Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt, Yakuda and Son of the Revolution

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: 51st state - Washington DC

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So, it proves my point that the personal lies are all in service of your ego.
    but I'm shameless? How can I be both ashamed and therefore hiding in a different profile and also at the same time shameless those two conditions are an antithesis of one another.

You didn't have to make it so easy by basically aping the same ID with the ampersand in the middle.
    I did a search on Arkssparka and it said no matches found are you sure?

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,461 Times in 52,472 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

How does one unite with secessionists? Secession is the opposite of unity.
    Besides you and California, who is seceding? Not me or anyone I know. What sane person would propose such a thing?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Biden is, indeed, your president, silly whore.
    But he's not a legitimate president.

4. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    this contradicts you if I'm shameless why would I be shamed into hiding behind a different ID?
    Ego.

This is becoming circular.

but you just said I'm shameless. how am I worried about my ego if I'm shameless those two things are in direct contradiction of one another.
    You can be both shameless and an egomaniac. We just had one in the Oval Office.

I don't have any credentials that I'm willing to share here
    Ah...so they're bullshit credentials. I don't understand why you wouldn't jump at the opportunity to wave your expertise in the face of someone mocking the shit out of you and your abilities on a comment thread.

what's my other ID?
    Bull&Terrier at least...

That's the thing, you were so fucking lazy when creating your other IDs that you just used the same fuckin' format for them.

So what have you done to me under this profile?
    Well, let's see...

1. Established that you're lying about your personal given circumstances
    2. Correctly surmised that you have no intention of acting in good faith
    3. Dragged you for your weird beliefs and views, reducing you to defending your personal credibility on a message thread about Washington DC statehood, knocking any argument you try to make right off the rails

Shall I keep going?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Gentrification will raise the tax levels so only the rich can afford to live there. All the burger flippers, janitors, maids and such will ride mass transit to work from Virginia or Maryland. There's a pretty strong correlation between income and political affiliation, especially when it comes to the wealthy.
    I don't think that will happen. Only way to find out is to make DC America's first City-State. Just like Athens. Society goes full circle.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,461 Times in 52,472 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh really? So then how do you explain your opposition to DC (and PR) statehood?
    Because it's a stupid move most likely to have a lot of unintended consequences...something the Democrats often do.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't have one.
    Ah, so you don't have an "advance degree" in psychology, then.

that I'm not an IT expert.
    Then why did you say you were yesterday?

it is amusing how you seem to be trying to convince me that I have multiple profiles like I wouldn't know. And if you really were so sure of yourself why in the hell would you even respond to me?
    You protest too much, methinks.

And also, by tying you up with this thread, you can't shitbomb other threads with your bullshit, because your ego won't allow you to abandon this one.

I mean, you just keep coming back, and that makes me think I'm right.

8. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

but I'm shameless? How can I be both ashamed and therefore hiding in a different profile and also at the same time shameless those two conditions are an antithesis of one another.
    No, they actually aren't...they are complementary.

I mean someone with an "advance degree" in Psychology would know that.

You said you had an "advance degree" this morning.

9. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

did a search on Arkssparka and it said no matches found are you sure?
    LMAO!

You're posting from the Arks&sparka account, dipshit. You forgot to switch to your other one!

LMAO!

10. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Besides you and California, who is seceding??
    What are you talking about?

Not me or anyone I know. What sane person would propose such a thing?
    This guy, the literal CHAIR of the GOP in Wyoming: Inspired by some in Texas’ far-right, Wyoming GOP chair floats secession in wake of Capitol siege

This guy, the literal CHAIR of the GOP in Texas: Texas GOP chairman suggests secession in response to Supreme Court election lawsuit decision

The Republicans who still voted to reject election results after the insurrection: https://www.npr.org/sections/insurre...-college-count

California is seceding? News to me. Do you have any reference that isn't 10 years old?

11. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because it's a stupid move most likely to have a lot of unintended consequences
    Such as?

This is what I'm asking...you make these vague and ambiguous statements and then refuse to back them up with anything!

We already know that you're not a critical thinker, you're a binary thinker. You made that clear to everyone.

So what in your binary thinking makes you believe that DC statehood is a bad thing for Democrats?????

12. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ego.

This is becoming circular.
    if I'm shameless how is it my ego explain please it doesn't make sense to me those two things are contradictory.

You can be both shameless and an egomaniac. We just had one in the Oval Office.
    you aren't accusing me of being overconfident you're accusing me of having a weak ego.

Ah...so they're bullshit credentials. I don't understand why you wouldn't jump at the opportunity to wave your expertise in the face of someone mocking the shit out of you and your abilities on a comment thread.
    I never claims to have any credentials in fact I've been pretty consistent that I don't or that I'm not willing to share them here. So therefore I'm okay for you thinking I don't have any.

Mock to your heart's delight. It seems you're mocking some other poster but if you think that's me then I guess that's about your ego.

Bull&Terrier at least...
    well by all means feel free to show my posts in this thread to any other profile you think is me and exclaimed that I've already said I don't have any credentials.
    That's the thing, you were so fucking lazy when creating your other IDs that you just used the same fuckin' format for them.
    or maybe something and something is a pretty common thing.

Well, let's see...

1. Established that you're lying about your personal given circumstances
    2. Correctly surmised that you have no intention of acting in good faith
    3. Dragged you for your weird beliefs and views, reducing you to defending your personal credibility on a message thread about Washington DC statehood, knocking any argument you try to make right off the rails

Shall I keep going?
    1) that's a pretty stupid thing to do if I'm trying to boost my ego so maybe that's not what I'm trying to do.
    2) what would be acting in good faith accusing everyone that disagrees with me as being the same person as everybody else that disagrees with me?
    3) you got me to defend in my credibility by stating I have no credibility?

I'm sorry you want to talk about this in a thread that's about DC statehood I think it's funny that I can completely dominate conversation with some meandering nonsense use stated.

Oh yes please continue to your heart's content.

13. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't have one.
    Then why did you say this:

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    I have an advance degree in psychology, He may be a patient, he did give out an address once for a psychologist, maybe I should start reposting it. heh heh
    So this is what I mean when I say you can't keep your lies straight. You keep forgetting which ID you're using at any given time. You can't seem to keep it together.

14. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LMAO!

You're posting from the Arks&sparka account, dipshit. You forgot to switch to your other one!

LMAO!
    But you said it was the same thing without the ampersand. I didn't search Arks&sparks that's me and I know my profile exists so why would I?

15. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

if I'm shameless how is it my ego explain please it doesn't make sense to me those two things are contradictory.
    No, they're not contradictory and someone with an "advance degree" in psychology, like you said you had under a different ID, would know that.

you aren't accusing me of being overconfident you're accusing me of having a weak ego.
    Yes, that weak ego is fed by your shamelessness, and that's why you keep losing track of which ID you're posting under at any given time.