Thread: TWO-FACED ROTTEN SLIME > DEMS

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    No, they didn't. They're both still there and just fine.

Have you considered getting help for your meth addiction, tinkerbell?
    They are delusional. They have a bizarre dystopian view of American cities that is completely untethered from the truth. It's inexplicable.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-22-2021)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    You think that cheated crap means a damn thing to most Americans? It does not, we all know what really happened, even some of the hardcore leftist shills know what happened deep down.
    Most of America is very angry right now. They don't even want to talk about it because they'll get angry. A couple of bad moves by Democrats could be the end.
    That election was cheated, and a majority of America knows it.
    Yes, most Americans are sane, unlike you. They believe Biden won the election. They believe so because there is no evidence to the contrary. Get it Marshall?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-21-2021), Phantasmal (01-22-2021)

5. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    They are delusional. They have a bizarre dystopian view of American cities that is completely untethered from the truth. It's inexplicable.
    They literally worship twump as a living god. There is no hope for them.

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,092 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    This is always the reply from the lefties: "nazi" - "Hitler" - "hate inciter" - "Racist" - "Troll" ... So tell me how you deduce that just because I express the truth in opposition to the leftie lies and being the truth you have no tangible response, this makes me a Troll (LOL) I firmly support the Rule Of Law so no matter it be Sleepy Joe pillock Biden or anyone else. It just so happens that your guy Biden is the vilest person ever to stand for office _ OK Killary Cluntin takes some beating - but Biden literally supported death and destruction this is fact, absolute fact. 100% fact and is on record. So all the name calling you lefties resort to only shows the depths you swim in - THE SWAMP.
    You're a clone of two other "real posters" here who came on slamming liberals from the get go. And if you think trump didn't literally support death and destruction, you weren't paying attention.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

7. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-22-2021)

8. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just a couple of question for you leftie Communist DEMS ---

Why did you and your Mayors - Governors - Senators et al. demand/order Police and other LEOs to stand down during the destruction of Towns and cities around the USA resulting in murder, fires, and absolute mayhem, committed by your own like minded people - BLM - ANTIFA etc yet for Sleepy Joes private inauguration you demand 25000 military personnel locked and loaded?????

Cant you not see how revolting this shows you to be?
    They did it to hide the fact that almost no one went to the inauguration speech. Just like his campaign appearances, Creepy Joe always manages to attract a huge crowd of at least a dozen or so.

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by China Joe View Post
    They did it to hide the fact that almost no one went to the inauguration speech. Just like his campaign appearances, Creepy Joe always manages to attract a huge crowd of at least a dozen or so.
    LOL.. true. It is bizarre that the leftie dem regressives see this as fine and dandy for the country. This mindset is truly sick. I genuinely believe that. I am not a Troll I am expressing my honest opinion because it is (a priori) de facto sick to be happy watching your country be destroyed by the very lies and acts one as a dem was part of. It is evil and it always comes a cropper.

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

I note the typical leftie mindset - NOT ONE of you said murder and destruction is very bad no matter who does it. You just want to score points. I have stated actual factual recorded history of extreme violent incidents and the leftie commies BIDENS mob literally CHEERED FOR IT and stood the police down. Now which part of those facts do you want to ignore???
    If Rittenhouse is guilty I hope he gets a life sentence but if Rittenhouse was a BLM member you would never accept a court finding him guilty..not ever. This is how you leftie regressives think and behave.
    BIDEN literally admired and praised George Floyd - a violent nasty person who beat up women - used guns in robberies and threatened to murder a known pregnant woman by pushing the gun in her stomach and tell her she will die - this is factual police record and the BLACK woman victim said this. You and your lot admire Floyd. This is sickness to the lowest level. And for one reason only >>> he was BLACK <<< but you say nothing about the BLM who DID NOTHING for the pregnant woman - not a single word was said by them or BIDEN for her. Sick - sick - sick - evil.!!
    doesn't everyone already know murder and destruction is bad?
    the left just doesn't want to pick on the powerless, and improve society for everyone.
    Err, I know my post is filled with truth so you can not respond to it directly. But twas to be expected. Perhaps you did not read it and digest it. Truth can be very painful for you.
    your post is not the complete truth.

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL.. true. It is bizarre that the leftie dem regressives see this as fine and dandy for the country. This mindset is truly sick. I genuinely believe that. I am not a Troll I am expressing my honest opinion because it is (a priori) de facto sick to be happy watching your country be destroyed by the very lies and acts one as a dem was part of. It is evil and it always comes a cropper.
    All you have to do to know what the 'crats are doing is to read what they claim Republicans have done. Straight out of Goebbels.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

cordeela (01-23-2021)

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cool1 View Post
    doesn't everyone already know murder and destruction is bad?
    the left just doesn't want to pick on the powerless, and improve society for everyone.

your post is not the complete truth.
    I never seek approval but I am not closed minded. Please tell me what it is I have said that is not true?

14. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Why did you and your Mayors - Governors - Senators et al. demand/order Police and other LEOs to stand down during the destruction of Towns and cities around the USA resulting in murder, fires, and absolute mayhem, committed by your own like minded people - BLM - ANTIFA etc yet for Sleepy Joes private inauguration you demand 25000 military personnel locked and loaded?????

So you did not follow them? In those cases, cops caused a lot of the troubles by shooting gas at them, shooting them with rubber bullets, and wading into peaceful demonstrations with shields and clubs. Like that Trump bible exhibition. The people were standing around and Trump's brown shirts gave orders for cops to blast into them.

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    So you did not follow them? In those cases, cops caused a lot of the troubles by shooting gas at them, shooting them with rubber bullets, and wading into peaceful demonstrations with shields and clubs. Like that Trump bible exhibition. The people were standing around and Trump's brown shirts gave orders for cops to blast into them.
    Heres the rub: I have stated absolute fact whereas you have injected some vague play on an incident or occurrence.

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

You just don't matter go away somewhere you're a loser

17. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    They simply don't care about their hypocrisy anymore and they don't even bother hiding it.

They control the media now so they can do whatever they want and simply attack any enemy until they are destroyed.

Today's America is a far different one then what we grew up with.

It is now one party tyranny with no freedoms other then what they allow you to have.

The constitution now only applies when they says it does and it will continue to get even more strict if you oppose their rule.

They have no problem locking up political enemies and many are calling for that now.

There will never be another republican president.
    do not despair, brother? have you met my friend jesus? he's the most powerful white magic tulpa.

18. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    You just don't matter go away somewhere you're a loser
    You seem to take things so personally. Me thinks I have struck a nerve me old china. LOL LOL

19. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    You're a clone of two other "real posters" here who came on slamming liberals from the get go. And if you think trump didn't literally support death and destruction, you weren't paying attention.
    You may label me as you wish. I never seek approval for what I say. Toddle along now lad and do your worst.