Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Twitter refused to remove child porn because it didn’t ‘violate policies’: lawsuit

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Kansas City KS
    Posts
    17,346
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8,196 Times in 5,577 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 671 Times in 620 Posts

    Default Twitter refused to remove child porn because it didn’t ‘violate policies’: lawsuit

    Twitter refused to take down widely shared pornographic images and videos of a teenage sex trafficking victim because an investigation “didn’t find a violation” of the company’s “policies,” a scathing lawsuit alleges.

    The federal suit, filed Wednesday by the victim and his mother in the Northern District of California, alleges Twitter made money off the clips, which showed a 13-year-old engaged in sex acts and are a form of child sexual abuse material, or child porn, the suit states.

    The teen — who is now 17 and lives in Florida — is identified only as John Doe and was between 13 and 14 years old when sex traffickers, posing as a 16-year-old female classmate, started chatting with him on Snapchat, the suit alleges.

    Doe and the traffickers allegedly exchanged nude photos before the conversation turned to blackmail: If the teen didn’t share more sexually graphic photos and videos, the explicit material he’d already sent would be shared with his “parents, coach, pastor” and others, the suit states.

    Doe, acting under duress, initially complied and sent videos of himself performing sex acts and was also told to include another child in his videos, which he did, the suit claims.

    Eventually, Doe blocked the traffickers and they stopped harassing him, but at some point in 2019, the videos surfaced on Twitter under two accounts that were known to share child sexual abuse material, court papers allege.

    Over the next month, the videos would be reported to Twitter at least three times — first on Dec. 25, 2019 — but the tech giant failed to do anything about it until a federal law enforcement officer got involved, the suit states.

    https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/twitte...ve-child-porn/

    So Twitter standard removes political speech that doesn’t agree with their views but illegal child porn meets their standards?


    This is a federal crime, lets see some jail time, huge fines and maybe a shut down.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    68,959
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Maybe some influential leftists are into that sort of thing.

    In fact, it seems so:

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...s-NSFW-images)

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    4,118
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked 1,886 Times in 1,286 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 302 Times in 281 Posts

    Default

    Here's the thing, Tennessee cracker.
    Get rid of it for right wing hate speech.
    Get rid of it for child porn.
    I don't give a fuck; just get rid of social media platforms and maybe even internet discussion forums like this one.
    We can all then spend more quality time with brainless TV instead.
    A few of us could even read books.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Person...woman...man...camera...television. Donald Trump, 2020

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    68,959
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyDicklick View Post
    I don't give a fuck.
    Yet here you are.

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,883
    Thanks
    707
    Thanked 1,778 Times in 1,154 Posts
    Groans
    157
    Groaned 288 Times in 279 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Twitter refused to take down widely shared pornographic images and videos of a teenage sex trafficking victim because an investigation “didn’t find a violation” of the company’s “policies,” a scathing lawsuit alleges.

    The federal suit, filed Wednesday by the victim and his mother in the Northern District of California, alleges Twitter made money off the clips, which showed a 13-year-old engaged in sex acts and are a form of child sexual abuse material, or child porn, the suit states.

    The teen — who is now 17 and lives in Florida — is identified only as John Doe and was between 13 and 14 years old when sex traffickers, posing as a 16-year-old female classmate, started chatting with him on Snapchat, the suit alleges.

    Doe and the traffickers allegedly exchanged nude photos before the conversation turned to blackmail: If the teen didn’t share more sexually graphic photos and videos, the explicit material he’d already sent would be shared with his “parents, coach, pastor” and others, the suit states.

    Doe, acting under duress, initially complied and sent videos of himself performing sex acts and was also told to include another child in his videos, which he did, the suit claims.

    Eventually, Doe blocked the traffickers and they stopped harassing him, but at some point in 2019, the videos surfaced on Twitter under two accounts that were known to share child sexual abuse material, court papers allege.

    Over the next month, the videos would be reported to Twitter at least three times — first on Dec. 25, 2019 — but the tech giant failed to do anything about it until a federal law enforcement officer got involved, the suit states.

    https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/twitte...ve-child-porn/

    So Twitter standard removes political speech that doesn’t agree with their views but illegal child porn meets their standards?


    This is a federal crime, lets see some jail time, huge fines and maybe a shut down.
    wow...must have been trump stooges doing it, they are the ones who would pay some teenaged dude to get naked. i hope they arrest them and send them to jail, if it even occurred, which I doubt. the NY Post is owned by Murdoch, you can't really believe anything they say.

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Kansas City KS
    Posts
    17,346
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8,196 Times in 5,577 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 671 Times in 620 Posts

    Default

    500,000 pornographic images are posted on Twitter every day - but bosses refuse to do anything to protect children
    Pornographers 'cynically' use social network Twitter to target the young
    Half a million explicit pictures are published on the site every day
    Because the website is not classed as pornographic pictures can be seen even in households with child internet filters in place claim campaigners
    MPs say Twitter bosses have resisted calls to block or filter illicit content

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...itter-day.html

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    68,959
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Mommy View Post
    wow...must have been trump stooges doing it, they are the ones who would pay some teenaged dude to get naked.
    Is that so? What evidence have you got?

  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,883
    Thanks
    707
    Thanked 1,778 Times in 1,154 Posts
    Groans
    157
    Groaned 288 Times in 279 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Is that so? What evidence have you got?
    because gay people who are not ashamed of being gay don't have to get their kicks being on the down low and double secret. most trump voters who self-identify themselves as "male" are deep in the closet and light in the loafers, and try to make up for it by acting fake macho and homophobic to the extreme. besides, anyone that can vote for trump is an immoral piece of shit.

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    68,959
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Mommy View Post
    because gay people who are not ashamed of being gay don't have to get their kicks being on the down low and double secret. most trump voters who self-identify themselves as "male" are deep in the closet and light in the loafers, and try to make up for it by acting fake macho and homophobic to the extreme.
    Is that a fact?

  10. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,883
    Thanks
    707
    Thanked 1,778 Times in 1,154 Posts
    Groans
    157
    Groaned 288 Times in 279 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Is that a fact?
    yeah. here is the website-

    www.almostallmaletrumpstoogesgayashell.com

  11. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    8,968
    Thanks
    3,767
    Thanked 4,653 Times in 3,157 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 224 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Maybe some influential leftists are into that sort of thing.

    In fact, it seems so:

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...s-NSFW-images)
    Ive seen all that and MUCH worse when looking into what some of the top D's are into. Sick stuff,....and few seem to even care. You would think people like that couldnt even be elected Dog Catcher let alone top positions in the D party.

  12. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    16,335
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 6,090 Times in 3,950 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,297 Times in 1,222 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Ive seen all that and MUCH worse when looking into what some of the top D's are into. Sick stuff,....and few seem to even care. You would think people like that couldnt even be elected Dog Catcher let alone top positions in the D party.
    Just which D's are you speaking of, or maybe you are just making up more total bull shit.

  13. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,883
    Thanks
    707
    Thanked 1,778 Times in 1,154 Posts
    Groans
    157
    Groaned 288 Times in 279 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Ive seen all that and MUCH worse when looking into what some of the top D's are into. Sick stuff,....and few seem to even care. You would think people like that couldnt even be elected Dog Catcher let alone top positions in the D party.
    why do you lie so much? most gay people are democrats, i mean out in the open, not embarrassed gay folks. they do not have to skulk around, use blackmail, be on the down low, like the vast number of trump stooges who are gay and try to cover it up by pretending to hate gays. the trump stooges are embarrassed by how gay they are, kind of like how they are embarrassed about not being able to read above a 4th grade level, so they resort to this kind of silly bullshit lies.

  14. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    8,968
    Thanks
    3,767
    Thanked 4,653 Times in 3,157 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 224 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Just which D's are you speaking of, or maybe you are just making up more total bull shit.
    Its out there,... look for yourself lazy ass. Care less if you believe me or not. People like you actually like being in the dark ,... your a lost cause anyway. Myself or Legion or any number of people in here could show you all the proof in the world and you would deny it anyway. Why should I bother? I shouldnt.....

  15. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    8,968
    Thanks
    3,767
    Thanked 4,653 Times in 3,157 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 224 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Most of it is disturbing occult ritual kinda stuff. They call it art, or performance art so all the idiots are like....' Oh its JUST ART,...whats the big deal?"

Similar Threads

  1. Child porn on Don Jr's laptop?
    By Flaming Capitalist in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2020, 11:30 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2019, 11:39 PM
  3. Porn Star Lawsuit Against Trump Dismissed
    By hvilleherb in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-17-2018, 09:31 AM
  4. TRUMP STILL fighting porn-star's lawsuit...
    By Centerleftfl in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2018, 04:50 AM
  5. Carson denied fathering child; refused to take paternity test
    By Legion Troll in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2015, 02:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •