Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did National Guard troops turn their backs to Biden?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,538 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    "EARLY NEWS STORIES...."

Not the use of the word "EARLY".

Doesn't say anything about LATER news stories.

Prove they didn't exist.

You lie like shit in the dirt.
    In 2007, Biden, then the vice presidential nominee, said that a "guy who allegedly … drank his lunch" drove the truck that collided with Neilia Biden’s car. A clip from 2001 showed Biden describing the incident and saying the driver "stopped to drink instead of drive."

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...about-biden-f/

Biden knew in 2007..the guy was not proven to be drunk...its not like he made that statement in 1973 or even 1984

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,902 Times in 7,962 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    In 2007, Biden, then the vice presidential nominee, said that a "guy who allegedly … drank his lunch" drove the truck that collided with Neilia Biden’s car. A clip from 2001 showed Biden describing the incident and saying the driver "stopped to drink instead of drive."

Biden knew in 2007..the guy was not proven to be drunk...its not like he made that statement in 1973 or even 1984
    That is a 100% true statement on Biden's part.

It had been ALLEGED by fire rescue personnel, EMT's and police officers, that the truck driver had been drinking.

No definitive proof exists that he wasn't, but when members of those professions suggest something to a person who suffered such a tragedy, it is only human to assume they know what they're talking about.

It has been reported that the first responders described the truck driver as having appeared to be in a stupor.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is a 100% true statement on Biden's part.

It had been ALLEGED by fire rescue personnel, EMT's and police officers, that the truck driver had been drinking.

No definitive proof exists that he wasn't, but when members of those professions suggest something to a person who suffered such a tragedy, it is only human to assume they know what they're talking about.

It has been reported that the first responders described the truck driver as having appeared to be in a stupor.
    So u are saying Biden who is smart enough to be Prez....in 2007 still didn't know the driver was proven to be not drunk? He was still clueless about the facts and going on rumors about the case of his wifes death

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,403 Times in 9,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...about-biden-f/

I'll help you out, traitor. Whatever you post here is meaningless. WE. DON'T. CARE. You are a treasonous scumbag. Your opinion on our new President is entirely colored by the fact that you are a traitor to our country. I guess you found someone that would indulge you in a debate about the 'facts'. Not me. You are dismissed for lack of standing.

5. The Following User Groans At Concart For This Awful Post:

Matt Dillon (01-22-2021)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (01-21-2021), Nomad (01-21-2021)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So u are saying Biden who is smart enough to be Prez....in 2007 still didn't know the driver was proven to be not drunk? He was still clueless about the facts and going on rumors about the case of his wifes death
    It was NEVER PROVEN he was NOT drunk.

There were no breathalyzer or blood tests or any kind of sobriety test given to the truck driver.

Visual observations by emergency personnel and police suggest that he MIGHT have been intoxicated and the general consensus of opinion among those people was that he was.

That is what those people told Biden in the weeks and months following the accident.

The only intentional LIES being told about the subject, are coming from the right-wing bullshit machine, of which you are just another tiny, insignificant cog within.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It was NEVER PROVEN he was NOT drunk.

There were no breathalyzer or blood tests or any kind of sobriety test given to the truck driver.

LIAR

Been around since the 50s

vsxgyo0nulfb5st8whmb.jpg

https://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/drun...ers-1474504117

Fact is Biden repeated here say and rumor as fact!

The fact that he would slam this man as a drunk killer with no REAL facts to go on is disgusting,,, especially in 2007 35 years after .... notice he never told the TRUTH that she pulled out in front of him! He left that little tid-bit out and that was even known as fact in 1972
    Last edited by volsrock; 01-21-2021 at 10:20 AM.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LIAR

Been around since the 50s
    The local police who responded did not have breathalyzers in their cruisers and in 1972, they were not required....

From the link I posted previously....

In regards to intoxication, there was no way to determine if Mr. Dunn had been drinking, since neither of the police officers had breathalyzers aboard their cruisers. His injuries were such that his demeanor was similar to that of someone in a stupor,....

If Mr. Dunn was intoxicated, there was no way to determine that at the hospital either, since alcohol blood tests were not mandatory in 1972.
    You can keep up your sad, pathetic attempts to spin the truth, but I'll just keep using the truth to swat them down like the nasty little shit flies that they are.

LIAR.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The local police who responded did not have breathalyzers in their cruisers and in 1972, they were not required....

From the link I posted previously....

You can keep up your sad, pathetic attempts to spin the truth, but I'll just keep using the truth to swat them down like the nasty little shit flies that they are.

LIAR.
    The TRUTH is she pulled out in front of him that was known in 1972 as FACT...But Biden left that tid-bit out in his story. But made sure he included the drunk part which was not FACT!

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Biden's first day isn't even over yet and the rwnj propaganda conspiracy BULLSHIT has already begun.

Seems to be the trend since the last administration lol.

Having fun yet?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. #40 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,508 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

China had nothing to do with Trump's laziness and incompetent response to it.

Had Trump shown some leadership and spine rather than worrying about his image, the virus would've been under control long ago and he could've taken credit for it.

But, being the image conscious TV show host celebrity that he is, it never occurred to him that his primary duty was to the country by actually doing his job.

All Trump ever cared about was getting reelected so he could brag that he won two terms and went out undefeated.

Guess we showed him though, d'in't we?
    Oh, it did. It had everything to do with it. The media played right along with the haters.
    It's over.

Any national action he'd have taken would have been criticized, even by some of his supporters.

I agree, he spent too much time tweeting and campaigning. He was, however, trying to get done some of the things that got him elected in the first place.

Between all the bad publicity in the media and racial violent shit they promoted, then they blamed that on Trump, along with the virus, it was a battle. So yep, he lost.
    I ain't changing a damn thing in my life I don't want to. I ain't hurting nobody, I ain't breaking no (current) laws. Don't fuck with me and we're all good. Simple, right?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

13. The Following User Groans At RB 60 For This Awful Post:

Hoosier Daddy (01-21-2021)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Matt Dillon (01-22-2021)

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,985 Times in 3,359 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 635 Times in 603 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I'm not sure I understand their expectation that we wouldn't treat PastyWhiteMan the same way they treated OrangeMan.......as for the Guard they were probably just expressing their gratitude to the guy who made them sleep on a marble floor for three nights because of his paranoia over absolutely nothing........
    Go ahead and tell us when Biden lies. Tell us when members of his administration are indicted. I am all for you doing that.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I'm not sure I understand their expectation that we wouldn't treat PastyWhiteMan the same way they treated OrangeMan.......as for the Guard they were probably just expressing their gratitude to the guy who made them sleep on a marble floor for three nights because of his paranoia over absolutely nothing........
    Jesus Christ. The stupid burns.

Do you get that Biden wasn't president when this order was handed down?.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

why are you so fucking gullible and easily played? do you try to be stupid? do you really think what you are watching is from Biden's limo or anywhere close to it, or is it in press car following biden and these guys are watching other things?

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The TRUTH is she pulled out in front of him that was known in 1972 as FACT...But Biden left that tid-bit out in his story. But made sure he included the drunk part which was not FACT!
    The TRUTH is that in typical rwnj a-hole fashion, you and every other deplorable Trumptard, are trying to spin the story in such a way as to maximize the anti-Biden, anti-left propaganda value of it.

The man lost a beautiful young wife and infant daughter. The emergency personnel at the scene said they believed the truck driver had been drinking. Given that there is no definitive evidence to the contrary, anyone in that situation would harbor such suspicions.

Does having voiced them publicly make Biden a "bad person"?

No it does not.

Rightfully or wrongfully, it makes him human.

And, he has publicly apologized to the family.

Piss your panties about it all you want to, you'll never change one opinion about Biden or his character, which is far superior to that of Trump, whose character is non-existent.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Seems to be the trend since the last administration lol.

Having fun yet?
    Correction.... it seems to be the trend since the Clinton and Obama administrations.

And I'll be having fun a soon as the stench of Trumpism has cleared out of the air across the USA.
    C'MON MAN!!!!