1. #271 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Ruby Ridge:

"After Randy Weaver, an outspoken white separatist living on a mountaintop in northern Idaho, was entrapped by an undercover federal agent, U.S. marshals trespassed on Weaver’s land and killed his 14-year-old son, Sammy. The following day, FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi killed his wife, Vicki, as she was standing in the cabin doorway. Horiuchi had previously shot Randy Weaver in the back after he stepped out of the cabin. The suspects were never given a warning or a chance to surrender and had taken no action against FBI agents. Weaver survived."
    The Marshals fired first, killing Weaver's family pet.
    https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...-at-ruby-ridge

WACO:

"The question of who fired first is in dispute. ATF agents who participated in the raid have testified in court and at a congressional hearing that the Branch Davidians fired the first shots. Right after the raid, however, one ATF agent told an investigator that a fellow agent may have shot first, when he killed a dog outside the compound.. The agent later retracted the statement, saying that the Branch Davidians had initiated the gunfire."

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...co/topten.html

Why did the agent retract his original statement? Pressure from fellow agents? The ATF? The FBI?

"These two photos, one from a video tape, the other from a film camera, show the first moments of the BATF raid at the Mt. Carmel church. Note the bullet holes in the walls of the church. None of the glass in any of the vehicles the BATF are hiding behind show any signs of being cracked or broken."

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RA.../WACO/waco.php

"“The tank came into the front doors, the two double doors… and they just blew everything back,” said Thibodeau, who was inside the compound when the agents stormed in. “It was amazing to see a tank come through your living room.”

https://abcnews.go.com/US/survivors-...ry?id=52034435

"The FBI then became embroiled in a 51-day standoff with Koresh at the compound. During this time, negotiators arranged for the release of 35 Branch Davidians, including 21 children. But on April 19, 1993, in an attempt to lure Koresh and his followers out, agents took decisive action that critics later called extreme or unwarranted: They rammed the building with tanks and launched a tear-gas assault. The structure caught fire (the cause of the fire is still debated), and 76 Branch Davidians—which included 28 children—died in the flames."

https://www.history.com/news/waco-si...le-known-facts

Get your facts straight before spewing your psychobabble. You want a civil war? Bring it. We'll wait for you...
    Bingo.

Civil war has already begun. Antifa and BLM rioters burning and pillaging city streets is an act of war. Sometimes they make the mistake of bringing their attacks out too far and too wide. That's when they get stomped on.
    About the most they can accomplish is to control about six blocks of city streets for a month or so. You know, it took TWO full sized garbage trucks and bulldozers to haul away their filth after CHAZ failed in Seattle. It was truly disgusting.

Antifa and BLM did fight with cops and enter the Capitol building, but they didn't intend to kill any politicians. Democrats let them into the building. The entire thing including breaking windows and doors, and the actions they took inside the Capitol building, was all a false flag operation.

What a tragedy Ruby Ridge and Waco turned out to be.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

2. #272 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Read the rest now.
    I kill ya, Straight up.
    Not over the internet..or some internet bullshit, but I can do that. If need be.
    I can send a thing right through your head if I so incline.
    It sounds like "Th-Wack!" and is not very loud.
    Hmm sounds like a threat.
    He toned it down but it's still a threat.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-19-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-19-2021)

4. #273 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Bingo.

Civil war has already begun.....
    Awesome. When will I get the memo?

5. #274 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Heh. Since I am deaf, how can I hear the "th-wack"?
    TBH, it's more of a "Thhhhap" as Matt's Nerf bullets bounce of the chair since he's too far gone to hold it steady.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-19-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-19-2021)

7. #275 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I have decided about you.
    You need better meds.
    WORM IN ACTION!
    APL is a worm in true Tolkien style....do you know what I mean?
    Disagreed. I always thought APL was more like a Sandworm on Dune. If unleashed, he'd eat all short-order cooks alive...but the fat and grease is bad for him.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-19-2021)

9. #276 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,307 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Just leaving them alone will solve everything? Are you truly this fucking stupid or what?

You right wingnut BS artists have been whining about Ruby Ridge and Waco for years.....making excuses for an ex-con who violated his parole and then wouldn't comply with the Feds when they went to bring him in and opted for a shoot out....and then making excuses for a doomsday cult leader, who came on the ATF's radar for stockpiling illegal weapons, who had 1 full month to surrender to the feds, but instead chose suicide by cop. These are the people you defend.

Then you blame law enforcement for the the Oklahoma City bombing, although the culprits were the documented violent white supremacist group Aryan nation.

Unreal.

But the clincher is that you had NO PROBLEM with the Patriot Act or the creation of Homeland Security so long as you thought it was anyone of islamic faith or middle eastern extraction that was the target....Now you're going to whine because the very system you condoned is now going after (yet another) outburst of anti-gov't/alt-right anarchy.

Like I told you jokers almost 20 years ago...be careful what you wish for.
    Yes, I am. The last time the Left went after the radical Right "militias" was in Clinton's first two years of office. Ruby Ridge, then Waco, and it ended with the Oklahoma City bombing. The last was a direct result of those same radicals deciding the government was coming for them instead of leaving them alone. Waco was a national disgrace. The FBI was badly tainted by Ruby Ridge. There were plenty of other less known fiascos by the ATF, FBI, etc., against other Right wing "militia" groups and individuals that were doing nothing up to that point.

I do blame the government for causing the Oklahoma City bombing. Had the above actions not occurred, McVey and Nichols would have been a couple of losers in a trailer park and little more. They were completely motivated by watching a giddy MSM gush about how the radical Right was being taken down, and that required government action. Neither McVey or Nichols was a member of any particular radical Right group, and certainly not part of the "Aryan Nation." That is a prison gang with small numbers, and neither McVey or Nichols had prison records.

And, I do have a problem with the Patriot Act and institution of the Department of Homeland Security. The former tramples some parts of the Constitution, and the later was an unnecessary expansion of the cabinet and federal government.

Yea, be careful what you wish for... I suggest leaving the radical Right alone and focus on good governance. But knowing the Left they'll go after their enemies first and to hell with good governance...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Underdog (01-19-2021)

11. #277 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,761 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

That one's a classic! I'm putting that ridiculous comment in my signature!
    If you don't think propaganda can be truthful you obviously don't understand what propaganda is or its purpose.

Big hairy deal. The SS and the KGB arrested anti-government group members also.
    Irrelevant diversion. The story was about FBI arrest of militia members. What the SS or KGB did has nothing to do with that story.

12. #278 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    The FBI will arrest people in militias.

even if they committed no crime?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

Into the Night (01-19-2021)

14. #279 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

73 percent of terrorist attacks are from white power terrorists. The FBI is going after them because they are the chief committers of terrorism. It is just that simple.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Concart (01-19-2021)

16. #280 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    even if they committed no crime?
    Did I say that?!

17. #281 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Did I say that?!

"?" denotes a question being asked. you should have learned this in like 3rd grade or sooner.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

19. #282 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    73 percent of terrorist attacks are from white power terrorists. The FBI is going after them because they are the chief committers of terrorism. It is just that simple.

so when that antifa guy was hitting people with bike locks, they didn't count that as terrorism.

when a white nationalist shithead beats his nazi girlfriend up they count that as white nationalist terrorism.

so the stats, are meant to scare you, not to be accurate.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

21. #283 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Yes, I am. The last time the Left went after the radical Right "militias" was in Clinton's first two years of office. Ruby Ridge, then Waco, and it ended with the Oklahoma City bombing. The last was a direct result of those same radicals deciding the government was coming for them instead of leaving them alone. Waco was a national disgrace. The FBI was badly tainted by Ruby Ridge. There were plenty of other less known fiascos by the ATF, FBI, etc., against other Right wing "militia" groups and individuals that were doing nothing up to that point.

I do blame the government for causing the Oklahoma City bombing. Had the above actions not occurred, McVey and Nichols would have been a couple of losers in a trailer park and little more. They were completely motivated by watching a giddy MSM gush about how the radical Right was being taken down, and that required government action. Neither McVey or Nichols was a member of any particular radical Right group, and certainly not part of the "Aryan Nation." That is a prison gang with small numbers, and neither McVey or Nichols had prison records.

And, I do have a problem with the Patriot Act and institution of the Department of Homeland Security. The former tramples some parts of the Constitution, and the later was an unnecessary expansion of the cabinet and federal government.

Yea, be careful what you wish for... I suggest leaving the radical Right alone and focus on good governance. But knowing the Left they'll go after their enemies first and to hell with good governance...
    We'll leave them alone when they stop killing people and trying to overthrow the government. That okay with you, little fella?

22. #284 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    "?" denotes a question being asked. you should have learned this in like 3rd grade or sooner.
    Okay.
    The FBI will only arrest people they believe committed a crime. All better now?

23. #285 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Okay.
    The FBI will only arrest people they believe committed a crime. All better now?

yes you should be more specific so you don't sound like a fucking nazi.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post: