Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: More proof Trumpsexuals are traitors: Parler is back up on a Russian server

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    1. fuck you you stupid idiot. grow a pair and stop seeing bogeymen behind every username,
    Stop making it easy for me to sniff you out, ya turd.

You're not good at this, and you're not fooling anyone.

2. I have a very successful IT managed services, security and forensics company. you?
    Prove it.

Go ahead. Prove it.

Prove you are this thing you are now claiming to be for the purpose of lending your bullshit arguments more credibility than they actually have.

I would LOVE for you to prove this.

But you won't.

You'll just say "I don't care if you believe me"...and we both know that's a lie because if you didn't care if I believed you, you wouldn't have lied to try and impress me in the first fucking place.

So go ahead, loser, prove you are this person you are claiming to be.

I dare you.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Stop making it easy for me to sniff you out, ya turd.

You're not good at this, and you're not fooling anyone.

Prove it.

1. you are a fucking clown.

2. anytime you are in NYC, you can come see me.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1. you are a fucking clown.
    You're a sock puppeteer who is so ashamed by what you wrote under your other IDs that you created a brand new one to try and get people to forget all the shit you've been up to the last year.

2. anytime you are in NYC, you can come see me.
    I don't need to be in person for you to verify the wild claims you make about yourself.

Prove you are this person you claim to be.

Go ahead.

I double dog dare you.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're a sock puppeteer who is so ashamed by what you wrote under your other IDs that you created a brand new one to try and get people to forget all the shit you've been up to the last year.

I don't need to be in person for you to verify the wild claims you make about yourself.

Prove you are this person you claim to be.

Go ahead.

I double dog dare you.

1. your a scared little punk who thinks anyone who disagrees with you must be a "Sock".

3. ok, give me your ip, in 24 hrs, I'll have everything down to your credit score.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post

AMERICAN LEFT TECH BLOCKED THEM.

CHINA GAVE THE BIDENS NEARLY $2 BILLION.

"If that's not an obvious sign of its malfeasance, there's nothing else that could possibly be shown to convince you."
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1. your a scared little punk who thinks anyone who disagrees with you must be a "Sock".
    This act of yours is even less convincing than Hayden Christensen's performance in the Star Wars prequels.

3. ok, give me your ip
    You don't need anything from me to prove who you are.

So why aren't you proving who you are?

Because "who you are" is a lie, isn't it?

7. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Underdog (01-21-2021)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Jerome (01-21-2021)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This act of yours is even less convincing than Hayden Christensen's performance in the Star Wars prequels.

You don't need anything from me to prove who you are.

So why aren't you proving who you are?

Because "who you are" is a lie, isn't it?

1. so I did nothing to you, you accuse me of being a sock, who is the bad actor here. it's you. dummy

2. give me your ip and find the fuck out, you piece of shit. either put up or stop demanding personal information you coward.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Leftists tried to push Parler off the internet for ( Freedom of Speech)
    But
    ONLY Parler are the traitors, eh!?

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    gee whiz thats proof ? low no its not. its your lame opinion
    Parlor has been attacked by every liberal there is.
    finding a server to use would be very hard, you liberals even made death threats to the owner. now if doing business with russia makes parlor a traitor then joe biter son is a major traitor as he has taken money from people in Russia

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/hunter...onaire-report/

Now parler is beyond goverment control here.

I was a mod at one time on a small local forum that was exposing a local police departments corruption involving one officer who had raped almost 2 women and others who were involved in various crimes and corruption . it was wide spread in a very small rural Sheriffs office.
    As I was a mod and in another state I was beyond their reach as they tried to shut the site down and arrest the owner and another mod several times and actually did. the server vwe used was moved to Canada on the west coast to prevent them looking for it as one of the dead from the neck up officers wanted warrants for searching for servers that didn't exist in the local area or the state or the nation.They really made every effort to jail us all find a server . I was pretty well untouchable as I lived in Florida and they had no clue whom i was and they couldn't not only find a server but get a warrant. in the end cops got fired had to quit and went to state prisons. after tht I sisnt have anything to do with it as my goal was to see the criminal cops and politicians and a judge and a magistrate all jailed or exposed.
    Democrat and big tech don't want parlor to exist they like the crooked corrupt cops want to censor the truth and shut down social media that questions them.

by the way I don't have a account with parlor , don't want one. But I do support their right to exist and their freedom to free speech even if I disagree with some things on it

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1. so I did nothing to you, you accuse me of being a sock, who is the bad actor here. it's you. dummy
    No, what you did was resurrect an old ID in mid-October because you realized back then that Trump was going to lose, and everyone was going to make you eat plates of shit for it.

So you resurrected this ID for the purpose of avoiding that accountability because when it comes down to it, you're just a simple coward.

Cowards do things like that. Cowards also do things like lie or exaggerate their personal given circumstances to lend themselves credibility they don't otherwise have. When asked to verify these claims, you take the odd position that you don't care whether or not I believe them...which is weird because why would you lie about it in the first place, and why wouldn't you verify your claims to give you undisputed credibility? The simple answer is that you're a sock. That seems to be the only answer.

2. give me your ip and find the fuck out, you piece of shit.
    Are you threatening me? Are you trying to get yourself banned? You don't need my IP for YOU to prove any of the things you say about yourself.

The fact that you are demanding an accommodation from me for you to be honest says to me that you're not being honest.

Change my mind, wimp.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Jerome (01-21-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-21-2021)

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

either put up or stop demanding personal information you coward.
    You are the one who volunteered this information about yourself, but it seems like it's a lie because when asked to verify it, you demand accommodation and outright refuse while making idle, impotent, hollow threats.

What are you gonna do if you get my IP address?

How does my IP address have anything to do with you verifying the claims you make about yourself?

You made this personal when you decided to make up some bullshit story about your work experience. Then you got really mad when I called you on your bullshit. So mad, in fact, that you had to make an empty threat.

What a pathetic weakling. What a pathetic loser. Imagine being so insecure that you bullshit on anonymous forums to try and impress people who don't give a shit about you at all.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

let's not forget one of Trump's favorite media outlets......OANN

OAN is known for downplaying threats posed to the United States by Russia. According to a former OAN producer, on his first day at OAN he was told, "Yeah, we like Russia here."[25][96] One of OAN's reporters, Kristian Brunovich Rouz, simultaneously works for the Russian propaganda outlet and news agency Sputnik, which is state-owned; when Rouz runs favorable segments on OAN that relate to Russia, OAN does not disclose that he also works for Sputnik.[30][97]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Am...Network#Russia

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

stop demanding personal information you coward.
    You: I am this thing.

Me: Prove it.

You: No.

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

We're not at war with Russia.

Maybe you don't know what a "traitor" is.
    DA RUSSIANS!!
    we are in a bad Cold War 2.0 -but ya.
    It's amazing countries like France and Germany have to lecture us on not banning political speech

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

why would a platform that champions free speech without restriction care which servers supply said backend?

ironically, it was AWS, twitter, et all that conspired in a monopolistic attack on a competitor that drove them there.
    Because those that own the servers have access to everything on the site, think about it. Plus it makes it real easy for them to put their own bots on there and lead the discussions down specific paths.
    Besides that, the site is guaranteed to being monitored by US Federal agencies looking for those planning anything beyond just talking. I would Highly suggest staying as far away from it as you can.
    Last edited by CASPER; 01-21-2021 at 04:20 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CASPER For This Post: