Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55

Thread: Biden beats tRump in inaugural viewership.

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6,555
    Thanks
    2,006
    Thanked 2,123 Times in 1,510 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 427 Times in 406 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    ok, lets discuss Biden's first few days. lets talk about the 50,000 or more union workers that he put out of work of day one. lets talk about the Paris climate deal which sends american money to india and China so they can "try" to lower emissions while the USA "must" comply with the arbitrary limits, lets talk about his reopening of the nuclear deal with Iran that sent the billions and allowed them to continue making nuclear bombs, lets talk about him allowing trans men to compete on girls teams and use girls locker and rest rooms. Lets talk about the FACT that he is so low energy that he cannot put in a full day even in his first week. Lets also talk about the democrats wasting our time and money on another fake unconstitutional impeachment. How do you remove someone from an office they no longer hold? But we do know what that is about, don't we? the dems are so scared that Trump might run again in 2024 and continue to expose the corruption in DC in both parties that they are willing to violate the constitution to save their skins. So bring it on, and lets do it using facts, common sense, and constitutional law. Lets do it with respect and politeness. But as I told another poster earlier today. If you want to trade insults, I am very good at that too. Your choice.
    There is no 'fake unconstitutional impeachment', Mrs. Bubbles.

    You're really not very good at insults, honey.

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,673
    Thanks
    15,213
    Thanked 12,312 Times in 8,407 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,151 Times in 4,462 Posts

    Default

    Hello redfish,

    Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    thanks for the "welcome" . I will always respond politely and intelligently to polite and intelligent posts. But, I will reply in kind to arrogant and insulting posts. I will not tolerate stupidity or lying or simply repeating tired dem/lib talking points. If you want to have an intelligent informed back and forth, bring it on, I'm your guy for that. But if you revert to juvenile insults or merely repeat what the corrupt left wing media is saying, I will retaliate with facts and logic. Lets give it a shot. I hope you are what you claim to be.
    Thank you for your sincere reply. It's on. I look forward to some very stirring discussions. I will do my best to give honest answers and comments from a liberal Democrat perspective. I am not here to insult anybody. My interest is in having academic and informed discussions between fellow Americans. Unity.

    I can always find liberals who agree with me and we can high five one another all day long. That's fine, but it's not very challenging. I yearn for something that causes me to really think about what it is I believe in and why. I am very logic based. I know I can be wrong just as all humans can and often are. My goal is to learn and find out what things I have gotten wrong and to correct them. A completely different perspective can help with that. I want to have as accurate a perception of politics as possible. This way, when I vote, I can feel confident that I am making the correct choices.

    I am totally happy to trade comments with someone who believes the opposite of what I believe. I just want it to be done in a nice polite way. I don't like all the friction of nasty personal arguments. That messes with enjoyment of life. We all have the right to the pursuit of happiness. Minimizing hurtful arguing leads to a happier life. That's my logic, so my PIP is part of the steps I take to purposely pursue happiness. I do have a very enjoyable life. I love my life. I wish everyone could enjoy their own life as much as I enjoy mine. I don't want to be desensitized to nasty arguing. I don't want that to be a habit in my life. I don't want my life to be about that. I want, and take active steps to create, a low stress life. I've got a good life because I purposely created a good life for myself.

    So yeah. I want to be well informed; I want to have an understanding of what motivates others to believe differently, I want to do my part for my nation and the world, and I want to enjoy life.

    I want to believe we can have some very deep political discussions and also maintain respect, even if we believe different things. I'm very different from most posters here, yes. And I am good with that. So yeah; I totally hope it works out for us, and will do my best to see that it does.

    Political comment: I totally believe the media when they say the viewership of the Biden-Harris inauguration exceed that of the Trump inauguration. I think the main stream media has to get things right or they would lose credibility, respect and viewership. Since that has only happened for the right, that means it is political, not fact based. The right is notorious for disparaging government and our institutions, the media being the '4th estate.' Whenever the media gets something wrong, they release a retraction. They strive to get it right, so I generally believe them.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    41,783
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 4,672 Times in 3,663 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 283 Times in 261 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello redfish,



    Thank you for your sincere reply. It's on. I look forward to some very stirring discussions. I will do my best to give honest answers and comments from a liberal Democrat perspective. I am not here to insult anybody. My interest is in having academic and informed discussions between fellow Americans. Unity.

