Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Trump's new 'Patriot Party' signals the death knell of the GOP, permanent Dem rule

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Ex-President Donald Trump to launch a new political party after leaving office.

Sources told The Wall Street Journal he would like to call it the "Patriot Party."

The report comes after Sen. Mitch McConnell blamed Trump for the Capitol riot.

can't win shit when your party constitutes a mere 30% of the electorate, RINOs will flock to the Democratic Party in droves, reject authoritarianism

thanks to the Capitol insurrection 2022 will be hell for GOP incumbents, Dems will add considerably to their existing majority

b'bye assholes, go join the Whigs in ignominy

https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...rty-wsj-2021-1
    OK, nobody tell Trump there already IS a Patriot Party
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,362 Times in 14,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Are you kidding, the melodrama, melodrama on steroids, where you going to find good guys/bad guys 24/7, you are missing the theater of it all, that and at times it can get pretty funny with how well it is covertly scripted
    Outside of sports I don’t watch that much TV anyway but man, you couldn’t pay me to watch any of those shows. Mind numbing

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Ex-President Donald Trump to launch a new political party after leaving office.

Sources told The Wall Street Journal he would like to call it the "Patriot Party."

The report comes after Sen. Mitch McConnell blamed Trump for the Capitol riot.

can't win shit when your party constitutes a mere 30% of the electorate, RINOs will flock to the Democratic Party in droves, reject authoritarianism

thanks to the Capitol insurrection 2022 will be hell for GOP incumbents, Dems will add considerably to their existing majority

b'bye assholes, go join the Whigs in ignominy

https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...rty-wsj-2021-1
    Trump is going to be much too busy being abused for this project.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    There was no fraud. You just cited thegatewaypundit for christ sake.
    The NYT, the WP, CNN, and the networks have no credibility. The article has known facts. There was massive fraud.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Get real, every single one of those have been debunked, admit it, you are never ever going to admit that trump lied to you that the election was fraudulent, unless your Messiah says it, you will take it to the grave
    No they have not. You cannot debunk what your eyes can see. That is what you are telling me. Something visible to everyone did not happen. C'mon man.

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I'm good with taking the religion out of government. The Evangelicals are, AFAIK, Trumpeteers, so, yes, I too would applaud their leaving the RNC en masse and joining Trump's scam.

Here's a key thing to watch for: If they don't leave then it's because they, too, know the Patriot Party is a scam.
    If the Evie leadership can find profit in supporting trump IMHO they will do so.

They are valuable as they control millions & what they say is the gospel & they can lead their followers as they choose.....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    I am going to suppose the proud boys bailing will put a damper on the idea but we shall see
    the self-appointed leadership has said this, they are a few wackO's who were not voted to speak for all those under that banner.......

IMHO many will support trump's new gig along w/ millions of non-radicals in the gop
    Last edited by Bill; 01-21-2021 at 10:26 PM.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    If the Evie leadership can find profit in supporting trump IMHO they will do so.

They are valuable as they control millions & what they say is the gospel & they can lead their followers as they choose.....
    There's truth in that but there's also limits on what they control and where they can lead people.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

the self-appointed leadership has said this, they are a few wackO's who were not voted to speak for all those under that banner.......

IMHO many will support trump's new gig along w/ millions of non-radicals in the gop

the GOP is a minority party, if trump starts a party that will make the gop minorityer

10. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-22-2021)

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    The NYT, the WP, CNN, and the networks have no credibility. The article has known facts. There was massive fraud.
    And humans can fly by flapping their arms. You're a fucking moron.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-22-2021)

13. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

So you feel that a new Toadstool party will attract non-cultists too?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    No they have not. You cannot debunk what your eyes can see. That is what you are telling me. Something visible to everyone did not happen. C'mon man.
    All this faith is wasted on a mere fat degenerate and his (admittedly huge) lies. Go move a few mountains, kid!
    Last edited by Iolo/Penderyn; 01-23-2021 at 06:35 AM.

15. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    There's truth in that but there's also limits on what they control and where they can lead people.
    Well IMHO they have lead pretty damn far down the road to purgatory..........

16. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    the GOP is a minority party, if trump starts a party that will make the gop minorityer
    It will, & I believe Mitch is totally aware of this, & even the weasels graham& cruz know it

17. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

So, why isn't Dutch Uncle in this thread demanding that the GOP compromise to meet Democrats in impeaching Trump in order to preserve the two-party system that a Trump Political Party would turn into a one-party system because the GOP split leaves each with a quarter of the political power of the Democrats?

Dutch reserves his bOtHsIdErIsm talking points for leftists...he doesn't think Conservatives should have to compromise for unity's sake.

That's weird.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist