Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Join The Virtual Inauguration Party Online; Blow Away Trump's Numbers

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Join The Virtual Inauguration Party Online; Blow Away Trump's Numbers

Hello fellow supporter of American democracy;

With your help, we can blow Trump’s Inauguration attendance numbers out of the water. It’ll be humiliating!

Join The Virtual Inauguration Party Online

Totally COVID SAFE!

Coverage begins at 10:30AM.

Seeya THERE...
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (01-20-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-20-2021), moon (01-20-2021), signalmankenneth (01-20-2021), Trumpet (01-20-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump has moved OUT.

He's GONE.

Left earlier.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-20-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello fellow supporter of American democracy;

With your help, we can blow Trump’s Inauguration attendance numbers out of the water. It’ll be humiliating!

Join The Virtual Inauguration Party Online

Totally COVID SAFE!

Coverage begins at 10:30AM.

Seeya THERE...
    And blow biden like all you BCGs are so anxious to do.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's BEGINNING!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-20-2021)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What a gorgeous day in DC.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

domer76 (01-20-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-20-2021)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    It's BEGINNING!
    How times you plan on choking your chicken over this aqua lung?

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

President Obama just arrived.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

President Clinton has arrived.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

gee online where tech giants block trump supporters and allow anymeans necessary to collectively figure out ways to purge trump supporters before 2022 elections. hummmmmmmmmm? Rigged scenario maYBE?
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Very nice medley by the US Marine Band...

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This showy part of politics actually eludes me.

I'm not sure what the value of it is.

But I watch this stuff anyway.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh.

There's a car with the American flag properly displayed on a staff on the right front fender.

Could it be ... HIM?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (01-20-2021)

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's a feel-good moment.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Biden Family arriving..

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They mentioned that this is a unique view. Some of these camera angles are not going to be seen on the network coverage.