Thread: TWO-FACED ROTTEN SLIME > DEMS

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    nobody of any import told any cops to stand down while looters or arsonists or brick throwers interfered with legitimate peaceful BLM protests in any town, you stupid fuck liar. what a chickenshit punk you must be to believe any group protesting any cause WOULD WANT ANYONE CONNECTED TO THEM TO LOOT OR BURN OR ATTACK COPS, AS THAT WOULD NEGATE THEIR WHOLE CAUSE AND MAKE MOST PEOPLE HATE THEM, YOU STUPID FUCK BITCH. do you think even really stupid fuck trump stooges like you applaud the attack on the capitol building, killing and attacking cops, chanting hang mike pence, and believe it HELPS THEIR CAUSE THESE RELATIVELY FEW ASSHOLES DID THIS TRAITOROUS SHIT, YOU STUPID PUNK?
    so you admit that the mayors of blue cities are not persons of import?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

shouldn't you be in a rocking chair on your front porch, drooling uncontrollably as you yell at kids to stay off your lawn?
    shouldn't you get off his lawn?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,004 Times in 14,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    tRump worshippers commenting on hypocrisy is hilarious. Then again, you guys are galactic morons so it isnt surprising.
    Btw, Biden won in a landslide.....)

What was that CorrupTrump said about playing golf when criticizing Obama's golf outings? I think that he said that he wouldnt have time to golf. There was too much work to do.

To date, his "Corruptness" has golfed over 300 HUNDRED times at a cost to the taxpayer of over 150 MILLION dollars. Let that sink in a bit tRumptards before yapping about hypocrisy.
    The term is 'projection'. Remember his delusions about Obama's 'plants' in the govt? trump is busy planting people who have no qualifications save for blind loyalty to everything orange. He doesn't realize that although they are heads of depts. today, they can be transformed into janitorial staff on Jan 20.

I always do get a good chuckle from the comments posted by trumpkins. They drip with irony, coupled with improper spelling/grammar/punctuation.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-19-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2021)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

nobody of any import told any cops to stand down while looters or arsonists or brick throwers interfered with legitimate peaceful BLM protests in any town, you stupid fuck liar. what a chickenshit punk you must be to believe any group protesting any cause WOULD WANT ANYONE CONNECTED TO THEM TO LOOT OR BURN OR ATTACK COPS, AS THAT WOULD NEGATE THEIR WHOLE CAUSE AND MAKE MOST PEOPLE HATE THEM, YOU STUPID FUCK BITCH. do you think even really stupid fuck trump stooges like you applaud the attack on the capitol building, killing and attacking cops, chanting hang mike pence, and believe it HELPS THEIR CAUSE THESE RELATIVELY FEW ASSHOLES DID THIS TRAITOROUS SHIT, YOU STUPID PUNK?
    Go easy on her. She's still upset about the Biden landslide.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    blah blah blah
    Sadly, that's more articulate than the OP.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    Great this is what I like to see - your true colours on an open forum. Go for it boy - go for it. I dont mind. It is impossible to offend me because I have ethical standards and strength of character.
    LOL. We're laughing at you.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-19-2021), Phantasmal (01-19-2021)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,324 Times in 53,233 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just a couple of question for you leftie Communist DEMS ---

Why did you and your Mayors - Governors - Senators et al. demand/order Police and other LEOs to stand down during the destruction of Towns and cities around the USA resulting in murder, fires, and absolute mayhem, committed by your own like minded people - BLM - ANTIFA etc yet for Sleepy Joes private inauguration you demand 25000 military personnel locked and loaded?????

Cant you not see how revolting this shows you to be?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (01-19-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-19-2021), Phantasmal (01-19-2021)

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    so you admit that the mayors of blue cities are not persons of import?......
    name one who encouraged violence, dumbass. who praised looters, arsonists, brick throwers. praising legitimate protest against racism and so many cases of cops killing unarmed black folks and then not facing any punishment should be encouraged.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Just a couple of question for you leftie Communist DEMS ---

Why did you and your Mayors - Governors - Senators et al. demand/order Police and other LEOs to stand down during the destruction of Towns and cities around the USA resulting in murder, fires, and absolute mayhem, committed by your own like minded people - BLM - ANTIFA etc yet for Sleepy Joes private inauguration you demand 25000 military personnel locked and loaded?????

Cant you not see how revolting this shows you to be?
    They didn't consider arson, looting, and vandalism as a riot. They consider such things as protests for a just cause.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

name one who encouraged violence, dumbass. who praised looters, arsonists, brick throwers. praising legitimate protest against racism and so many cases of cops killing unarmed black folks and then not facing any punishment should be encouraged.
    Burning,, looting, and arson are legitimate except to thugs and their supporters like you that use any excuse to justify action bred into sub human blacks.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    The murder and mayhem that you speak of came from the WHITE SUPREMACISTS TERRORIST GROUPS- not BLM!

Here JKyle Rittenhouse is murdering peaceful BLM marchers!

Here a White Supremacist uses his car to kill and run over peaceful Demonstrators...

YOU ARE BLAMING THE WRONG PEOPLE FOR THE MURDERS!
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzie_Grubman

2001 incident with an SUV Edit
    On July 7, 2001, after being asked by security guards to remove her Mercedes from a fire lane, Grubman intentionally drove her father's Mercedes Benz SUV[12] into a crowd of people outside of the Conscience Point Inn at 1976 North Sea Road in the Hamptons, injuring 16 people. Grubman was later charged in a 26-count indictment with felony crimes including second-degree assault, driving while intoxicated, and reckless endangerment.[13] The subsequent trial garnered widespread media coverage,[13][14][15] not only because of the particular circumstances of the crash, but because of what Richard Johnson, editor of the New York Post's Page Six, referred to as "the overreaching drama of class warfare."[16] Grubman was alleged to have made an inflammatory statement before striking her victims with her vehicle: "Fuck you, white trash."[17] Later, allegations arose that she received "special treatment"[18] at the hands of police, who did not perform a Breathalyzer test[18] despite allegations, and later, criminal charges, that she was intoxicated at the time of the incident.[13][19] In the criminal trial, Grubman faced up to eight years in prison, but served only thirty-eight days in jail and received five years' probation after reaching a plea bargain for leaving the scene of a car accident.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

The BLM incited and fuelled such violence that 10 very young children in Chicago were killed as well as police officers - these people were mostly black. This is the sickness of the BLM. Biden aided and abetted these murders as id Kamalleion and a number of DEM Mayors and Governors. This is indisputable fact. If I was a Dem I would immediately stop supporting such a vile evil outfit.
    As can be seen by the replies from the lefties - they dont care, they diverge to other matters of which they invent because they are dishonest and vile.

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RomanDmowski View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzie_Grubman

2001 incident with an SUV Edit
    On July 7, 2001, after being asked by security guards to remove her Mercedes from a fire lane, Grubman intentionally drove her father's Mercedes Benz SUV[12] into a crowd of people outside of the Conscience Point Inn at 1976 North Sea Road in the Hamptons, injuring 16 people. Grubman was later charged in a 26-count indictment with felony crimes including second-degree assault, driving while intoxicated, and reckless endangerment.[13] The subsequent trial garnered widespread media coverage,[13][14][15] not only because of the particular circumstances of the crash, but because of what Richard Johnson, editor of the New York Post's Page Six, referred to as "the overreaching drama of class warfare."[16] Grubman was alleged to have made an inflammatory statement before striking her victims with her vehicle: "Fuck you, white trash."[17] Later, allegations arose that she received "special treatment"[18] at the hands of police, who did not perform a Breathalyzer test[18] despite allegations, and later, criminal charges, that she was intoxicated at the time of the incident.[13][19] In the criminal trial, Grubman faced up to eight years in prison, but served only thirty-eight days in jail and received five years' probation after reaching a plea bargain for leaving the scene of a car accident.
    This is terrible and wrong and the driver should feel the full force of the judicial process and if guilty go to prison for a very long time. NOW... over to you dems, hows about you disown the very violent nasty gun toting criminal George Floyd.??? LOL Hers betting you will not.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,234 Times in 7,126 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Of course but we accept there are bad people who are simply bad people we do not deny it. Your lot actually support the destruction you cause and you smile and laugh. Mr Trump literally disowned any person who caused harm or damage. Your boy - Sleepy Joe - revered George Floyd - as a great guy, a wonderful man?? This is the difference between your lot and Trump supporters - we recognise and disown criminal activivty we do not say ALL people are saints including the violent nasty guy George Floyd.
    You, Donald Trump, and the Republicans own these bad people you refer to. They are all your doing. NO MORE EXCUSES.

No SIR. You can't just create monsters, whip them up like a junk yard dog, and unleash them on the public and expect to get a pass by saying "OH, those were bad people"!

BAD PEOPLE OF YOUR DOING!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Althea (01-19-2021)

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,234 Times in 7,126 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

I note the typical leftie mindset - NOT ONE of you said murder and destruction is very bad no matter who does it. You just want to score points. I have stated actual factual recorded history of extreme violent incidents and the leftie commies BIDENS mob literally CHEERED FOR IT and stood the police down. Now which part of those facts do you want to ignore???
    If Rittenhouse is guilty I hope he gets a life sentence but if Rittenhouse was a BLM member you would never accept a court finding him guilty..not ever. This is how you leftie regressives think and behave.
    BIDEN literally admired and praised George Floyd - a violent nasty person who beat up women - used guns in robberies and threatened to murder a known pregnant woman by pushing the gun in her stomach and tell her she will die - this is factual police record and the BLACK woman victim said this. You and your lot admire Floyd. This is sickness to the lowest level. And for one reason only >>> he was BLACK <<< but you say nothing about the BLM who DID NOTHING for the pregnant woman - not a single word was said by them or BIDEN for her. Sick - sick - sick - evil.!!
    You're talking out your ass! Typical TRUMPTARD! Conflating! Just running your mouth expecting people to be influenced by just whatever hateful crap you can make up at the moment. TYPICAL DONALD TRUMP HATEFUL BULLSHIT!

I'm sorry dude, but because you were a DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTER- THERE IS JUST NO WAY ANYONE IS EVER GOING TO LISTEN TO ANYTHING YOU EVER HAVE TO SAY AGAIN!

YOU BLEW IT!