Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Franken stealing election.... Desh will be on him soon..

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,353 Times in 5,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 801 Times in 749 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Franken stealing election.... Desh will be on him soon..

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/81826

"Are we really supposed to believe there were 482 legitimate errors by voters, or a lesser number combined with legitimate counting errors, that all came in one contest and all in one direction? And that at the same time there were virtually no errors in all other contests and none benefitting any other Senate candidates?

If it walks, talks and smells like cheating, it's cheating. And sadly, there isn't anyone in a position to stop this that isn't a partisan Democrat and therefore willing to ignore or abet the effort so as to produce the result they personally want."

More at link...
    Quote from Cypress:
    "Scientists don't use "averages". Maybe armchair supertools on message boards ascribe some meaning to "averages" between two random data points. And maybe clueless amatuers "draw a straight line" through two random end data points to define a "trend". Experts don't.

They use mean annual and five year means in trend analysis. Don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. "

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,959 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 333 Times in 317 Posts

Oooh more right-wing horseshit. Superfreak's favorite!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dungheap View Post
    Oooh more right-wing horseshit. Superfreak's favorite!
    oooooh... NO explantion from dung again... how typical.

So tell me Dung... do you actually believe that those adjustments prior to the recount are not in the least suspicious? The fact that they defy the statistical odds doesn't bother you in the least?
    Quote from Cypress:
    "Scientists don't use "averages". Maybe armchair supertools on message boards ascribe some meaning to "averages" between two random data points. And maybe clueless amatuers "draw a straight line" through two random end data points to define a "trend". Experts don't.

They use mean annual and five year means in trend analysis. Don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. "

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 623 Times in 562 Posts

SUPERTOOL'S crying is freaking awesome
    The stone that the builder refused
    Will always be the head corner stone

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    oooooh... NO explantion from dung again... how typical.

So tell me Dung... do you actually believe that those adjustments prior to the recount are not in the least suspicious? The fact that they defy the statistical odds doesn't bother you in the least?

No, what I am telling you is that they are not true. And that they simply do not matter one whit.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, what I am telling you is that they are not true. And that they simply do not matter one whit.
    So all the adjustments are fictional? They never occured?
    Quote from Cypress:

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've grown to like Desh but I think it's pretty funny because if the tables were turned it would be non stop conspiracy posts..
    GFY

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So all the adjustments are fictional? They never occured?

Which adjustments? The ones prior to the audit wherein both candidates gained and lost votes on a precinct by precinct basis which resulted in net gains for Franken or the adjustments make after the audit which resulted in a net gain for Coleman, both of which don't matter one fucking whit because going into the recount each candidate had 0 votes?

I'm tired of this garbage.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

I certainly hope they can steal it, because O'Reilly can't friggin' stand Franken; he's one of those guys where he can't even say his name. If Franken's a Senator, he'll lose it...

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Which adjustments? The ones prior to the audit wherein both candidates gained and lost votes on a precinct by precinct basis which resulted in net gains for Franken or the adjustments make after the audit which resulted in a net gain for Coleman, both of which don't matter one fucking whit because going into the recount each candidate had 0 votes?

I'm tired of this garbage.
    you are tired of it, yet posted a thread on the very subject?
    Quote from Cypress:

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote from Cypress:

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

dems cheat just as much at pubs. We will see it now that the cheating scum dems come out of the woodwork feeling safe with the majority and obama. They will scam, lie, and cheat themselves out of office just the same way the pubs did. Birds of a feather
    Q: Senator Obama, would you take the same pledge? No tax increases on people under $250,000?

OBAMA: I not only have pledged not to raise their taxes, I've been the first candidate in this race to specifically say I would cut their taxes.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Onceler View Post
    I certainly hope they can steal it, because O'Reilly can't friggin' stand Franken; he's one of those guys where he can't even say his name. If Franken's a Senator, he'll lose it...
    I don't think they're going to have to steal it; most of this is Republicans projecting their own behavior onto the Franken campaign.

However...if they do steal it, then that would be OK too. As Dick Cheney would say, 2000 taught us that election fraud doesn't matter.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Chapdog View Post
    dems cheat just as much at pubs. We will see it now that the cheating scum dems come out of the woodwork feeling safe with the majority and obama. They will scam, lie, and cheat themselves out of office just the same way the pubs did. Birds of a feather
    Thanks for the uplifting message Chap!

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you are tired of it, yet posted a thread on the very subject?

I posted a thread on the recount, the only thing that matters and it was actually intended to be a lighthearted post about the recount and ballot challenge process, highlighting the difficulty involved and making light of the silly challenges from both candidates.

Instead, it turn into yet another zombie lies thread.