Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: "Biden inherited no vaccine plan from Trump: Complete incompetence"

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fauci couldn't read what he wrote the week before? It's that doctor handwriting thing...

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Well, this is fake news. There's another thread about this false claim.

St.Fauci exposed biden's lies.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...e-distribution

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,826 Times in 3,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    Biden is already catching up.

Bout that 2k stimulus check...

He fired the main usher. got his ass locked out of the white house, tried to blame trump, come to find out he was fired by trump by REQUEST of the bidens.

Then you have the medie editing shcumers "Covefe" moment, when he said erection not insurrection.

biden, called shutting down travel racist, just shut down travel.

I can keep going, but the only difference in the dishonesty between trump and biden, is the media actively participates in the democrat agenda and lies.

btw, hundreds of thousands of lies? show me where they counted obama's lies where everytime he said we could keep our doctors was counted as a new lie, hell show me where the counted it as a lie.

you are being manipulated by something far more sinister than trumps pathological prevarication,
    Don't do that. Don't spend the next four years excusing Trump's shitty behavior with Biden's shitty behavior. I would hope you're better than that.

I don't know anything about a White House usher nor do I care. I'm not interested in Schumer's misspeaks nor should you be. And then you brought up Obama? Get a grip, Bull. I'm not being manipulated by anything, so please spare me your patronizing missives. PS, The word is "Democratic", not "Democrat". You need some different "news" sources.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Don't do that. Don't spend the next four years excusing Trump's shitty behavior with Biden's shitty behavior. I would hope you're better than that.

I don't know anything about a White House usher nor do I care. I'm not interested in Schumer's misspeaks nor should you be. And then you brought up Obama? Get a grip, Bull. I'm not being manipulated by anything, so please spare me your patronizing missives. PS, The word is "Democratic", not "Democrat". You need some different "news" sources.

cept Im not excusing anyones shitty behavior.

in fact, I would posit you are looking the other way when your guy acts just like the last guy, just with more decorum.

it wasn't schumer's mispeaks, it's how the press handled it. they edited it to protect him. the very same people who edited a koi feeding with the prime minister of japan to make it look like trump dumped the food into the pond in an uncouth way.

See they edit to help democrats edit to hurt republicans. are you ok with that?

how do you trust anything they say?

Again, the usher himself is not the issue, the issue is, biden blamed trump for firing the usher, the usher was fired by request of the bidens and the media reselling that narrative.

I don't need new news sources, I know they are all shit.

You do.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

cept Im not excusing anyones shitty behavior.

in fact, I would posit you are looking the other way when your guy acts just like the last guy, just with more decorum.

it wasn't schumer's mispeaks, it's how the press handled it. they edited it to protect him. the very same people who edited a koi feeding with the prime minister of japan to make it look like trump dumped the food into the pond in an uncouth way.

See they edit to help democrats edit to hurt republicans. are you ok with that?

how do you trust anything they say?

Again, the usher himself is not the issue, the issue is, biden blamed trump for firing the usher, the usher was fired by request of the bidens and the media reselling that narrative.

I don't need new news sources, I know they are all shit.

You do.
    Biden is not my guy.

I didn't notice how the press handled Schumer saying the word "erection". I am a critical consumer of information and can't be bothered with trivial matters, including a fat ass idiot feeding a goldfish, whether he offered food delicately or dumped it.

You go on and keep hating the media. You've been spoon fed your opinions.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Concart (01-26-2021)

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Biden is not my guy.

I didn't notice how the press handled Schumer saying the word "erection". I am a critical consumer of information and can't be bothered with trivial matters, including a fat ass idiot feeding a goldfish, whether he offered food delicately or dumped it.

The point is the willingness to shape and lie to you. the 4th estate is a 5th column, or it was a 5th column, now its the propaganda wing of this administration.

maybe you like being lied to, I don't/

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden is not my guy.

Spot on post. I am not on a team. I was critical of Obama when I felt it was warranted. What I don't give a crap about is things like Schumers 'erection' misspeak, or Obama's 57 state statement. I don't care for the most obvious reason, it has nothing to do with substance. But the less obvious reason is that I know those people wouldn't try to pretend that their misspeak was actually correct. But not Trump. When Trump misspoke, which was often, he doubled down. The Alabama hurricane. Injecting lysol. Hydroxychloroquine. Build the wall. Making a mistake is not a character flaw. Refusing to admit that mistake IS. And it is a flaw shared by Trump and all of the members of his cult. Every one of them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Diesel (01-26-2021)

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "As the nation continues to be besieged by the raging coronavirus pandemic that continues to claim thousands of lives daily, the new presidential leadership is confirming it will be starting from scratch with a vaccine strategy."

