Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Trump's new 'Patriot Party' signals the death knell of the GOP, permanent Dem rule

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    When Trump is long and dead, either his body will be buried in secret or it will become the greatest, yuuuugest collection of dogshit the US has ever seen.

Speaking of idiots, how is your life going, Rev? Did you ask Marcelo about the note? Get settled into living by yourself?

Visions of the future:

So you went from showing up, to proclaiming you left a note..... you pussy fake as stolen valor "marine".

Yes. I've been called an asshole** since 1975 and up until I retired this year (partially as a result of Trump's virus economy). As you just proved, I still am being labeled that by people like yourself.

Given that there is clearly a difference between a person who is an asshole and those who are simply labeled as such by snowflakes, cowardly, spineless Beta males jealous of their superiors and the like, I do my best to do what is right, just and true even if it hurts fragile egos.

**Asshole: 1. anal orifice, vulgar slang. 2. Often used ironically to describe one's superior in knowledge, wisdom, skill or position. esp one's Boss or manager.
    He won't. He's a pro-Russian bot. He'll stick around even if he changes usernames as often as Legion.

Agreed that people can claim anything they like on anonymous forums. Military members are often proud of their service, but rarely wield it like a club to win debates because it's both wrong and stupid to do so. Those who do are, more often than not, not who they claim to be. Sure, like Nathan Phillips, they may have served, but any bragging is certainly bullshit.

FWIW, I registered for the draft but wasn't drafted. Like everyone else who served during that time, including Nathan Phillips, i was awarded an "Alive in '75" medal. It's essentially meaningless IMO since I didn't do anything except enlist and serve during that time period.

FWIW, Vietnam officially ended in 1975. My enlistment in the Marine Corps was after HS graduation (1974).

file:///home/chronos/u-2143d8036b8d3ae36268d0ca0262ee0259b0f4e0/MyFiles/Downloads/828910.pdf
    Vietnam Era
    The period beginning on February 28, 1961, and ending on May 7, 1975, inclusive, in the case of
    a veteran who served in the Republic of Vietnam during that period. The period beginning on
    August 5, 1964, and ending on May 7, 1975, inclusive, in all other cases. Code of Federal
    Regulations, 3.2 (f)

[IMG]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/72/National_Defense_Service_Medal.png/106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal.png[/xIMG]

10/30

I'm retired military.

11/29

4. I'm retired. Remember, I'm 20-30 years older than you.

12/28

I'm retired Navy, still a Marine. I took the oath January 1975. Good, not many people respect honor and integrity. Do you believe sock puppets are dishonest? Only used by people who lack integrity?
    1/4
    Agreed retirement is great. I only retired last year.

I was a Captain, CH-46 pilot. Officers feel different about the situation as repeatedly shown in Military Times polls.

I already picked a side in 1975 when I took the oath to support and defend the Constitution. Yes, I'm fully ammoed up. I'm well trained, thanks to those who actually paid taxes unlike you and I stay proficient, in both long range and short range shooting.
    I prefer long range overwatch because I can lay down and relax.

served "75-85"
    Do you think it would be odd if I kept trying to make you believe I'm a retired Navy Commander?
    I was a Captain, CH-46 pilot. Officers feel different about the situation as repeatedly shown in Military Times polls.
    Are you claiming to be a Marine? I am one. 75-85. Retired Navy, still a Marine.

FWIW, Vietnam officially ended in 1975. My enlistment in the Marine Corps was after HS graduation (1974).

Straight out of highschool and made it to officer and 0-4? in 10 years? and a pilot to boot! and then not another promotion un the next 30, avoided all conflict?

You care to explain this? are you retired or active? you seem to contradict yourself.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,357 Times in 52,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    So you went from showing up, to proclaiming you left a note....
    Were you drunk or on drugs the night we discussed this? Maybe you didn't take your meds that day and it caused you to forget. Here, let me help. Does this jog your memory?:

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Underdog (01-21-2021)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Were you drunk or on drugs the night we discussed this? Maybe you didn't take your meds that day and it caused you to forget. Here, let me help. Does this jog your memory?:

filed in my thread, now splain this shit:

Do you think it would be odd if I kept trying to make you believe I'm a retired Navy Commander?

