thousand injured. fuck you you iranian apologist piece of shit. get back to me when 600 solemanis are dead before you cry "payback"
    did you care when Trump was sucking off Putin while good ole Vlad had bounties out on US troops?

well gasbag?

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the Ayatollah could get a sleeper into Mara Lago, poison one of those Big Macs, ya never know

fact is Donny will thinking about this contract every time he leaves the palace

the fact you are cheerleading iran to assasinate a former us president voted in by democratic process makes you an asshole.

as bad as trump is, if they assasinate him, and you cheer, what happens when biden pisses off a country by killing one of their terroristas?

you suck at logic

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

did you care when Trump was sucking off Putin while good ole Vlad had bounties out on US troops?

well gasbag?

Given the hostile lies the media has engaged in, I need confirmation, even the biden admin is calling it "alleged"....

shoe me proof and I will be right there calling for their heads.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 58 Times in 57 Posts

DUBAI (Reuters) - The Twitter account of Iran’s Supreme Leader on Friday carried the image of a golfer resembling former President Donald Trump apparently being targeted by a drone, vowing revenge over the killing of a top Iranian general in a U.S. drone attack.

The post carried the text of remarks by Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in December, in which he said “Revenge is certain”, renewing a vow of vengeance ahead of the first anniversary of the killing of top military commander General Qassem Soleimani in the attack in Iraq.

“Those who ordered the murder of General Soleimani as well as those who carried this out should be punished. This revenge will certainly happen at the right time,” Khamenei tweeted on December 16, without naming Trump, who had ordered the strike.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN29R0DE
    Can they hire Blackwater personnel and let the Secret Service off the hook?

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,900 Times in 21,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

1. if that were to happen, we would immediately go to war with Iran. even if it was trump.

2. Some of you seem to be cheering for Iran. that makes you scum and the real traitors. assassinating a former president would lead this country to immediate war.
    Also it would turn the trader into a hero.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Given the hostile lies the media has engaged in, I need confirmation, even the biden admin is calling it "alleged"....

shoe me proof and I will be right there calling for their heads.
    look up your own proof asshole, I could put 5 links up and your dumbfox ass wouldn't believe any of it

have you burned your MAGA hat yet?

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Heard about this a few days back, not the first time Iran has made threats such as this and though they have not managed to pull any off yet we should still be on our guard.

Anyone that knows my history knows I am as anti-trump as they come, I saw him as a danger to the Republic and hold him accountable for countless needless deaths due to his actions on the virus and for the deaths on 6 January, and if trump drop dead of a massive heart attack this afternoon I would not shed a tear and would know the world is a better place without him.

That said, there is no way I can support the idea of him being murdered, especially by some Iranian agents. Not only would such an attack be an attack on trump but it would also be an attack on our Nation. Any such attack would lead to war, one that would see Iran turn to rubble and very possibly Tehran turned into a glass parking lot, with Millions of dead.

I would suggest the other trump haters here rethink their glee of the idea of trump being murdered, if someone can get away with killing one President or Politician they can also kill others and that includes those you may support. Find you honor, even if it is only for the Nation.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

Underdog (01-25-2021)

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the fact you are cheerleading iran to assasinate a former us president voted in by democratic process makes you an asshole.

as bad as trump is, if they assasinate him, and you cheer, what happens when biden pisses off a country by killing one of their terroristas?

you suck at logic
    cry me a river........were you cheering when your pals stormed the Capitol, got 5 AMERICANS killed, wanted to hang Pence, and were searching desperately for the Speaker of the House?.........among TONS of other high crimes and seditious acts of terrorism

don't bother talking to me about 'democratic process' asshole

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

look up your own proof asshole, I could put 5 links up and your dumbfox ass wouldn't believe any of it

have you burned your MAGA hat yet?

The onus is on the presenter in debate to provide the evidence.

I never had a maga hat.

I never voted for trump./

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

cry me a river........were you cheering when your pals stormed the Capitol, got 5 AMERICANS killed, wanted to hang Pence, and were searching desperately for the Speaker of the House?.........among TONS of other high crimes and seditious acts of terrorism

don't bother talking to me about 'democratic process' asshole

I never did any such thing. I supported those who peacefully protested even though I thought thier goal misguided. thier petition for redress should have been state capitols, but anyone who broke the law should be charged with the relevant felonies and misdemeanors. no one should have been shot however.

I think biden won, I do think we need to figure out a way where more than half the country thinks mail in voting is legit and secure. this is what happens when the integrity of an election can be logically argued is in question. you can't switch an election to almost all vote in and claim 0 discrepancies. I think there were plenty on both sides.

anyway. go fuck yourself. you want iran to assasinate trump. that makes you the seditious traitor.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

DUBAI (Reuters) - The Twitter account of Iran’s Supreme Leader on Friday carried the image of a golfer resembling former President Donald Trump apparently being targeted by a drone, vowing revenge over the killing of a top Iranian general in a U.S. drone attack.

The post carried the text of remarks by Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in December, in which he said “Revenge is certain”, renewing a vow of vengeance ahead of the first anniversary of the killing of top military commander General Qassem Soleimani in the attack in Iraq.

“Those who ordered the murder of General Soleimani as well as those who carried this out should be punished. This revenge will certainly happen at the right time,” Khamenei tweeted on December 16, without naming Trump, who had ordered the strike.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN29R0DE
    You're a psycho!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Underdog (01-25-2021)

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,518 Times in 6,259 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    You're a psycho!
    You're a Trumpist.

Haw, haw....................................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.