Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: If the Capitol mob had been Black? Americans say the police would have been harsh

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,844 Times in 14,184 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default If the Capitol mob had been Black? Americans say the police would have been harsh

By a wide margin, Americans say the police response to the mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol would have been harsher if the rioters had been mostly Black rather than mostly white, a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds.

A 55% majority say law enforcement would have employed harsher tactics against the melee than they did, double the 28% who say the response would have been the same. Just 9% say the response would have been less harsh to a largely Black mob.

"It kind of just showed the whole world about how there's white privilege and how the justice system really fears on color," said Jonathan Muteba, 28, an engineer from Somerville, Mass., who was among those polled.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/if...er/ar-BB1cRcTc
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-18-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,625 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

I would like to believe the response would have been the same but reality makes me believe if the crowd had been mostly black the response would have been stronger. That said the response was a dismal failure and shows how unprepared the government is to handle insurgencies like this.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

One of the things I noticed was that none of the Statues were toppled, none of the Paintings were slashed, none of the Desks were destroyed, and there were no Fires set. It was like they had some kind of Respect for their Cultural Heritage.

'Blacks', like yourself, Hate White People ... because they are White. Not all, but a significant number. With that in mind, I believe most people would assume that a 'Black Mob' would DESTROY 'White History' by toppling Statues, slashing Paintings, and setting Fires. So, from THAT perspective, I believe a 'Black Mob' would be viewed different than a 'White Mob'.

Trying to be honest, truthful, and pragmatic here. I know it's NOT 'Politically Correct' to say this.

PS: I believe a 'ANIFA Mob' would have been handled differently, for similar reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    By a wide margin, Americans say the police response to the mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol would have been harsher if the rioters had been mostly Black rather than mostly white, a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds.

A 55% majority say law enforcement would have employed harsher tactics against the melee than they did, double the 28% who say the response would have been the same. Just 9% say the response would have been less harsh to a largely Black mob.

"It kind of just showed the whole world about how there's white privilege and how the justice system really fears on color," said Jonathan Muteba, 28, an engineer from Somerville, Mass., who was among those polled.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 15 Posts

Yep, if the mob had been black there would have been far more destruction so the response would have to be harsher.

That's why the lefties claiming this was some sort of takeover are idiots.

Basically when the cops showed up most people just went home.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinker For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-18-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post

But we have no way to know if they are right. As I remember blm rioted and burned buildings a dn destroyed businesses and I don't remember much "harsh" treatment.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Jenkins For This Post:

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,660 Times in 16,589 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    One of the things I noticed was that none of the Statues were toppled, none of the Paintings were slashed, none of the Desks were destroyed, and there were no Fires set. It was like they had some kind of Respect for their Cultural Heritage.

'Blacks', like yourself, Hate White People ... because they are White. Not all, but a significant number. With that in mind, I believe most people would assume that a 'Black Mob' would DESTROY 'White History' by toppling Statues, slashing Paintings, and setting Fires. So, from THAT perspective, I believe a 'Black Mob' would be viewed different than a 'White Mob'.

Trying to be honest, truthful, and pragmatic here. I know it's NOT 'Politically Correct' to say this.

PS: I believe a 'ANIFA Mob' would have been handled differently, for similar reasons.
    The appropriate response to the OP....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Yep, if the mob had been black there would have been far more destruction so the response would have to be harsher.

That's why the lefties claiming this was some sort of takeover are idiots.

Basically when the cops showed up most people just went home.
    Spoken like a true tRump-worshipping racist.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,831 Times in 17,263 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Blacks were not trashing that capitol and trying to kill politicians. That was an unprecedented act. The cops used rubber bullets, batons and clouds of gas on blacks. This would have been terrible if blacks did this. They would have been fierce in defense.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

What cha talking bout Willis!?

People were shot & killed at the Capitol storming.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

I think they were far less prepared.

It seems to be more spur of the moment.

In contrast night after night BLM & ANTIFA planned protests.

The authorities were simply better prepared.

Western Europeans are just kind of dumb people.

Why else do they believe the most stupid of nonsense over & over again!?

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,155 Times in 33,858 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    I would like to believe the response would have been the same but reality makes me believe if the crowd had been mostly black the response would have been stronger. That said the response was a dismal failure and shows how unprepared the government is to handle insurgencies like this.
    Or Muslim, imagine the response. It would have been drastically different.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guAno View Post
    If the Capitol mob had been Black?
    Their would have been demands for the police to stand down, demands NOT to call on the National guard, the capital would have been looted and burned and police cruisers set on fire.

Afterwards, the mayor and Democrats would have taken a knee on the steps with the rioters and looters with chants to "defund the police!"

Dumb race hustling cunt.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

One of the most honet posts I have seen from you JackOFF.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Spoken like a true tRump-worshipping racist.
    Bloviated like a low IQ, lunatic asshole on steroids.