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not so much. When I was an office holder in the NYS Conservative Party, our main purpose was to vet candidates and endorse the ones that we liked. I suspect that the Patriot Party would do the same.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

So you went from showing up, to proclaiming you left a note..... you pussy fake as stolen valor "marine".

10/30

11/29

12/28

1/4

served "75-85"

Straight out of highschool and made it to officer and 0-4? in 10 years? and a pilot to boot! and then not another promotion un the next 30, avoided all conflict?

You care to explain this? are you retired or active? you seem to contradict yourself.
    It is possible but unlikely, I could have gone from an E6 up to W3 in 7 years total time in had I accepted an offer they made, the E5 I worked with accepted and did exactly that. Something does not feel right about the dates, enlisted in 75 then retired last year, that would be over 40 years in, no one does that, my entire family served Army, Navy and Marines and no one did more than 32, my father. Plus if I recall in 72-73 they cut the military and a whole lot of officers were shown the door, and he somehow survived all that also. Something smells wrong.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

Underdog (01-21-2021)

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    It is possible but unlikely, I could have gone from an E6 up to W3 in 7 years total time in had I accepted an offer they made, the E5 I worked with accepted and did exactly that. Something does not feel right about the dates, enlisted in 75 then retired last year, that would be over 40 years in, no one does that, my entire family served Army, Navy and Marines and no one did more than 32, my father. Plus if I recall in 72-73 they cut the military and a whole lot of officers were shown the door, and he somehow survived all that also. Something smells wrong.

exactly, then put the time stamps on these two:

It clearly does not add up. he also claimed to be a scout sniper, and a helo pilot.

Even if it took him 4 years to get a degree go through AOCS, then become a pilot, he's claiming he made it to marine captain and a pilot, from e-1 in under 10 years including flight school all in 10 years then went navy and never made a promotion but once in 30+ years, never served in a combat theater and wasn't drummed out and he's claiming he retired demoted. if you look at it.

I have his number.

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It clearly does not add up. he also claimed to be a scout sniper, and a helo pilot.

Even if it took him 4 years to get a degree go through AOCS, then become a pilot, he's claiming he made it to marine captain and a pilot, from e-1 in under 10 years including flight school all in 10 years then went navy and never made a promotion but once in 30+ years, never served in a combat theater and wasn't drummed out and he's claiming he retired demoted. if you look at it.

I have his number.
    If true I am going to be more than a little pissed, nothing like stolen valor gets me angrier, it is spitting on everyone that actually wore the uniform. Thankfully the Feds actually made it against the law and more than a few idiots have been sent to prison for doing it.

Ever notice none of them were clerks or cooks, they are always snipers, SF and worst of all SEALs, all of which is easy to verify.

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If true I am going to be more than a little pissed, nothing like stolen valor gets me angrier, it is spitting on everyone that actually wore the uniform. Thankfully the Feds actually made it against the law and more than a few idiots have been sent to prison for doing it.

Ever notice none of them were clerks or cooks, they are always snipers, SF and worst of all SEALs, all of which is easy to verify.

I find it interesting his stolen valor story avoids all conflicts. that way he can skate under the "Stolen valor" radar while still reaping the honor. His story is highly suspect and he refuses to address it.

I already picked a side in 1975 when I took the oath to support and defend the Constitution. Yes, I'm fully ammoed up. I'm well trained, thanks to those who actually paid taxes unlike you and I stay proficient, in both long range and short range shooting.
    I prefer long range overwatch because I can lay down and relax.

straight out of highschool.... then got a 4 year degree and accepted into AOCS? that sounds like a fast burner to me, and damn, made it to ch-46 pilot in under ten years before being transferred to the navy.... then stalls at 0-4 lt commander for 30+ years?

I seem to remember if you didn't make it to command grade in a certain normal time frame, you got drummed out, yet he lingered an 0-4 for how long?

