Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's the way I see Trump supporters claim of Election Fraud. Where do you fit in?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,342 Times in 6,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Default Here's the way I see Trump supporters claim of Election Fraud. Where do you fit in?

I know quite a few Trump supporters and from what I've gathered:

Group 1:50% of Trump supporters think Trump lost the election fair and square. They don't believe there was widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the election that Biden won by 8 million votes and 70 Electoral votes. Yes, there are some rational, coherent Trump supporters. Who knows why they voted for a fucking moron but they have their reasons and they're not entirely looney like the rest of them.

Group 2: 40% of Trump supporters SAY the election was fraudulent and stolen from Trump but they don't actually believe it. It's their way of being able to claim Biden is an illegitimate president and that their guy didn't lose. These are the petty and spiteful Trump supporters who just can't admit to others Trump lost because of their arrogance and hubris.

Group 3: 10% of Trump supporters believe Trump when he says the election was stolen from him. They believe Trump was sent by God and believe everything Trump says is the truth. Some have even drank the Clorox. They even sent money to Trump's Election Fraud Defense Fund. These Trump supporters have fallen into the Trump Cult and will forever be deluded into thinking the way Trump wants him to. They are lost. They are naive. They are Gullible. They refuse to believe Trump lost, even though all the evidence points to Biden winning. They actually believe there is a Deep State and an Antifa working behind the scenes, changing voting machine software, hiding ballots in suitcases under tables, dumping massive boxes of ballots that all voted for Biden.

So, Trump supporters on this forum, where do you see yourself within these three choices?
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-17-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm thinking TDak, ItN, Darth Omar, Lesion and Sailor are in Group 3.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-17-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DumbassoHumpovich View Post
    I know quite a few Trump supporters

I doubt it.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm thinking.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Welcome to Group 3, Lesion.

Group 3: 10% of Trump supporters believe Trump when he says the election was stolen from him. They believe Trump was sent by God and believe everything Trump says is the truth. Some have even drank the Clorox. They even sent money to Trump's Election Fraud Defense Fund. These Trump supporters have fallen into the Trump Cult and will forever be deluded into thinking the way Trump wants him to. They are lost. They are naive. They are Gullible. They refuse to believe Trump lost, even though all the evidence points to Biden winning. They actually believe there is a Deep State and an Antifa working behind the scenes, changing voting machine software, hiding ballots in suitcases under tables, dumping massive boxes of ballots that all voted for Biden.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-17-2021)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Welcome to Group 3, Lesion.
    Keep imagining things and misattributing them to others. You amuse me.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Keep imagining things and misattributing them to others. You amuse me.
    The Judges assessment was that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”
    “Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

Read it and weep, Lesion.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-17-2021)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Judges assessment was that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.” “Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,”[/COLOR] 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.[
    Repeating the same snippet from a news website endlessly isn't making your point.

BTW,

5. When Posting Copyrighted Material.. All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work.
    Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 107 http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Repeating the same snippet from a news website endlessly isn't making your point.

BTW,

5. When Posting Copyrighted Material.. All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work.
    Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 107 http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!
    Oh, yes it does. You just refuse to accept it with your radicalized right wing blinders on. Sad.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b6e4b1ea4b3578

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, yes it does.
    Oh, no, it doesn't. Go get the documents on file with the Courts.

Of course, I'll understand if you won't.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, no, it doesn't. Go get the documents on file with the Courts.

Of course, I'll understand if you won't.
    I'll just let you continue to believe that. Go tell all your friends, co-workers and family members that the courts wouldn't hear Trump's cases and watch them laugh in your fucking face.

So, how much money did you send to Trump's Election Fraud Defense Fund, Gomer?

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'll just let you continue to believe that.
    You don't have any control over what other people believe, do you?

Of course, you can just create more bias-confirmation threads and pretend that people said or did things they haven't said or done in order to make yourself feel better, I suppose.

Since you'll likely need a new user name soon, perhaps you'll want a new avatar.

May I suggest this one?

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You don't have any control over what other people believe, do you?

Of course, you can just create more bias-confirmation threads and pretend that people said or did things they haven't said or done in order to make yourself feel better, I suppose.

Since you'll likely need a new user name soon, perhaps you'll want a new avatar.

May I suggest this one?

Nah, I think I'll keep mine just to piss you off.
    But, regardless, you and your Orange Turd will be irrelevant in less than 72 hours. Nobody's going to be talking about Trump. Nobody will care about Trump. Nobody will listen to Trump.
    Trump will be no more. Trump will be lambasted and vilified by the history books and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

72 hours, Gomer. And then you're fucking KAPUT. Nobody's going to be talking about voter fraud. Nobody's going to be talking about The Kraken. Nobody's going to be taking about the judges who didn't hear Trump's court cases. It'll all be over. People will be saying President Biden and Vice President Harris and the only word that people will be saying about Trump is LOSER!!!

72 hours, Gomer.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nah, I think I'll keep mine just to piss you off. Orange Turd will be irrelevant in less than 72 hours. Nobody's going to be talking about Trump. Nobody will care about Trump. Nobody will listen to Trump.
    Trump will be no more. Trump will be lambasted and vilified by the history books and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.
    Yet you think you'll continue to sport his likeness as your avatar.

You're quite puerile, aren't you?

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,892 Times in 21,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,684 Times in 5,187 Posts
    Blog Entries

He don’t know the percentage, but some are just stupid and truly believe Trump won, I actually have pitty for them.
    Last edited by Jarod; 01-17-2021 at 08:29 PM.