Thread: lets talk guns , some figures of intrest

1. #31 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    They fear them because they're accurate and someone with little to no training can be taught to hit dead center mass from 200 yards away within a week. That means government agents can be sniped from a tree line instead of directly confronted and that scares the government. I wonder why? What are they planning?
    They fear them because they look "scary." My bolt action rifles are more accurate than my M1-A or my M-1 Garands (which are quite accurate out to 600 yd. and beyond).
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Bulletbob (01-20-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    They fear them because they look "scary." My bolt action rifles are more accurate than my M1-A or my M-1 Garands (which are quite accurate out to 600 yd. and beyond).
    You might have a point there. Congress looks at an AR and thinks "scary" but a 12 gauge isn't. If Nicholas Cruz had walked into Stoneman High School with a 12 and some speedloaders instead of an AR a lot more kids would be dead today.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

Bulletbob (01-20-2021), RB 60 (01-20-2021)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    If you think I shouldn't own guns, get off your ass and personally try to take them. Trying would prove that you're an idiot.
    no need for him to prove hes a idiot I think thats easy to see much like Biden

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    no need for him to prove hes a idiot I think thats easy to see much like Biden
    Him trying would solidify that fact.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Now I have to plug one of my favorite places to go shoot, the Policeman's hall of fame and museum in Titusville fl.
    They are friendly , helpful the prices are good , they have a very nice indoor range with targets you can adjust for distance and they will also turn, bullet proof glass 24 slots a great air filtration system and a comfortable ac system.
    they rent a good variety of guns including several sub machines guns.
    The police museum and the pro shop are in the same building. there are several attractions near by such as the war bird museum , and restaurants. Also my favorite military arms manufacturer Knights Armament . they make a fine selection of ultra modern guns for the military and police .
    Of note there are several gun manufactures in Brevard county fl. Its a gun friendly place for none criminals.

I went there yesterday afternoon for a quick shooting session and made a glock day out of it.
    I took my glock 17 l which is a gen 3 slide on a gen 4 g 17 slide with adjustable sights and it has a after market barrel made by silencerco that allows me to not only shoot lead if I want but to mound silencer .

next was my gen 4 glock 34 it also has a after market barrel made by lone wolf but is not suppressor capable it has a heavy firing pin spring and after market night sights .

Next was my glock 26 it has Talon grips added and trueglow night sights along with a heavier firing pin spring.

Next was the baby of the family a glock 43 with factory night sights and a guide rod laser and talon grips .

I fired off all the loaded mags I had with self defense ammo as I change it yearly and then fired off about 200 rounds of my reloads .
    My next trip to the range I think will be a silencer day . I have several firearms that have the ability to accept a silencer and I have silencers .

The federal government says I a approved person for restricted firearms and devices approved by the Department of Alcoholic tobacco and firearms , I have also had back round checks run on me by the FBI due to my Security clearances need to Access and work on classified projects.

Next trip to the local ranges will be a sub machine day After silencer day.

I just posted that part for the moron here that thinks the fbi is going to come take my guns and has a interest in me. Hes just another liberal drama queen with delusional wet dreams.

Hes a real moron he has no clue that about 72 million people in the USA own a legal gun . I guess he thinks thats going to change and the fbi is going to come take them . hes a real meat head