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

filed in my thread, now splain this shit:
    How can I explain what you've talked with Marcelo about in private? Are you so paranoid you think I have the room bugged and know everything you talk about with him?

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How can I explain what you've talked with Marcelo about in private? Are you so paranoid you think I have the room bugged and know everything you talk about with him?

I was never an ensign. I was initially commissioned a Second Lieutenant so Second Looey or Butter Bar would be more appropriate. When I crossdecked to the Navy I was a Marine Captain one day and a Navy Lieutenant the next.

As you should recall, it's legal to wear a lower, previously earned rank, but not a higher one.

So wait, you were "crossdecked" and went from o-3 to o-2?

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I find it interesting his stolen valor story avoids all conflicts. that way he can skate under the "Stolen valor" radar while still reaping the honor. His story is highly suspect and he refuses to address it.

straight out of highschool.... then got a 4 year degree and accepted into AOCS? that sounds like a fast burner to me, and damn, made it to ch-46 pilot in under ten years before being transferred to the navy.... then stalls at 0-4 lt commander for 30+ years?

I seem to remember if you didn't make it to command grade in a certain normal time frame, you got drummed out, yet he lingered an 0-4 for how long?
    I guess on the internet anyone can claim whatever they want, in the real world and you know their name you can find out what, if any, service they have done.
    When I was working in KC we had a former Marine that said he was a Medal of Honor recipient, I was surprised so I looked it up and he was, surprise surprise, a Liar and was a cook for 4 years and got out as an E3. I told him to his face and let everyone else know also, including Personnel, they walked him out of the business a month later. At the same company we also had someone claim they were a submariner and a commander of a sub when he got out and he put it on his resume, after the other incident the company decided to double check claimed records and found out he never even served, they walked him out that day. This was all before it was illegal to do this, otherwise I think both would have ended up in prison since both gained financially from their stolen valor.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

Underdog (01-21-2021)

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I guess on the internet anyone can claim whatever they want, in the real world and you know their name you can find out what, if any, service they have done.
    When I was working in KC we had a former Marine that said he was a Medal of Honor recipient, I was surprised so I looked it up and he was, surprise surprise, a Liar and was a cook for 4 years and got out as an E3. I told him to his face and let everyone else know also, including Personnel, they walked him out of the business a month later. At the same company we also had someone claim they were a submariner and a commander of a sub when he got out and he put it on his resume, after the other incident the company decided to double check claimed records and found out he never even served, they walked him out that day. This was all before it was illegal to do this, otherwise I think both would have ended up in prison since both gained financially from their stolen valor.

Who does that lol... most of the stolen valor types I catch are the ones who fly under the radar. try to have a less than super hero job, et al, yet throw thier "expertise around" like its the word of god.

Dutch I am thinking is one such person.

his story is very suspect.

I have given him ample time to explain himself.

He chooses not to, yet claims the honors and attacks others. he has some explaining to do. instead he's calling my jits school, harrassing my previous forum for personal information, and claiming he's speaking to people in my personal life.

what was my crime? I came back here a month ago and he thought I was a target I guess.

16. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

If they knew it, why do they do it?
    Power. Raw lust for power

17. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I've seen the polling data Wacko....even among independents many of the ideas of the left are growing in popularity even with independents and in particular with the youth vote. I'm not saying that is right or wrong. I'm just making a factual observation.
    Let me ask you this. If I were a Democrat I might be looking around feeling pretty good about myself, especially with this internal battle going on inside the Republican Party. But we know the Democrats have their own issues. Obviously there's unity right now behind removing Trump. But as we saw in '16, there was a portion of the party that was willing to sit out an election because they felt the party wasn't addressing their concerns. Once the 'newness' of Biden wears off I'm willing to guess we'll see those fault lines reappear.

Do you think this will all be smoothed over going forward of will the Bernie vs. establishment battles continue?

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have his number.
    Rev., do you really think it's a good idea to give out personal information to a paranoid psychotic on the Internet? It's a stupid idea IMO, but look forward to your reasons for suggesting it.