"Source described the situation as the new administration having to start from “square one” because their predecessors had no plan. “Wow,” the second source says, “just further affirmation of complete incompetence.”

"The Biden transition team expressed concerns prior to the inauguration due to the lack of information coming out of the White House."

"Former U.S. Secretary of State Alex Azar announced earlier this month that the federal government would begin releasing vaccine doses it had been holding in reserve as the second dose for inoculated Americans. However, according to reports, no such stockpile existed."

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-reporte...162713724.html

"Biden COVID-19 czar calls Trump vaccine planning so much worse than we could have imagined"
    https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...-than-we-could

"Biden's team reportedly realized after inauguration that Trump really had no vaccine distribution plan
    https://news.yahoo.com/bidens-team-r...145100160.html

Shocker, nothing turned out "tremendous," "best in history," "biggest ever"

Guarantee this won't be the first surprise, appears there was a real reason Trump was in no hurry to start any kind of transition planning between the two Administrations
    On October 23, 2020 biden said he had a detailed covid plan. Why hasn't it been executed?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Jenkins For This Post:

Underdog (01-26-2021)

12. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Spot on post. I am not on a team. I was critical of Obama when I felt it was warranted. What I don't give a crap about is things like Schumers 'erection' misspeak, or Obama's 57 state statement. I don't care for the most obvious reason, it has nothing to do with substance. But the less obvious reason is that I know those people wouldn't try to pretend that their misspeak was actually correct. But not Trump. When Trump misspoke, which was often, he doubled down. The Alabama hurricane. Injecting lysol. Hydroxychloroquine. Build the wall. Making a mistake is not a character flaw. Refusing to admit that mistake IS. And it is a flaw shared by Trump and all of the members of his cult. Every one of them.

right, you are team democrat true and true. show a post of you critisizing obama.

anyway, you cared about "covefe" but this isn't that shcumer made a gaffe, it was how the media covered it up. I think you know that.

so you broad brush anyone who didn't vote for trump as cultists who never admit mistakes, is this your argument?

13. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,615 Times in 10,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "As the nation continues to be besieged by the raging coronavirus pandemic that continues to claim thousands of lives daily, the new presidential leadership is confirming it will be starting from scratch with a vaccine strategy."

"Source described the situation as the new administration having to start from “square one” because their predecessors had no plan. “Wow,” the second source says, “just further affirmation of complete incompetence.”

"The Biden transition team expressed concerns prior to the inauguration due to the lack of information coming out of the White House."

"Former U.S. Secretary of State Alex Azar announced earlier this month that the federal government would begin releasing vaccine doses it had been holding in reserve as the second dose for inoculated Americans. However, according to reports, no such stockpile existed."

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-reporte...162713724.html

"Biden COVID-19 czar calls Trump vaccine planning so much worse than we could have imagined"
    https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...-than-we-could

"Biden's team reportedly realized after inauguration that Trump really had no vaccine distribution plan
    https://news.yahoo.com/bidens-team-r...145100160.html

Shocker, nothing turned out "tremendous," "best in history," "biggest ever"

Guarantee this won't be the first surprise, appears there was a real reason Trump was in no hurry to start any kind of transition planning between the two Administrations
    Biden said he would vaccinate 150 million in his first 100 days...how is that coming along?

14. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The point is the willingness to shape and lie to you. the 4th estate is a 5th column, or it was a 5th column, now its the propaganda wing of this administration.

maybe you like being lied to, I don't/
    Yeah, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I already told you I consume information critically. Your hatred toward MSM was trained. It's neither natural nor rational. I thought we would get along. It's a shame.

15. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I ragged on Obama a lot. I'll do the same with Biden. Trump was also the worst president of my lifetime. His supporters are foul people. Partisans bore me to fucking tears, especially when they're brain dead. I do believe in admitting to mistakes. Trump and his asshole lickers instead say, "He didn't say what he meant and he didn't mean what he said and everything is ok and nothing matters."

16. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Biden said he would vaccinate 150 million in his first 100 days...how is that coming along?
    Eat a dick, volsrock. You're fucking worthless.

17. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I already told you I consume information critically. Your hatred toward MSM was trained. It's neither natural nor rational. I thought we would get along. It's a shame.

its not conspiracy, it really happens.

what did the media do with covefe?

what did the media do with erection?

That's not conspiracy that is an unarguable fact.

18. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

BIDEN BOLDLY DECLARES THAT HE WILL REACH THE SAME DAILY AVERAGE OF VACCINES GIVEN AS TRUMP HAD ALREADY ACHIEVED.

WHAT A FUCKING MORON.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber