Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 mutates to UK, SA and Brazilian strains on Trump's watch

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 Times in 8,508 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,704 Times in 2,509 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    you all won't be holding biden as responsible as you would trump....
    We can definitely blame trump for leaving things in such a terrible state, and trump worshippers for refusing to take simple precautions to slow the spread.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    We can definitely blame trump for leaving things in such a terrible state, and trump worshippers for refusing to take simple precautions to slow the spread.

Well, I will agree he's been absentee since the election, but do you need trump to tell you to wear a mask or go around people not wearing a mask?

he cant mandate a national mask mandate, so other than "you should wear a mask" what should he have done ? what precautions?

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,195 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

you haven't?

I think the pandemic is mostly a state issue with the federal gov being a managment agency (fema).

I think trump was far less harmful than cuomo when it came to killing covid patients, you all look the other way.

Trump underplayed the pandemic often on advice of St. Fauci who contradicted himself many times.

but no one went without a ventilator. ppp is available and the vaccine was available before he left office. those are the facts.. hospitals never passed 80%

biden promied 100 million vaccines in 100 days, that wont happen, but he'll get a pass.

Trump should have led better giving advice, asking americans to wear masks, etc, stopped with the off the cuff support of treatments, but nothing he said would be good to you and your ilk. and when biden does the same exact things you and your ilk will praise him.

watch this.

what should trump have done differently that biden has stated he will do.
    He should not have let the logistics of vaccination distribution be left to the states, and his administration was not up to the job.

PPE is and has been in short supply, I don’t know where you are getting you into on that.

Hospitals are screaming for help, PPE and ventilators in some states. There will be a coordinated effort by the Biden administration to get help to these areas that flair. The first order of business will be getting the virus under control so it can be regulated.

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Amen

The refreshing thing about Biden, if he can’t meet his goals then he will be honest about it. If he isn’t able to vaccinate the number he claims, he will be truthful and not lie, like saying there are reserves when there are no reserves.

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    He should not have let the logistics of vaccination distribution be left to the states, and his administration was not up to the job.

PPE is and has been in short supply, I don’t know where you are getting you into on that.

Hospitals are screaming for help, PPE and ventilators in some states. There will be a coordinated effort by the Biden administration to get help to these areas that flair. The first order of business will be getting the virus under control so it can be regulated.

So biden is going to send the logistics of distro to the states?
    https://www.statnews.com/2021/01/15/...p-up-vaccines/

hmm seems he's ramping up op warp speed.

ppp was in short supply due to obama depleting it, but this is a state responsibility and trump or biden should have had a stockpile to help, not supply the states.

please link to a person dying for not having access to a ventilator.

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Amen

The refreshing thing about Biden, if he can’t meet his goals then he will be honest about it. If he isn’t able to vaccinate the number he claims, he will be truthful and not lie, like saying there are reserves when there are no reserves.
    Biden will do his best, which is a competent job, calling upon the best America has to offer. He will be honest about what is happening. Not everything will go fine, and there will definitely be a lot of hard work.

The Alt Right will compare it all to trump's fantasies, but the rest of us will compare it to trump's reality.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-19-2021)

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So biden is going to send the logistics of distro to the states?
    https://www.statnews.com/2021/01/15/...p-up-vaccines/

hmm seems he's ramping up op warp speed.

ppp was in short supply due to obama depleting it, but this is a state responsibility and trump or biden should have had a stockpile to help, not supply the states.

please link to a person dying for not having access to a ventilator.
    Trump had ample time to use resources to restore the stockpile of PPE, he chose not to do it. He wanted herd immunity and he did nothing because the blue states were mostly the states affected by the virus.

It’s been on TV and in print about LA county. I can’t believe you haven’t heard the news.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...vid/index.html

Your blaming Obama, road apples
    https://www.propublica.org/article/u...ed-coronavirus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/5114319002

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump had ample time to use resources to restore the stockpile of PPE, he chose not to do it. He wanted herd immunity and he did nothing because the blue states were mostly the states affected by the virus.

It’s been on TV and in print about LA county. I can’t believe you haven’t heard the news.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...vid/index.html

Your blaming Obama, road apples
    https://www.propublica.org/article/u...ed-coronavirus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/5114319002

lets focus on one thing at a time. i asked you to show me a single person who was denied a ventilator due to supply.

the article you quoted does not even include the word "ventilator"... (note "supplemental oxygen" is not a ventilator)

do you want to try again or concede the point and move on to the next thing?

btw california's problems are there own making, they hadn't had thier first wave before declaring victory and planned poorly.

10. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, I will agree he's been absentee since the election, but do you need trump to tell you to wear a mask or go around people not wearing a mask?
    I assume that 24 hours from now the message from Republicans will be the same as now. Many Republicans are giving the message to their followers that masks are wrong.

11. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lets focus on one thing at a time. i asked you to show me a single person who was denied a ventilator due to supply.

the article you quoted does not even include the word "ventilator"... (note "supplemental oxygen" is not a ventilator)

do you want to try again or concede the point and move on to the next thing?
    Oh good grief, you are denied a ventilator and a bed, and care when the ambulance driver decides you are too sick and you are left to die at home because they have no room. If you are going to argue from absurdity, I’m done.

12. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I assume that 24 hours from now the message from Republicans will be the same as now. Many Republicans are giving the message to their followers that masks are wrong.

masks are a tool, they can be used right, and often are used wrong.

have stats shown them to actually work? seems what I see is the curve happens no matter what. I wear one where required (well a hoo rag), but the mask shaming in outdoor spaces, et al. is a bit much,

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh good grief, you are denied a ventilator and a bed, and care when the ambulance driver decides you are too sick and you are left to die at home because they have no room. If you are going to argue from absurdity, I’m done.

I'm having a rational conversation with you where I want to get granular to discuss what is actually happening, if you want to tuck tail and run from my factual posts, that's on you.

I take your concession.

no one has been denied a ventilator who needed one.

so here is a great example. so really sick very old people were deemed too sick to transport. yet you say NOTHING about cuomo sending covid patients (and 4 other democrat governors) to nursing homes that are responsible for the most of our deaths.

most of the stories you are referring to are anecdotal (man bites dog) type stories.

Do you have the statistics showing how many people have been turned away and what was the underlying reason?

of course you don't you are a sucker for media agitation.

expect these stories to all but disappear starting tomorrow.

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Weeko Sportivo View Post
    You are already dead- Just don't know it yet! When you loose your soul- YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD! [Geeko Sportivo]

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasist View Post
    Oh good grief, you are denied a ventilator and a bed, and care when the ambulance driver decides you are too sick and you are left to die at home because they have no room.
    When did that happen?

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Alt-left Walty View Post
    They are?

Got a quote to support that contention?