Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt, Yakuda and Son of the Revolution

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: 51st state - Washington DC

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Then why did you say this:
    I don't have an advanced degree in psychology

So this is what I mean when I say you can't keep your lies straight.

That's because you're a compulsive liar.
    I don't type things in that profile I don't have access to it.

So far you're only claimed that I do is that there's an ampersand in both of our names?

Am I the personification of an ampersand

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    I never claims to have any credentials in fact I've been pretty consistent that I don't or that I'm not willing to share them here. So therefore I'm okay for you thinking I don't have any.
    Yeah, maybe this ID and this character, but what about all your other JPP characters?

Mock to your heart's delight. It seems you're mocking some other poster but if you think that's me then I guess that's about your ego.
    When you lie like this, are you convincing yourself that it's true? Because that's what it sure feels like.

ell by all means feel free to show my posts in this thread to any other profile you think is me and exclaimed that I've already said I don't have any credentials.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    I have an advance degree in psychology, He may be a patient, he did give out an address once for a psychologist, maybe I should start reposting it. heh heh
    ^that was 24 hours after also pretending to be an IT/computer expert in NYC.

or maybe something and something is a pretty common thing.
    It's not when it comes to JPP character names. You are unique in that regard. You should do a better job of covering your tracks. Or just be more careful and less sloppy.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, they're not contradictory and someone with an "advance degree" in psychology, like you said you had under a different ID, would know that.
    I do not have an advanced degree in psychology.

Yes, that weak ego is fed by your shamelessness, and that's why you keep losing track of which ID you're posting under at any given time.
    shamelessness would mean that I don't have a weak ego. Being ashamed means that I have a weak ego.

I can't both possess shame and not possess shame.

I admit to being absolutely shameless you are incapable of shaming me.

4. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1) that's a pretty stupid thing to do if I'm trying to boost my ego so maybe that's not what I'm trying to do.
    Of course you're lying to boost your ego because you need people to buy the things you say about yourself so that they will also buy your arguments, seemingly because you realize and recognize that without the aid of fake credibility, your arguments amount to nothing.

That's why you did what you did.

5. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,061 Times in 7,495 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

The District of Columbia should be a state.
    The rural right is vastly over represented in the Senate as a percentage of population.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Jerome (01-22-2021)

7. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,971 Times in 32,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Here is a suggestion: why don't Republicans work on appealing to black and Hispanic Americans?
    why don't demmycunts work on appealing to conservatives?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,418 Times in 52,443 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch Uncle,

I don't think that will happen. Only way to find out is to make DC America's first City-State. Just like Athens. Society goes full circle.
    I knew Athens. Athens was a friend of mine and Washington, D.C. is not Athens, sir!

It's a power play by the Democrats which, IMO, will eventually bite everyone American in the ass. Namely the eventual domination of a conservative party of the new American Athens.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

9. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

2) what would be acting in good faith accusing everyone that disagrees with me as being the same person as everybody else that disagrees with me?
    Acting in good faith would mean no longer switching between myriad IDs because someone nailed you on a comment thread.

3) you got me to defend in my credibility by stating I have no credibility?
    I don't think you meant to do that, but now you're leaning into it, which is weird.

You're leaning INTO the argument you have no credibility? OK, dude. Glad you and I agree on something.

10. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    LV426 advocates corrupting voters with money. Buying voters has always been all the rage in Washington DC just as this power play for two extra Senators is continuing business as usual in the Swamp. While there's an appeal to fill the Swamp with two more Senators then seeing what happens, it's just one bad decision following another from the Capital of the United States of America.

I'm not concerned about any particular party's dominance since all such groups are impermanent. Dominance leads to excess which leads to failure so another takes over and is dominant. Rinse, Repeat. The Story of Mankind. I find it very funny and so can others if they choose to do so.

When I was about 7 years old I made a parachute out of a bed sheet, tied four corners and leapt off my dependent's family housing duplex roof with complete faith it would work. Sure, I chose to do it from the corner of the roof over the yard rather than the driveway, but I had such faith in my parachute, I leapt as high as I could off the roof to make sure there was enough air under it to make it float like my toy soldier parachutes. About two seconds later I felt the pain of utter failure.

My knees jammed hard into my chest from the impact and that hurt, but what hurt more was the realization that it didn't work despite all my belief it would do so. Of course, if my dad or grandpa had been around to advise me, you know they would have said, "Kid, that ain't gonna work."

What I did learn, besides a very important lesson about gravity, was to be careful about having complete faith in a plan. Do your homework first. Ask for advice. The choice remains yours, but definitely get the opinions of solid, factual, reasonable people before putting your health or life on the line.

Dovetailing the two, the DC Senator Stacking Plan ain't gonna work. Probably not in the short term and, I have complete faith it won't work in the long term. I'd bet money on it.
    Maybe it is just the thing to galvanize the Republican party, leave Trump behind, and focus on the common interest of opposing Democrats.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But you said it was the same thing without the ampersand. I didn't search Arks&sparks that's me and I know my profile exists so why would I?
    I didn't say it was without the ampersand. Check the thread, dingus.

12. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,971 Times in 32,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Land should not have the power of the vote. People should have the power of the vote.
    /shrugs......the land only gets two votes........and it only gets it because the people who lived on the land didn't trust the states that had lots and lots of people living on very little land.......they still don't......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeah, maybe this ID and this character, but what about all your other JPP characters?
    this is my only one I don't have any why would I?

When you lie like this, are you convincing yourself that it's true? Because that's what it sure feels like.
    or maybe you accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being the same person because you suck at this. If this is being dragged I enjoy it it is rather hilarious.

^that was 24 hours after also pretending to be an IT/computer expert in NYC.
    I don't live in New York City I live in Texas, I am certainly not a computer or it expert.

Wow I suck at lying and I'm aware of it. That's where they're strange don't you think?

It's not when it comes to JPP character names. You are unique in that regard. You should do a better job of covering your tracks. Or just be more careful and less sloppy.
    Oh so I'm like the emperor of the ampersand? Good don't you dare use my ampersand.

��

14. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I didn't say it was without the ampersand. Check the thread, dingus.
    Fair enough I might have confused what you said.

So is it any entities that exists with the ampersand that's me?

15. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't have an advanced degree in psychology
    But why did you say you did under your other account?

I don't type things in that profile I don't have access to it.
    But you do because you created it, so I want to know why you're still lying to me about it?

So far you're only claimed that I do is that there's an ampersand in both of our names?
    Yeah, big coincidence, huh?

I don't believe in coincidences, and no other poster here uses that format for their ID.

Am I the personification of an ampersand
    No, you're just someone who bit off more than they could chew and are now circling the drain with your defenses, forcing you into this.

I mean, over the course of this thread, I got you to admit you have no credibility.

So it would appear that I figured you out.

16. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Damocles,

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Yeah... I think it is likely that any folks that live in what used to be D.C. would now have to pay a state tax causing rent, etc. to rise. Unless there are special laws to make this special state exist as some sort of tax free zone only the rich would live there. It would be like making a state solely for rich people to reside in...
    It's funny that we are kicking this idea all around as if we have some say in the matter. Very little, actually. Oh, we can write our Congress people, whoopie do. We all know what that's worth.

The people who have to decide if they want this are the DC citizens.

I wonder if THEY want it...

If they don't want it then it's all moot.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.