1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    It's all over, on every level.

Just stop.
    They're not going to stop. They're going to be lying, bitching, and creating lying, bitchy threads every day for the next four years. I have never seen a group of sorer losers -- so sore that they live in delusions. They're pathetic.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Nomad (01-22-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    This is a bullshit thread full of bullshit posts by bullshit artists.

That's all that needs to be said and that is all this thread rates.
    I watched the inauguration on a TV, so YouTube did not count me. For the life of me, I can't figure out why any president/administration would give a shit about ratings anyway.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I watched the inauguration on a TV, so YouTube did not count me. For the life of me, I can't figure out why any president/administration would give a shit about ratings anyway.
    Trump was never a "real" President.

He was a former real estate shyster turned reality TV star who got a part playing or acting a role which happened to be a supposed "President".

And like all actors, his ratings meant everything to him because high ratings were the only way he'd get to keep his starring role and be constantly in the spotlight with the eyes of the world on his every move and the fate of millions of people resting on his whims.

And these r/w idiots have the nerve to call Biden "the usurper".
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Diesel (01-22-2021)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

ok. lets do a little math here, shall we? there are 132 million registered voters in the USA. The electoral college is telling us that Trump got 75 million and biden got 80 million. Please do the simple math and tell us where the extra 23 million votes came from and who cast them.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump was never a "real" President.

He was a former real estate shyster turned reality TV star who got a part playing or acting a role which happened to be a supposed "President".

And like all actors, his ratings meant everything to him because high ratings were the only way he'd get to keep his starring role and be constantly in the spotlight with the eyes of the world on his every move and the fate of millions of people resting on his whims.

And these r/w idiots have the nerve to call Biden "the usurper".
    Trump's downfall (except for the obvious: he's just a fat piece of shit who has never cared about anything except himself and money) was that he didn't understand that people enjoyed the drama of a one- or two-hour episode of The Apprentice, but that they couldn't stomach it for 20 hours a day for years. He thought that any attention was good attention when all he was really doing was earning the ire of millions of Americans. I only like Biden slightly better than I like Hillary Clinton; and I dislike Clinton enough that I didn't vote for her in 2016. In a vacuum, I wouldn't have voted for Biden either. I disliked Trump enough, though, for being such an unrelenting, unmitigated moron and worldwide failure that I did vote for Biden. I know other people who did the same thing. Trump is the enemy of the American people and human civilization, but he is also his own worst enemy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Nomad (01-22-2021)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    ok. lets do a little math here, shall we? there are 132 million registered voters in the USA. The electoral college is telling us that Trump got 75 million and biden got 80 million. Please do the simple math and tell us where the extra 23 million votes came from and who cast them.
    This is how you want to introduce yourself to the forum? Oh, you'll be a fun one.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN296284

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9889123447

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-s/4010087001/

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Trump's downfall (except for the obvious: he's just a fat piece of shit who has never cared about anything except himself and money) was that he didn't understand that people enjoyed the drama of a one- or two-hour episode of The Apprentice, but that they couldn't stomach it for 20 hours a day for years. He thought that any attention was good attention when all he was really doing was earning the ire of millions of Americans. I only like Biden slightly better than I like Hillary Clinton; and I dislike Clinton enough that I didn't vote for her in 2016. In a vacuum, I wouldn't have voted for Biden either. I disliked Trump enough, though, for being such an unrelenting, unmitigated moron and worldwide failure that I did vote for Biden. I know other people who did the same thing. Trump is the enemy of the American people and human civilization, but he is also his own worst enemy.
    Maybe if you and those other voters who didn't like Hillary Clinton had just voted for her anyway, in order to prevent the alternative we ended up with, maybe we wouldn't be talking about either Trump or Biden right now, but rather Hillary Clinton's second term.

If another obvious asshole like Trump ever runs on the Republican ticket again, even if you don't like the Democrat running against him.... VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRAT ANYWAY!!!!!

I'm not sure this country could survive another Trump.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 179 Times in 168 Posts

reason.jpg

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe if you and those other voters who didn't like Hillary Clinton had just voted for her anyway, in order to prevent the alternative we ended up with, maybe we wouldn't be talking about either Trump or Biden right now, but rather Hillary Clinton's second term.

If another obvious asshole like Trump ever runs on the Republican ticket again, even if you don't like the Democrat running against him.... VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRAT ANYWAY!!!!!

I'm not sure this country could survive another Trump.
    Maybe. Clinton won my state despite my third party vote, so it's sort of a moot point in my situation. I doubt I would be able to survive a second Trump term, but the thought of a second Clinton term makes me nauseous to this day. I don't regret not voting for her. I also didn't imagine how bad things could get under Trump. I doubt that many people did. Hindsight is nice, but the common criticisms of Trump in 2016 were that he was unintelligent, inarticulate, dishonest, racist, and a threat to women. All terrible qualities in a president, of course, but no one forecasted that he would try to end American democracy, would intentionally kill tens of thousands (or more) of Americans during a global pandemic, create a mindless army of easily manipulated and undereducated people to promote and repeat his conspiracy theories, etc.

Many of us have learned a lot of lessons from the Trump presidency. I certainly have. If I see someone like him come along again, I will do everything in my power to prevent that person from achieving any power and influence. I just won't be guilted about not voting for a person who didn't deserve the presidency in the first place. The real adversary here is not each other and not even Donald Trump, who will hopefully finish fading from relevance and die in prison, but the two major political parties. They did this to this country. They haven't changed. They face no consequences. I wish Biden well, but things are going to get worse before they get better.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

They're not going to stop. They're going to be lying, bitching, and creating lying, bitchy threads every day for the next four years. I have never seen a group of sorer losers -- so sore that they live in delusions. They're pathetic.
    they've always been this way pathetically.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

bring it on, I really enjoy destroying liberals and democraps. news for you, posting lies from left wing rags does not make your case, it just makes you look more indoctrinated.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I can't figure out why any president/administration would give a shit about ratings anyway.
    I'm not surprised to learn that you can't figure things out.

Have you tried reading any books?

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

The turnout was 67 percent of the registered voters. There are plenty more available if they can be motivated to vote.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    The turnout was 67 percent of the registered voters. There are plenty more available if they can be motivated to vote.

Those are rookie numbers. Dictators get 100% turnout, Nerdberg. Maybe the usurper can learn from another one-party rule country.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10024638329