Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt, Yakuda and Son of the Revolution

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: 51st state - Washington DC

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    oh make no mistake you can think of me however you wish. I'm just curious
    Yeah...see...I don't buy this.

I don't buy that you don't care what I think of you.

The reason I don't buy it, is because you made it a point to lean on lies about yourself over the course of a thread. None of what you lied about is intrinsic to the argument, but you lied in order to supplement the argument with false credibility.

You're not the first Conservative on JPP to do that, either.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I still don't understand what the hell dragging is in this context. Some sort of slang you'll have to explain to me. And why would it boost my ego to switch to a different ID?
    So this is sea-lioning, which is a bad faith attempt to spike a debate that you can't hang in.

so did I present credentials in these other IDs if not can just anybody claim to be an expert in IT or have an advanced psychological degree?
    When asked to verify your wild claims, you demanded I provide you with my IP address. What my IP address has to do with you being honest is a link I don't see, but you sure made it.

You made honesty contingent on me giving you my IP address.

L-M-A-O.

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! ONE PARTY RULE FOREVER! Yaaaaaaahoooo! That way the great Republic can be reduced to one party rule forever!!! YAYYYYYY!! Were going to be just like China and North Korea!!! Fantastic! One good thing I guess. We wont have to fight the civil war everyone dreads. Your leaders will have you all lined up and falling into a mass grave ditch in no time just like they did in every other country where this was tried. The shocked look on the useful idiots must have been quite the sight!..." Wait, NOT ME,...I helped bring this about!!....TOUGH SHIT .....BANG,...and it all goes black!"
    I mean, if you assholes can't win with 50 states in play, what makes you think one more is going to make a difference? In fact, I'll trade you DC for Hawai`i. Even Stevens.

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How does this profile give me credibility when I already stated that I don't have any?
    But you didn't state you had none...you lied about having an "advance (?) degree" in Psychology.

That was 24 hours after you lied about being an IT/computer expert.

I can't help it if you can't keep track of all the lies you tell.

My advice would be to just stop lying.

If you are losing a debate, don't invent some bullshit credential to paper over the deficit in your case, because you are going to inevitably make the debate about you and your honesty.

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Yeah...see...I don't buy this.

I don't buy that you don't care what I think of you.
    So?
    The reason I don't buy it, is because you made it a point to lean on lies about yourself over the course of a thread. None of what you lied about is intrinsic to the argument, but you lied in order to supplement the argument with false credibility.

You're not the first Conservative on JPP to do that, either.
    Interesting theory I suppose.

6. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Like what? Go ahead, tell me. You're talking a big game here, so let's see what you have to say. Here's your chance to explain yourself. Will you rise to the moment?
    I have already told you. That you choose to pretend to be incapable of reading comprehension notwithstanding.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

but if you can figure it out and I'm doing it to trick you, I failed at tricking you and so if it's my conspiracy why would I admit that?
    Because you're shameless.

Duh.

but if I'm not fooling anybody how is that lending me credibility?
    Exactly. So why are you doing it? Why are you lying? It's an ego thing, isn't it? Just can't stand it when someone corrects you.

did I present credentials for these things? If not how does that give me credibility? If I was trying to trick you why am I undermining myself right now?
    I asked for credentials, and you demanded I give you my IP address. Not sure what my IP address has to do with you being honest about yourself, but here we are...

and I spoke about your posting habits? As I recall you responded to me.
    No, you responded to my posts under your other ID, then when you ran into a wall with that one, hopped back onto this one.

You're not even subtle about it, either...

8. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But you didn't state you had none...you lied about having an "advance (?) degree" in Psychology.
    I did? When? Show that I don't have one.
    That was 24 hours after you lied about being an IT/computer expert.
    I did? When? Show that I'm not an IT expert.
    I can't help it if you can't keep track of all the lies you tell. My advice would be to just stop lying. If you are losing a debate, don't invent some bullshit credential to paper over the deficit in your case. Just be honest. That's all I ask.
    I don't really debate. It's not really possible here. It seems anytime I try to I get accused of having other profiles doesn't really have anything to do with any debate. It's almost like an ad hominem to cover for the fact that you suck at this.

9. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So?
    So, it proves my point that the personal lies are all in service of your ego.

Interesting theory I suppose.
    You didn't have to make it so easy by basically aping the same ID with the ampersand in the middle.

10. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wait - you're demanding accommodation NOW?

Fuck off.
    Unity. BWAAA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

11. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I did? When? Show that I don't have one.
    No, you show you have one. You made the claim, you back it up.

I did? When? Show that I'm not an IT expert.
    Again, this falls on you to prove who you are.

I don't really debate. It's not really possible here. It seems anytime I try to I get accused of having other profiles doesn't really have anything to do with any debate. It's almost like an ad hominem to cover for the fact that you suck at this.
    It's true you don't debate here...you troll here...then you lie about yourself during threads where you are getting the shit kicked out of you to make people think you have more authority on a subject than you do.

That, and you can't seem to keep track of all the lies you tell.

12. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Unity.
    How does one unite with secessionists? Secession is the opposite of unity.

13. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Because you're shameless.

Duh.
    this contradicts you if I'm shameless why would I be shamed into hiding behind a different ID?

Exactly. So why are you doing it? Why are you lying? It's an ego thing, isn't it? Just can't stand it when someone corrects you.
    but you just said I'm shameless. how am I worried about my ego if I'm shameless those two things are in direct contradiction of one another.

I asked for credentials, and you demanded I give you my IP address. Not sure what my IP address has to do with you being honest about yourself, but here we are...
    I don't have any credentials that I'm willing to share here so you can go ahead and assume that I don't have any at all. But when did I ask you for your IP address why would that do anything for me?

No, you responded to my posts under your other ID, then when you ran into a wall with that one, hopped back onto this one.
    what's my other ID? Why would I do that is it because I'm shameless or is it because of my ego and I'm ashamed cuz those two things contradict.
    You're not even subtle about it, either...
    So what have you done to me under this profile? What would be my motivation to jump over to this profile and pretend that I didn't? It isn't to get credibility because I already told you I feel comfortable with you assuming I have no credentials.

14. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Nobody gives a fuck. FUCK BIDEN....NOT OUR PRESIDENT. You can give the D's a thousand senators and it STILL wont matter. You cannot govern the ungovernable. We concede nothing,....we give nothing. Build what you want but it will be without us . Good luck trying to walk on one leg....
    Biden is, indeed, your president, silly whore.

15. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, you show you have one. You made the claim, you back it up.
    I don't have one.

Again, this falls on you to prove who you are.
    that I'm not an IT expert.

It's true you don't debate here...you troll here...then you lie about yourself during threads where you are getting the shit kicked out of you to make people think you have more authority on a subject than you do.

That, and you can't seem to keep track of all the lies you tell.
    it is amusing how you seem to be trying to convince me that I have multiple profiles like I wouldn't know. And if you really were so sure of yourself why in the hell would you even respond to me?