1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Phantasmal,

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    [FONT="]Followers had hoped for mass arrests of their enemies and the final proof that their faith in the unknown person named Q and Donald Trump had not been misplaced. But the largely uneventful inauguration seemed to be a serious blow for the theory – leaving many upset and angry, even as others struggled to find new ways to keep the theory going.

[/FONT]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...243.html%3famp

It just boggles my mind that people fall for such foolishness.

Looks like the kraken was slackin...
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Althea (01-21-2021), Phantasmal (01-21-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-21-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

[FONT="]Followers had hoped for mass arrests of their enemies and the final proof that their faith in the unknown person named Q and Donald Trump had not been misplaced. But the largely uneventful inauguration seemed to be a serious blow for the theory – leaving many upset and angry, even as others struggled to find new ways to keep the theory going.

BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-21-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Phantasmal,

'The Storm' turned out to be a few very brief flurries as Biden made his entrance. And that was it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-21-2021)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

I sincerely hope that this foolishness dissipates and falls apart, now that rationality has been reestablished in our government.
    Lock Him Up

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-21-2021), PoliTalker (01-21-2021)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,398 Times in 53,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote from the article:

"QAnon’s adherents came to believe that the cabal would eventually be exposed and arrested in an event known as the Storm and orchestrated by Mr Trump. But despite repeated predictions of dates for such an event – including an initial indication from the person going by the name Q that it would happen in 2017 – and an insistence that it would eventually arrive, nothing happened."

Hahahaha -- who was it here that predicted something else happening in 2017? Ah yes, that's right! JPP's favorite tipsy-gypsy prognosticator, Sister Stench!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (01-21-2021), Cypress (01-21-2021), Trumpet (01-21-2021)

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    I sincerely hope that this foolishness dissipates and falls apart, now that rationality has been reestablished in our government.
    Extremists Are Already Preying On Desperate QAnon Followers

It looked like QAnon was finished.

But as the dust settled, it became very clear that QAnon was not going anywhere.

“Some weak soldiers left the field today,” one high-profile figure told their followers, before urging them to remain faithful, and believe in everything they had learned over the last three years.

This was a common thread among almost all the major QAnon influencers, many of whom also invoked prayer and God’s role in what is supposedly to come. Over the last three years, QAnon’s high profile figures have attracted hundreds of thousands of loyal followers. Many of them have made a lot of money from their followings, and they’re not about give up the grift.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7ax...anon-followers
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Cypress (01-21-2021), Phantasmal (01-21-2021), PoliTalker (01-21-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-21-2021), Trumpet (01-21-2021)

13. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,398 Times in 53,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Looks like the kraken was slackin...
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-21-2021), PoliTalker (01-21-2021)

15. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post

But as the dust settled, it became very clear that QAnon was not going anywhere.

“Some weak soldiers left the field today,” one high-profile figure told their followers, before urging them to remain faithful, and believe in everything they had learned over the last three years.

This was a common thread among almost all the major QAnon influencers, many of whom also invoked prayer and God’s role in what is supposedly to come. Over the last three years, QAnon’s high profile figures have attracted hundreds of thousands of loyal followers. Many of them have made a lot of money from their followings, and they’re not about give up the grift.

Thanks for the link, I found this article to be very encouraging.
    Lock Him Up

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-21-2021)

17. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    So the firings could have been done in four years. Good job. I work with the GSA every day.
    So you work for GovCo as an outside consultant. Not the same, not even close. I've done both.

The problem is the paperwork. It requires a dedicated staff to fire people. The population of DC is 95% Democrat and they protect their own. Ever hear of the "Blue Line"? It's just like that. Even FDR new this, which is why he was against unionizing FedCo employees.

And again, that's just one part of changing the internal climate of an institution.

18. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

ironic for corrupted people to think they are so much smarter than those they control verbally, they always forget nature's basics. the social ocean of deep seated midirecting facts never reveal a tsunami going on beneath the surface a volcano erupting until it hits shallow water on the shore of mutually evolving from now on.

no storm required.
    Last edited by serenity; 01-21-2021 at 09:26 AM.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

19. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by China Joe View Post
    Your Swamp is safe again.
    Our swamp?????
    Lock Him Up

20. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,070 Times in 7,502 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

Reality has no impact on the thoughts of idiots. The Q anon mutants will remain what they are, even after they're rounded up and caged.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

21. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by China Joe View Post
    So you work for GovCo as an outside consultant. Not the same, not even close. I've done both.

The problem is the paperwork. It requires a dedicated staff to fire people. The population of DC is 95% Democrat and they protect their own. Ever hear of the "Blue Line"? It's just like that. Even FDR new this, which is why he was against unionizing FedCo employees.

And again, that's just one part of changing the internal climate of an institution.
    You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you? "95% Democrat," you say. First of all, the word is "Democratic". Secondly, what is your source for claiming that 95% of the population of DC is Democratic? Lastly, your dickless president was not only unable to drain the swamp in four years, but he added to it more than any other president in US history. Get your shit together.

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Reality has no impact on the thoughts of idiots. The Q anon mutants will remain what they are, even after they're rounded up and caged.
    Idealists of one character role playing vanish the instant they change ideas but the ancestors playing the parts remain same genetic displacement here from then forward? Never allow context to define actual results mutually evolving into never duplicated total sum twice again.

the evidence vanishs into thin air of statistical averaged outcomes from now on.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Cinnabar

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post

Who is that info-wars guy?

Oh yeah.

Alex Jones.

His mind must be working overtime trying to come up with the next conspiracy theory.

He has to understand the situation and be looking to exploit the multitudes of lost sheep.

Keep an eye on him.

If he can come up with something to fill the void he'll do it.

Having the whole nation come together as one, and drop all this hatred, is the worst thing that could happen to him.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cinnabar (01-21-2021)