Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tomorrow, God Willing, Trump will no longer be President.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    Like all that state capitol violence that never materialized?

there is no chatter that it's going to happen, this is just democrat posturing in a very sad optic sort of way.

25k troops with empty carbines, razor wire and checkpoints and an empty inauguration, thats the picture you all want to send.
    Sadly, that is just what your people have turned this country into. Be proud!

2. The Following User Groans At floridafan For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-20-2021)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Tomorrow, God Willing, Trump will no longer be President."

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-20-2021)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Unlikely. I'll be surprised if any Republican is ever able to win another national election.
    True, but not for the usual reasons. No matter what any opposing party to the Dems is named it's the voting process which is in danger of collapse
    in the U.S. Without a single uniform standard with basically paper ballots only plus proper verification of each voter, it will always be rigged by
    the Dems. They've set the new standard at the moment.
    Along with all that of course is the fact that the states must all abide by the constitutional rules with state legislatures in charge, not judges, lawyers and courts.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    One final win for Joe Biden this cycle.

I will take a huge sigh of relief at noon when the whims of a madman will no longer be those of a POTUS.
    The least popular president in history, never received the popular vote and impeached twice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    True, but not for the usual reasons. No matter what any opposing party to the Dems is named it's the voting process which is in danger of collapse
    in the U.S. Without a single uniform standard with basically paper ballots only plus proper verification of each voter, it will always be rigged by
    the Dems. They've set the new standard at the moment.
    Along with all that of course is the fact that the states must all abide by the constitutional rules with state legislatures in charge, not judges, lawyers and courts.
    you are an idiot. good god. every state that was recounted shows there was no real fraud, no real changes in numbers, and you stupid fuck right wingers still believe there is some kind of fraud going on because you ACTUALLY BELIEVE A LYING PIECE OF SHIT LIKE TRUMP AND HIS ENABLERS LIKE FOX. you are a gullible, easily played punk. get it?

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    do you try to post the stupidest shit possible or do you just not have any choice, toilet clog?

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    The 20,000 National Guard troops preparing for pro-Trump demonstrations this weekend in the nation's capital will be armed and permitted to use lethal force,
    the headquarters overseeing them says, marking a striking escalation in the way authorities there are preparing for repeat violence after last week's deadly mob.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...termath-of-mob

They were never armed and when the democrat party was done using them as props, dumped them in a cold parking garage with no facilities.

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Sadly, that is just what your people have turned this country into. Be proud!

#fakenews

the democrats used the guard as props for a non-existent threat, didnt trust them with live ammo, then uncerminoniously dumped them in a parking garage, where "dr" jilly bean brought em cookies for their troubles.

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

#fakenews

the democrats used the guard as props for a non-existent threat, didnt trust them with live ammo, then uncerminoniously dumped them in a parking garage, where "dr" jilly bean brought em cookies for their troubles.
    Just one more lie after another

12. The Following User Groans At floridafan For This Awful Post:

Underdog (01-25-2021)

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just one more lie after another

Show me a single guardsman with a magazine not even in his carbine but on his plate carrier.

If it can be confirmed that they were a member of the guard and were tasked with this mission of the inauguration ; I'll donate 100 bucks to a charity of your choice and post the receipt here.

you aren't denying the democrat controlled government dumped the guard in the parking garage removing them from the capitol when the optics no longer helped them.

come on now.

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Show me a single guardsman with a magazine not even in his carbine but on his plate carrier.

If it can be confirmed that they were a member of the guard and were tasked with this mission of the inauguration ; I'll donate 100 bucks to a charity of your choice and post the receipt here.

you aren't denying the democrat controlled government dumped the guard in the parking garage removing them from the capitol when the optics no longer helped them.

come on now.
    The guard force was moved from the Capital to the garage by the Capital Police, sweetheart. Nothing to do with democrats.

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The guard force was moved from the Capital to the garage by the Capital Police, sweetheart. Nothing to do with democrats.

The move came after Rep. Will Keating (D-MA) complained about a Guardsman not wearing a face mask in a Dunkin Donuts in the Capitol complex. Wong reported, per a source: “After Keating commented … that masks were required to be worn at all times in a federal building, the National Guard member responded, ‘I appreciate my freedom.'”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/ridicu...tical-leaders/

I don't believe her denials.

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The move came after Rep. Will Keating (D-MA) complained about a Guardsman not wearing a face mask in a Dunkin Donuts in the Capitol complex. Wong reported, per a source: “After Keating commented … that masks were required to be worn at all times in a federal building, the National Guard member responded, ‘I appreciate my freedom.'”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/ridicu...tical-leaders/

I don't believe her denials.
    "Capitol Police told thousands of troops to move to the parking garage from the Capitol complex, where they were stationed after unrest broke out in the city in Jan. 6."

NEVER EVER use Breitbart as a source of truth, asshole.

17. The Following User Groans At floridafan For This Awful Post:

Underdog (01-26-2021)

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Capitol Police told thousands of troops to move to the parking garage from the Capitol complex, where they were stationed after unrest broke out in the city in Jan. 6."

NEVER EVER use Breitbart as a source of truth, asshole.

It's not brietbart that made me think the story was true, it was her denial which protests too much. remember whenever shit happened on this level you all blamed trump? you would say "the buck stops here".... and all that....

Seems you are blaming the capitol police instead of the leaders and biden whom you would have been the first to blame if it were trump.

your duplicity isn't the only thing that makes you an ugly person, but it fits.