Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 19-20-21. The National Guard Is Prepared

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I worry about the airspace, small planes and armed drone attack. I expect they have that covered, cuz it's an obvious tactic.
    I hope there is not even a threat of violence.

On the other hand, I hope these militias expose themselves again so the FBI can prosecute them.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

I worry about the airspace, small planes and armed drone attack. I expect they have that covered, cuz it's an obvious tactic.

so you think the evil right has predators now? holy fuck the media has you.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    2 have been removed from the detail. No report of what was found.

indeed in order to be Pretorian guard, one must have absolute loyalty to the party.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not much of one. Back in 1994 the small plane path was proven to be useless. Though "armed drones" sound interesting. Where do you figure they'd get ones that could possibly rival the ones the military has?
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,767 Times in 33,631 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    indeed in order to be Pretorian guard, one must have absolute loyalty to the party.
    Not to the party, to the country, remember, they were after Mike Pence.

“I, ________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and of the State of ______ against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to

“I, ________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and of the State of ______ against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to them; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of ______ and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God.”

; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of ______ and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-19-2021)

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not to the party, to the country, remember, they were after Mike Pence.

“I, ________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and of the State of ______ against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to

“I, ________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and of the State of ______ against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to them; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of ______ and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God.”

; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of ______ and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God.”

bet no one shows up, and the very first optic the democrat incoming will have is one of martial law, empty streets, no one at the innauguration, razor wire, and a pretorian guard not trusted enough to be armed. '

it's will be a rather depressing display.

Right now they are litmus testing those they tasked with the invasion and occupation of DC in the name of cementing democrat party power, replete with all the regalia and fanfare of a police state.

great showing!

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"prepared"

hard to look tough with no magazines in your carbine, an acog inside, and no magazines in your empty plate carrier.

its embarrassing.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"prepared"

green zone checkpoint, no magazine, no armor in the plate carrier, no magazines in the weapon.

Begs the question, if the democrats really think there is a threat, why the paper tiger brigades?

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

bet no one shows up, and the very first optic the democrat incoming will have is one of martial law, empty streets, no one at the innauguration, razor wire, and a pretorian guard not trusted enough to be armed. '

it's will be a rather depressing display.

Right now they are litmus testing those they tasked with the invasion and occupation of DC in the name of cementing democrat party power, replete with all the regalia and fanfare of a police state.

great showing!
    Sun Tzu said: Whoever is first in the field and awaits the coming of the enemy, will be fresh for the fight; whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle will arrive exhausted. 2. Therefore the clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.

classics.mit.edu › Tzu › artwar

The Internet Classics Archive | The Art of War by Sun Tzu

Silly, a good soldier knows it’s better to be prepared then caught by surprise as was demonstrated on 1/6/21

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"prepared"

green zone checkpoint, no magazine, no armor in the plate carrier, no magazines in the weapon.

Begs the question, if the democrats really think there is a threat, why the paper tiger brigades?
    What’s your estimate of how quickly that can be rectified? Would you be foolish enough to find out?

12. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

Underdog (01-19-2021)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-19-2021)

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

The new Emperor...
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

yes I served.

how much you want to bet most of the guard will look just like that, no mags?

did you serve?

at least on 911 when the guard manned train stations they had empty magazines.
    Great

Many will, but not all, and loaded mags are always close by if needed.

Yes, US Army, 11B

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What’s your estimate of how quickly that can be rectified? Would you be foolish enough to find out?

Why would I "be foolish to find out"? I don't like what you are insinuating.

it wont be nor could it be "rectified" they know there will be no problems, and they also don't trust the national guard with live ammo on domestic soil.

"here go protect us, but no fucking way you can have ammo just stand there and look tough with those evil black but empty, rifles. "

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I did. When ammunition was handed out in peacetime conditions you were issued an exact count of rounds and magazines and were accountable for all of it. Nothing was just freely distributed.
    Correct. I was the one that had to account for it all. Hence why on ranges we shot up every last round.

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Great

Many will, but not all, and loaded mags are always close by if needed.

Yes, US Army, 11B

army? active? the guard is different, or have you not noticed?

me USAF 1c481

They don't trust the guard with live ammo on domestic operations. most will never see ammo, and thier carbines will be as useless as the acog inside a building.