Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: America winner and her husband arrested for ‘beating girl, 3, to death’

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Default America winner and her husband arrested for ‘beating girl, 3, to death’

A REALITY TV star and her husband are in custody for allegedly killing a three-year-old girl in their care.

Ariel Robinson, 29, who won season 20 of "Worst Cooks in America", and her husband, Jerry Robinson, 34, have been charged with homicide by child abuse in South Carolina, according to police.

111111111111111111.jpg

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2177748...ed-for-murder/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Bulletbob (01-22-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

2222222222222222.jpg

333333333333.jpg

Someone tell me why these two should not be put to death

4. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Grokmaster (01-21-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The adoption agency, or personnel who placed this girl should be investigated also.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Matt Dillon (01-22-2021), Wolverine (01-22-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    2222222222222222.jpg

333333333333.jpg

Someone tell me why these two should not be put to death
    THEY'RE IN A LEFT "PROTECTED CLASS"....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

They should go to jail for a very long time assuming their guilt can be proven. That protected class fills the jails. That is some shitty protection.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    They should go to jail for a very long time assuming their guilt can be proven. That protected class fills the jails. That is some shitty protection.
    Harris wants these two to still be able to vote in prison!

And u agree
    Last edited by volsrock; 01-21-2021 at 03:30 PM.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Can any of u POS Libs that support POS Harris tell us why these two should be able to vote?

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Harris wants these two to still be able to vote in prison!

And u agree
    Bullshit....

When asked at a CNN Town Hall on Monday if convicted felons should be allowed to vote while in prison, the Democratic presidential candidate... said she keeps her history as a prosecutor at the forefront of her mind when considering the idea.

“Do I think that people who commit murder, people who are terrorists, should be deprived of their rights? Yeah, I do,” she said. “I’m a prosecutor, I believe that in terms of, there has to be serious consequence for the most extreme types of crimes.”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/23/polit...son/index.html

Can any of u POS Libs that support POS Harris tell us why these two should be able to vote?
    She doesn't, liar.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-21-2021), Jerome (01-22-2021), Rune (01-21-2021)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Bullshit....

She doesn't, liar.
    Here is the whole article because Nonads likes to cherry pick things. Volsrock is right. And Nonads proved it with his own link. Fucking dainty handed dumb fuck.

(CNN) —

Sen. Kamala Harris Tuesday didn’t definitively say whether she supports felons being able to vote from prison, but she feels “there has to be serious consequence for the most extreme types of crimes.”

When asked at a CNN Town Hall on Monday if convicted felons should be allowed to vote while in prison, the Democratic presidential candidate said, “I think we should have that conversation.”

Harris was asked to expand on her answer the next day at an event in New Hampshire, and she said it’s a “complex issue.”

“I’m going think about it and I’m going to talk to experts and I’m going to make a decision and I will let you know,” she said.

“We right now have got a lot of work to do with the people in our country who have served their time and have been prohibited from voting,” Harris said.

She added, “Currently in our country there are 6 million people who have served their time and are still prohibited from voting, and that has been an area of focus for me for quite some time, and we’ve got to address that and address that immediately, and so that is one of my first areas of focus and concern.”

But Harris said she keeps her history as a prosecutor at the forefront of her mind when considering the idea.

“Do I think that people who commit murder, people who are terrorists, should be deprived of their rights? Yeah, I do,” she said. “I’m a prosecutor, I believe that in terms of, there has to be serious consequence for the most extreme types of crimes.”

When she was asked specifically if Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should not be allowed to vote while he’s in prison, Harris demurred.

“I’m saying that I will weigh in specifically, but that’s a value that I bring to it, yeah,” she said.

The conversation about whether felons should be allowed to vote while incarcerated kicked into high gear after Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders spoke about it Monday.

Sanders, also a presidential hopeful, said Monday at a CNN Town Hall that he thinks everyone should have the right to vote.

“This is a democracy and we have got to expand that democracy and I believe every single person does have the right to vote,” Sanders said.

Asked if sex offenders, the Boston marathon bomber, terrorists and murderers should be included in that group, Sanders said, “Yes, even for terrible people, because once you start chipping away and you say, ‘Well, that guy committed a terrible crime, not going to let him vote. Well, that person did that. Not going to let that person vote,’ you’re running down a slippery slope.”

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Here is the whole article because Nonads likes to cherry pick things. Volsrock is right. And Nonads proved it with his own link. Fucking dainty handed dumb fuck.

(CNN) —

Sen. Kamala Harris Tuesday didn’t definitively say whether she supports felons being able to vote from prison, but she feels “there has to be serious consequence for the most extreme types of crimes.”

When asked at a CNN Town Hall on Monday if convicted felons should be allowed to vote while in prison, the Democratic presidential candidate said, “I think we should have that conversation.”

Harris was asked to expand on her answer the next day at an event in New Hampshire, and she said it’s a “complex issue.”

“I’m going think about it and I’m going to talk to experts and I’m going to make a decision and I will let you know,” she said.

“We right now have got a lot of work to do with the people in our country who have served their time and have been prohibited from voting,” Harris said.

She added, “Currently in our country there are 6 million people who have served their time and are still prohibited from voting, and that has been an area of focus for me for quite some time, and we’ve got to address that and address that immediately, and so that is one of my first areas of focus and concern.”

But Harris said she keeps her history as a prosecutor at the forefront of her mind when considering the idea.

When she was asked specifically if Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should not be allowed to vote while he’s in prison, Harris demurred.

“I’m saying that I will weigh in specifically, but that’s a value that I bring to it, yeah,” she said.

The conversation about whether felons should be allowed to vote while incarcerated kicked into high gear after Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders spoke about it Monday.

Sanders, also a presidential hopeful, said Monday at a CNN Town Hall that he thinks everyone should have the right to vote.

“This is a democracy and we have got to expand that democracy and I believe every single person does have the right to vote,” Sanders said.

Asked if sex offenders, the Boston marathon bomber, terrorists and murderers should be included in that group, Sanders said, “Yes, even for terrible people, because once you start chipping away and you say, ‘Well, that guy committed a terrible crime, not going to let him vote. Well, that person did that. Not going to let that person vote,’ you’re running down a slippery slope.”
    Read the very first line of your article you dumbass, redneck, peckerwood retard.

After you learn how to read, that is.

And the line I included in my response....

Says it all. you stupid fuckturd.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Read the very first line of your article you dumbass, redneck, peckerwood retard.

After you learn how to read, that is.

And the line I included in my response....

Says it all. you stupid fuckturd.
    That is as far as you can ever get Dainty Hands. Takes to long to sound out the words. Now read the rest you dumb fuck. You lose again.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    That protected class fills the jails.
    Because of their race?

Or because their guilt was proven?

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Comprehension issue strikes again.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-22-2021)

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bullshit....

She doesn't, liar.
    Kamala Harris: We Should Have A Conversation On Letting The Boston Marathon Bomber Vote From Prison

I guess thats not her

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    THEY'RE IN A LEFT "PROTECTED CLASS"....
    Damn. You always turn everything political. A few years ago, Russia banned adoptions to the US because a white American couple adopted a Russian boy, tied him to chair, and broke all his limbs. But they were white, so maybe Faux News didn't report it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TexanManWithPlans For This Post:

Jerome (01-22-2021)