    I can always find liberals who agree with me and we can high five one another all day long. That's fine, but it's not very challenging. I yearn for something that causes me to really think about what it is I believe in and why. I am very logic based. I know I can be wrong just as all humans can and often are. My goal is to learn and find out what things I have gotten wrong and to correct them. A completely different perspective can help with that. I want to have as accurate a perception of politics as possible. This way, when I vote, I can feel confident that I am making the correct choices.

    I am totally happy to trade comments with someone who believes the opposite of what I believe. I just want it to be done in a nice polite way. I don't like all the friction of nasty personal arguments. That messes with enjoyment of life. We all have the right to the pursuit of happiness. Minimizing hurtful arguing leads to a happier life. That's my logic, so my PIP is part of the steps I take to purposely pursue happiness. I do have a very enjoyable life. I love my life. I wish everyone could enjoy their own life as much as I enjoy mine. I don't want to be desensitized to nasty arguing. I don't want that to be a habit in my life. I don't want my life to be about that. I want, and take active steps to create, a low stress life. I've got a good life because I purposely created a good life for myself.

    So yeah. I want to be well informed; I want to have an understanding of what motivates others to believe differently, I want to do my part for my nation and the world, and I want to enjoy life.

    I want to believe we can have some very deep political discussions and also maintain respect, even if we believe different things. I'm very different from most posters here, yes. And I am good with that. So yeah; I totally hope it works out for us, and will do my best to see that it does.

    Political comment: I totally believe the media when they say the viewership of the Biden-Harris inauguration exceed that of the Trump inauguration. I think the main stream media has to get things right or they would lose credibility, respect and viewership. Since that has only happened for the right, that means it is political, not fact based. The right is notorious for disparaging government and our institutions, the media being the '4th estate.' Whenever the media gets something wrong, they release a retraction. They strive to get it right, so I generally believe them.
    stop lying, cunt.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade polices.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to AssHatZombie For This Post:

    Into the Night (01-26-2021)

  5. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,650
    Thanks
    1,199
    Thanked 3,088 Times in 2,053 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 78 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You got that right. Ever notice, too, how they all echo each other? It's patently obviously that few of them think their own thoughts; they just copy and repeat what they hear/see on their inside-the-Reichwing-bubble media sources. It's fun to a take a typical phrase from one of their posts, copy it into a search engine, and watch how many RW blogs and media sites pop up with that same phrase in them.
    And intelligent and independent thinker could never defend tRump. Neither could a TRUE Christian.
    Please leave your tRump 2020 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (01-24-2021)

  7. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,650
    Thanks
    1,199
    Thanked 3,088 Times in 2,053 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 78 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    And Ted Bundy got hundreds of letters from adoring women, ..... all sounds fine to me.
    And gas is already $15.00 a gallon. Didnt you see the report on FoxSNOOZE?......lol
    Please leave your tRump 2020 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

    cordeela (01-25-2021)

  9. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    504
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 101 Times in 82 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 23 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    and George Floyd was a wonderful, saintly, lovely, fine example to all black kids - apparently sticking a loaded gun in the stomach of a visibly pregnant black woman saying to her: "If you try to stop my two brothers from stealing all your valuables I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR BABY"!!! - this lovely behaviour is fine with Biden and Kamaleeion and the BLM.
    PS: The BLM did nothing for the victim ... thats what I said... THE BLM DID NOTHING FOR THE VICTIM <<<<< !!!!! I know facts are hard to take but there you have it. The Dem lefties dont give a flying kite either.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cordeela For This Post:

    Guille (01-25-2021), Into the Night (01-26-2021)

  11. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 103 Times in 85 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    Most of Biden's executive orders are to reverse Trump's inane executive orders.
    Well if it's not all and if EOs are dictitorial then you cant claim trump was but biden isn't. That's intellectually lazy at best a brown right delusion at worse.

  12. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 103 Times in 85 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    and George Floyd was a wonderful, saintly, lovely, fine example to all black kids - apparently sticking a loaded gun in the stomach of a visibly pregnant black woman saying to her: "If you try to stop my two brothers from stealing all your valuables I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR BABY"!!! - this lovely behaviour is fine with Biden and Kamaleeion and the BLM.
    PS: The BLM did nothing for the victim ... thats what I said... THE BLM DID NOTHING FOR THE VICTIM <<<<< !!!!! I know facts are hard to take but there you have it. The Dem lefties dont give a flying kite either.
    How much oppression is a black man suppose to tolerate? He only did that because he lived in the most racist country on the planet and walked around everyday in fear if his life because the racist police were hunting him every single day. And then when ttump was elected well he just couldn't take it anymore he HAD to do those things.

  13. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    504
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 101 Times in 82 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 23 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Jenkins View Post
    How much oppression is a black man suppose to tolerate? He only did that because he lived in the most racist country on the planet and walked around everyday in fear if his life because the racist police were hunting him every single day. And then when ttump was elected well he just couldn't take it anymore he HAD to do those things.
    I am hoping you are being sarcastic?? There can be no other rational reason for your comment above.

  14. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 103 Times in 85 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    I am hoping you are being sarcastic?? There can be no other rational reason for your comment above.
    Good eye.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Jenkins For This Post:

    cordeela (01-26-2021)

  16. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    95,334
    Thanks
    109,085
    Thanked 21,584 Times in 18,025 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,941 Times in 2,681 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    https://deadline.com/2021/01/cnn-lea...ny-1234677907/
    It must REALLY suck to still be a trumpanzee!
    Has to suck more to be such a lying moron on steroids and supporter of an unaccomplished, senile, OLD, WHITE dunce.

    Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
    Coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways


    Cuomo on March 18th:
    “That is not going to happen, shelter in place, for New York City. I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”



  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Into the Night (01-26-2021)

  18. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    504
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 101 Times in 82 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 23 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    There should not be a consideration based upon "Trump did it - now Bidens doing it" every leader stands on a platform and when they become leader they can and do make decisions. The issue is whether you put the interest of the country first and whether you have ethical standing from the objective of doing good fro the country. So, for example, I despise Tony Blair but he did introduce "2 strikes and out" Life Sentence for repeat violent offenders. This was based upon protecting good, law abiding people who like to go out and drink and eat in Restaurants etc without the fear of some violent thug (like George Floyd types) destroying your evening out in your town. So Blair had an ethical correct stance. But Biden has NOT one good quality. He is evil, rotten, nasty, deceitful and two-faced. He is also mentally unfit by dint of his state of mind. I spent decades as a UK Labour activist and wanted Corbyn to throw out the Blairites but Corbyn pushed the LGBTQ - PC - Hate speech law - and opposed free speech - except for minority groups - this fundamental right was wiped out by Corbyn so I immediately cancelled my membership. The right to free speech is NOT for a political leader to play with. I have never supported the UK Tory party but the Home Secretary has commited to dumping the Hate Speech law/act .. if she does I will, for the first time, support the Torys.

  19. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    23,399
    Thanks
    7,542
    Thanked 4,986 Times in 4,370 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 332 Times in 322 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    https://deadline.com/2021/01/cnn-lea...ny-1234677907/

    It must REALLY suck to still be a trumpanzee!
    Fake News. It must suck to believe such tripe as being the 'news'.
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome

    Everything else debunked here

  20. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    23,399
    Thanks
    7,542
    Thanked 4,986 Times in 4,370 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 332 Times in 322 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    hes also beating him in exective orders , if you recall trump was called a dictator for using elective order but biter and O bung hole are hero
    Yet another paradox for Democrats.
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome

    Everything else debunked here

  21. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    23,399
    Thanks
    7,542
    Thanked 4,986 Times in 4,370 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 332 Times in 322 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    Most of Biden's executive orders are to reverse Trump's inane executive orders.
    So you WANT a state religion. You WANT to export jobs to China. You WANT to destroy the economy. You WANT to try to live without trucks, trains, aircraft, ships, tractors, and cars capable of cross country driving. You WANT to live without sufficient electricity. You WANT to live in a world of censorship. You WANT fascism.
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome

    Everything else debunked here

Similar Threads

  1. poll:Biden beats trump by 5
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 02-01-2021, 07:03 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2021, 02:04 PM
  3. Biden’s 2021 inaugural will be low keyed
    By Supposn in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2021, 08:38 AM
  4. Biden beats Trump BIGGER than...
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-12-2020, 06:57 AM
  5. Biden beats Trump
    By Dutch Uncle in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-29-2020, 07:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •