Thanked 69,418 Times in 52,443 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    This just in!

"Just over 1,000 people will attend the event Credit: TikTok"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/137709...r-trump-covid/

25K National guard for 1000 people. PWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    They're guarding the fucking buildings dumbass. Donchano Antifa wanted to cancel the Jefferson Memorial with a truck bomb????

25/3.5 comes down to about 7,000 NG guarding streets and buildings in at least 3 layers 24/7. Now imagine having to guard 2000 miles of fucking wall 24/7, eh? LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #332 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    They're guarding the fucking buildings dumbass. Donchano Antifa wanted to cancel the Jefferson Memorial with a truck bomb????

25/3.5 comes down to about 7,000 NG guarding streets and buildings in at least 3 layers 24/7. Now imagine having to guard 2000 miles of fucking wall 24/7, eh? LOL
    Wtf is Donchano Antifa? Biden had less people there for his inauguration than George Washington!

3. #333 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,312 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

What word would you use? We're agreed about the dangers. I was simply trying to understand a common perspective regarding the militias in many ways. Yes, some can be dangerous.
    I do not respect a drunken driver, and yet he is dangerous. I understand what you are saying, but respect is not the word.

As for drones, about 5% of the world's oil production in the world was knocked out, by what was claimed to be a drone swarm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_A...Khurais_attack

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-20-2021)

5. #334 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,312 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Did you follow the war in Syria and the US part of it? The US tried to work with the "good" rebels in order to influence both the outcome of who the rebels were as a group and the outcome of the war itself. The fucking Republicans shit their usual brick for opposing Obama instead of understanding the larger perspective. They fucked the US by handing over more influence in the region to the fucking Russians and fucking ISIS.

You, sir, seem to be pushing the Republican perspective of "all Muslims bad" with the perspective of "all militias bad". Some certainly are, but if the Democrats push some bullshit like banning militias, they will never see unity.
    Democratic Presidents have gotten good at fighting wars with almost no American casualties.

6. #335 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Take a look at this. Something Leatherface would use.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-20-2021)

8. #336 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    And the $50 drone has a payload of about 2.2 pounds(or one kilogram). That is easily a hand grenade, actually four hand grenades. It would be more likely a EID like hand grenade, that could kill between one and twenty people. The EID might not be a combination between a hand grenade and a claymore. It would destroy the drone in the process, but even for an insurgent operation could afford that.

We are getting to the point with off the shelf parts, and open source software, you could have such a drone flying itself, and coordinating with other drones. For the $10k a government might buy one drone with, a relatively small operation could buy a fleet of 200 drones that could attack any crowd out in the open.

A truck bomb needs to be delivered. So lets say you want to get it into Manhattan, you have to get it through a tunnel or a bridge, and then into the exact area that you want to hit. All along, they are taking pictures of you.

Then it is a very centralized bombing. There is a reason many times weapons designers use cluster bombs. It spreads out the carnage. Smart drones working in concert would really spread out the carnage very accurately.

Imagine releasing 200 smart drones, 50 miles away. It is something that could actually be gotten away with... Maybe.

Or maybe not. I am speaking in terms of possible futures, not definite futures. I know there are people working on open source projects like this, but do not know how far they have gone. I certainly hope this is not the future.

Now that is completely true. Terrorists are nowhere near as dangerous as just normal cars.
    It all comes down to the math and the specs. It would take a large drone to carry a significant weapon. As noted previously, the plan only needs to be feasible to be effective as a terror weapon. For our men and women in combat, they most certainly need their weapons to work as advertised 100% of the time. Terrorists do not. They only need to scare people into thinking it could work.

Again, it's the math, now coupled with cost. Even fucking terrorists have bean counters. They need the best bang for their buck coupled with an exit strategy if applicable and the least chance of being caught before mission completion. Fleets of drones like those giving light shows is doable, but there are a lot easier ways to terrorize.

Do the math and tell me which way your death or the death of friends and neighbors is most likely to occur? #1 is being fat assess with clogged arteries with over 655K/year followed by cancer at about 600K. Waaaay down at #10 is suicide at 48K, half of which are gun suicides which liberal assholes use to fluff up their "gun death" numbers. Airline crashes, much less terrorism, are much, much further down the list.

Intelligent people can figure their chances and weight their concerns appropriately. That's my entire point and, frankly, I'm sorry it is a controversial one.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
    Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
    • Heart disease: 655,381
    • Cancer: 599,274
    • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 167,127
    • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 159,486
    • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 147,810
    • Alzheimer’s disease: 122,019
    • Diabetes: 84,946
    • Influenza and Pneumonia: 59,120
    • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 51,386
    • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 48,344

9. #337 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Democratic Presidents have gotten good at fighting wars with almost no American casualties.
    After getting the US into WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam, I would hope the fuck so.

10. #338 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

so are the demmycunts finally prepared to admit the Republicans didn't attack today?.....can the Guard stop sleeping on marble floors?.......can the razor wire and barricades be taken down.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Matt Dillon (01-20-2021)

12. #339 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    so are the demmycunts finally prepared to admit the Republicans didn't attack today?.....can the Guard stop sleeping on marble floors?.......can the razor wire and barricades be taken down.......
    How can you admit to something that didn't happen?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-20-2021)

14. #340 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Be ready patriots.
    All the brave ‘patriots’ of 162021 are now in hiding afraid of a knock on their traitor.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

15. #341 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wtf is Donchano Antifa? Biden had less people there for his inauguration than George Washington!
    Dick size matters, crowd size does not.

Obviously you came up short.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-20-2021)

17. #342 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You should ask your nurse about Adderall.

18. #343 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Dick size matters, crowd size does not.

Obviously you came up short.
    Hah! Seriously you just did the "muh dick" thing? LOL!

Maybe you wouldn't be so angry if you were redbone or something. Looks like you got the raw deal! LOL!
    My penis is just fine, thank you.

19. #344 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I do not respect a drunken driver, and yet he is dangerous. I understand what you are saying, but respect is not the word.

As for drones, about 5% of the world's oil production in the world was knocked out, by what was claimed to be a drone swarm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_A...Khurais_attack
    So you don't have a word for it. That's fine. Who said something about I can't define obscenity but I'll know it when I see it?

Dude, if you can't comprehend the difference in abilities between a state-supported terrorist group and some asshole psycho working on his RV, then, like the wise man said, "What we've got here is failure to communicate".

20. #345 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You should ask your nurse about Adderall.
    That's not answering my question in ary a way. I do not have a nurse or need one. Well..I could use one..hehe.