Thread: "Biden inherited no vaccine plan from Trump: Complete incompetence"

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    I'd say the same shit in front of your fat face. Usually the guy who goes straight to "if we were face to face I'd kick your ass" is the one who would drop with a single uppercut.

1. no you wouldn't.

2. you would lead with an uppercut? oh my.

3. never suggested I would fight you or kick your ass, I am positing you are so insecure you would be to afraid that anyone you look face to face just might, therefore you are far more reserved than this online big mouth persona.

your a feckless whiny internet douche with a big mouth. you hide behind a screen hurling insults at people because you are too much a little man to ever be anything but absolute polite and non confrontational in person, no matter the situation.

I have you pegged.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Trump ignored COVID. He failed.

He had no plan once the vaccines were ready, and the pace of vaccinations up until he left office was anemic. And yes, I am joyous because a leader is FINALLY addressing that w/ a plan. Since Trump didn't conduct a normal transition, Biden had little to no information about what the previous admin had in place - so of course he has to start from scratch. That's hardly a surprise; not much he could have done on that one.
    Hey, that's a lie. Trump DID have a plan:

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    to me it seems he made the distribution bench marks, remember they didn't even release the vaccine until after the election. distribution wise it seems fine for what was available. now getting it into arms, isn't that local hospitals and therefore the states responsibility?

seems fake newsish to me.

it will be interesting to see the details of what trump did or did not do specifically. I cant simply take this claim from a party apparatchik at face value.
    Trump made hundreds or thousands of promises that he didn't keep; and many dozens of them, at least, relate to COVID. Don't be disingenuous, Bull, please. The Trump administration promised vaccines injected, not vaccines put on a truck. They failed. There is no good reason at all to defend what happened. Partisan politics does not bring dead people back to life.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

DEBUNKED

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-de...-plan-47-times
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/fauci-...mp-had-no-plan
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-un...talking-points

and the author of the debunked report is attacking St. Fauci.

uh oh is the honeymoon over?

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Trump made hundreds or thousands of promises that he didn't keep; and many dozens of them, at least, relate to COVID. Don't be disingenuous, Bull, please. The Trump administration promised vaccines injected, not vaccines put on a truck. They failed. There is no good reason at all to defend what happened. Partisan politics does not bring dead people back to life.

again, at this time there are 15 million people who received the vaccine, not the 2 mil that was falsely suggested. logistics is a pain in the ass. and there aren't enough vaccines in production yet. even a 100 days from now when biden misses his goal. I'm not going to call him out on it even though production will be 1000x what it is now.

it's a debunked fake story.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

again, at this time there are 15 million people who received the vaccine, not the 2 mil that was falsely suggested. logistics is a pain in the ass. and there aren't enough vaccines in production yet. even a 100 days from now when biden misses his goal. I'm not going to call him out on it even though production will be 1000x what it is now.

it's a debunked fake story.
    Again, Trump promised 20 million vaccinations completed by 22 days ago. As of last Friday (15 days after the target he selected), 13.8 million doses had been administered, including 10.6 million first doses and 1.6 million first and second doses. It's not a fake story. And seriously, why are you even try to defend it??

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01...19-coronavirus

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Again, Trump promised 20 million vaccinations completed by 22 days ago. As of last Friday (15 days after the target he selected), 13.8 million doses had been administered, including 10.6 million first doses and 1.6 million first and second doses. It's not a fake story. And seriously, why are you even try to defend it??

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01...19-coronavirus

How many were delivered? how is trump supposed to make hospitals and states administer thier doses any faster? how will biden make them?

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,247 Times in 6,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,852 Times in 1,715 Posts

How many were delivered? how is trump supposed to make hospitals and states administer thier doses any faster? how will biden make them?
    He already has. He issued executive orders his first day which are going to speed up both delivery and administration exponentially.

I don't know where people get the notion that the chief executive of the nation is helpless once the vaccines get to the states.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Trump said early on "let it run its course". Then he did it as much as was possible. That cold-hearted calculation is typical for Trump. Trump only talked about Corona when he thought it was helpful for him politically. He took over the Corona conferences and made them about him. Once he finally realized he was driving people away, he shut them down. He did not allow the doctors to continue. That told you how much he cared. He spent months not talking about it and did not even talk about how badly he felt about those suffering and dying. That is because he felt no sympathy. Trump's internal CPU is corrupted. He is missing parts.

10. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-22-2021)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Diesel (01-22-2021)

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He already has. He issued executive orders his first day which are going to speed up both delivery and administration exponentially.

I don't know where people get the notion that the chief executive of the nation is helpless once the vaccines get to the states.

which ones? how do they specifically do this?

as for where I get the notion? the US Constitution my friend.

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,247 Times in 6,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,852 Times in 1,715 Posts

which ones? how do they specifically do this?

as for where I get the notion? the US Constitution my friend.
    The Constitution separates powers, but doesn't preclude the chief executive from taking action in emergencies.

The admin is going to use the Defense Production Act to ramp up production and reduce bottlenecks in the process, and also ensure that manufacturers have the supplies they need for the increased pace. They're directing FEMA to appoint a point person for each individual state, which will help coordinate, manage and accelerate the rate of vaccinations. They're also planning to create vaccine centers at stadiums, community centers and other venues to increase availability.

I mean, we only have to watch. The rate is going to increase significantly.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

Jerome (01-22-2021)

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump's administration delivered 14 million doses. Of those, 13.8 million doses were administered.

So let's do this, Bull, because I would hate to think that you're being disingenuous. The Trump administration promised 20 million shots in arms. Fail. The Trump administration promised 20 million doses shipped. Fail. The states administered 98.57% of the vaccines they were given. So where exactly are you getting your news? Why are you clinging so desperately to a failed administration that is gone? Why are you making excuses that cost human lives?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/31/h...on-delays.html

16. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

" White House National Economic Director Brian Deese said on a call Thursday night previewing the orders. "More than ...10 million Americans are out of work, 14 million Americans are behind on their rent and nearly 30 million adults and as many as 12 million children are experiencing food insecurity."

Not just vax, Trump left a 40 gallon trash bag full of shit on the front porch when he left. ^

17. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They heard it from Fox News. President Trump was never responsible for anything ever, but all of a sudden, these people want the buck to stop with Biden. And it should. But they're hypocrites. Trump was a shitty, awful, terrible president, yet these people can't operate in reality. Nothing new after the past four years.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Jerome (01-22-2021)

19. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump said early on "let it run its course". Then he did it as much as was possible. That cold-hearted calculation is typical for Trump. Trump only talked about Corona when he thought it was helpful for him politically. He took over the Corona conferences and made them about him. Once he finally realized he was driving people away, he shut them down. He did not allow the doctors to continue. That told you how much he cared. He spent months not talking about it and did not even talk about how badly he felt about those suffering and dying. That is because he felt no sympathy. Trump's internal CPU is corrupted. He is missing parts.
    I do think that scientists need to study Trump's brain. I have never in my life known someone so insecure, so manipulative, so vindictive, so incompetent, so narcissistic, etc. The fact that millions of human beings worship him as the second coming of christ? I mean, you can't make this up.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Jerome (01-22-2021)