Thread: I Am Dead

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Not sure what A2K is, I have belonged to more than few sites and left most behind, and yes sometimes I run into those I have known on them. I only use this handle so easy to identify and I recognize yours, but the site escapes me but do recall being there for some serious time, which it is I do not know. Heck I joined her in 2017, then left almost immediately after until just recently, I forgot all about this place until I stumbled across it again.
    It is not JPP that is the issue that was presented to you.....it was Hawkey10.

Kindly attempt to track.

tyvm
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    For years, Nugent claimed he would be arrested any day now. He still has not been arrested. In fact, the Democrats have mostly ignored him. This is all the more surprising, because he has openly raped several children. He even legally adopted a child to rape her. My God, he even wrote a song about raping a 13 year old girl.
    Sounds like Elvis.

You're an Elvis fan aren't you?

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,024 Times in 8,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Sounds like Elvis.

You're an Elvis fan aren't you?
    I think you mean Jerry Lee Lewis, not Elvis. And I am more of a Beatles person than an Elvis person.

Jerry Lee Lewis married a very young girl of 13. It was legal in the state they did it at the time. Not even going to try to defend that, and I certainly would not want him representing me in a public interest group. I would not call him the "gold standard of family values", and I would not vote for anyone who would call him that. I will say that his other relationships have mostly been with adults.

Nugent forced a 12 year old girl to give him oral sex. When confronted about it, he said there were so many other girls, he is unsure if he did that one or not. 12 years old is tough to confuse with an adult, but easy to confuse with other 12 year olds. He has gotten several girls in their young teens pregnant. His one hit was about the diseases he gets from not wearing a condom. He wrote an entire song about his love of raping 13 year old girls. He adopted one child (not married, but adopted) just to have her travel with him for sex.

There is no state in the world where you can have sex legally with your daughter. By adopting the child, he became legally her father.

Nugent was called the "gold standard of family values" by Palin. He is a leader of the NRA, a major public interest group. I say it reflects badly on all involved.

Meanwhile, Nugent kept claiming that Obama was going to come for him... Guess what, Obama ignored him.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    You're going to have to ease up on some of that. As proven today by his EOs, he is going to be bad for America.
    To Matt Dillon: There is a bright side in America’s future that transcends Pus-Brain Joe Biden’s theft. All of the filthy scum in the media, in the federal government, in the Courts, in state governments, and in the ranks of tax dollar millionaires/billionaires that took part in the robbery accomplished the thing they feared the most —— a return to limited government and individual liberties.

Buckle up, this is not going to be pretty. It may turn the whole country Republican, though.
    To Matt Dillon: The country will not become establishment Republican because douche bag Donald Trump’s second term was stolen by the Parasite Class. Basically, an overwhelming majority of Americans finally identified the enemies within. Scummy Joe Biden was a perfect candidate, but the way the thieves committed the robbery is why Americans will never again trust or admire the scum in government.

Every day a new derogatory name for Trump.
    To Matt Dillon: The NY douche bag was fair game, while the lies they told about Melania Trump were uncalled for —— more shameful when you remember how media mouths glorified two of the foulest women that ever disgraced American politics —— first ladies Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama.

I do not forget or forgive; so I will start the ball rolling on First Lady Jill Biden.

Agent 006 & 7/8ths reported that Jill Biden is infected with sexually transmitted diseases. My agents are working on finding out if “Doctor” Jill caught syphilis, gonorrhea and HIV-AIDS from Scummy Joe, or if she infected him.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    Just say Quid Pro Joe, Joe Xinping, or Beijing Biden. It's not that difficult...
    Biden never praised China, never wanted to be like them.

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
    “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Teabaggers cheer for China and communist.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to no worries For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-21-2021)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    To Matt Dillon: There is a bright side in America’s future that transcends Pus-Brain Joe Biden’s theft. All of the filthy scum in the media, in the federal government, in the Courts, in state governments, and in the ranks of tax dollar millionaires/billionaires that took part in the robbery accomplished the thing they feared the most —— a return to limited government and individual liberties.

To Matt Dillon: The country will not become establishment Republican because douche bag Donald Trump’s second term was stolen by the Parasite Class. Basically, an overwhelming majority of Americans finally identified the enemies within. Scummy Joe Biden was a perfect candidate, but the way the thieves committed the robbery is why Americans will never again trust or admire the scum in government.

To Matt Dillon: The NY douche bag was fair game, while the lies they told about Melania Trump were uncalled for —— more shameful when you remember how media mouths glorified two of the foulest women that ever disgraced American politics —— first ladies Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama.

I do not forget or forgive; so I will start the ball rolling on First Lady Jill Biden.

Agent 006 & 7/8ths reported that Jill Biden is infected with sexually transmitted diseases. My agents are working on finding out if “Doctor” Jill caught syphilis, gonorrhea and HIV-AIDS from Scummy Joe, or if she infected him.
    Of course, it's the teabagger way, make shit up, it's in their DNA, just like their treasonous, orange, dear leader.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    Biden never praised China, never wanted to be like them.

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
    “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Teabaggers cheer for China and communist.
    "They're not bad folks, folks."

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"They're not bad folks, folks."
    Not even close to praising and wanting to be just like them.

If China was bad why did your dear leader sign a trade deal with them?

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The trade deal was to slow the bleeding, although, it's obviously not the high tariffs he threatened.
    "Slow the bleeding"?

Dotard's China "Trade deal" INCREASED trade by $200 billion.

Dotard's tariffs cost the US taxpayer $48 billion.

President Trump directed roughly $24.5 billion to American farmers through the MFP since 2018, with about $23 billion distributed as of early January 2021. USDA confirmed in a statement to Yahoo Finance that there would be no more payments during the Trump administration.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

". . . the lies they told about Melania Trump were uncalled for . . ."
    Scorned and mistreated, Melania Trump deserved much better from the media
    By Joe Concha
    01/21/21 12:00 PM EST

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...from-the-media

I would not touch a cookie delivered by diseased fingers:

New first lady Jill Biden took an unannounced detour to the U.S. Capitol on Friday to deliver baskets of chocolate chip cookies to National Guard members, thanking them “for keeping me and my family safe” during President Joe Biden's inauguration.

Jill Biden gives chocolate chip cookies to Guard members as thanks
    Author: DARLENE SUPERVILLE Associated Press
    Published: 6:58 PM PST January 22, 2021
    Updated: 6:58 PM PST January 22, 2021

https://www.king5.com/article/news/n...7-692535bf4afa
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Interesting, the way these useless nazi farts keep blowing about in the wind still. That's why people need masks, I suppose!

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My agents are working on finding out if “Doctor” Jill caught syphilis, gonorrhea and HIV-AIDS from Scummy Joe, or if she infected him.
    The airman did not want to catch anything:

It sure seems to me like our troops have NO respect for the Biden family or the Biden administration.

And why should they?

A reader asked me today to publish this video of Jill Biden trying to shake a marine’s hand and getting stonewalled by the marine [Airman].

I had seen it before but when I went to search for it I found it had been nearly scrubbed from all sources.

I challenge you to try and find it posted anywhere….

I found this ONE post still remaining and I have no doubt Twitter will delete it soon:

F to Jill Biden trying to shake the guard’s hand. pic.twitter.com/AtYN3gDAnU

— Robert Bork III (@BobbyBorkIII) January 20, 2021

But if they do, I’ve made a backup on Rumble.

This should be safe from censorship.

Watch here:

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Here is Reverend Mike Huckabee on bass playing Cat Scratch Fever with Ted Nugent.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,024 Times in 8,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Here is Reverend Mike Huckabee on bass playing Cat Scratch Fever with Ted Nugent.
    Cat Scratch Fever is about Nugent refusing to wear condoms when having sex with underage girls, and getting venereal disease repeatedly from the experience. "Cat Scratch Fever" is any venereal disease you get from underage girls.

Is it creepy that "Reverend" Mike Huckabee is willing to support this?

Below if Nugent's song about raping thirteen year old girls, I wonder if Huckabee likes this too?

Jailbait
    Ted Nugent

I've got no inhibitions
    So keep your keys out of your ignition
    I steal a car like I got the curse
    I can't resist the old lady's purse
    Jailbait you look so good to me
    Jailbait won't you set me free
    Jailbait you look fine fine fine
    I know I've got to have you in a matter of time
    Well I don't care if you're just thirteen
    You look too good to be true