Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Can anyone point to a Court that actually looked at the election fraud evidence.??

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    I don't respond to putas or trannies.
    You realize Taichipolesmoker fucked up big...right? You can own right now if you really want to.
    Why are you always following my posts and threads like a bitch in heat looking for attention? Text doesn't have the brains or courage to deal with facts that prove him wrong. You are so absurd that once I reduce you to a babbling right wingnut troll, I put you on IA. Every month or so I let clowns like you out to see if you've grown intelletually. Now, why don't you tell the reading audience how I "fucked up big", and maybe we can have a rational discussion before you lose it and go back on IA?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Why are you always following my posts and threads like a bitch in heat looking for attention? Text doesn't have the brains or courage to deal with facts that prove him wrong. You are so absurd that once I reduce you to a babbling right wingnut troll, I put you on IA. Every month or so I let clowns like you out to see if you've grown intelletually. Now, why don't you tell the reading audience how I "fucked up big", and maybe we can have a rational discussion before you lose it and go back on IA?
    You said a long time ago you put me on iggy.

I wasn't talking to you, I was advising Text that you are so stupid you link to articles that discredit your own position. Do you want to play or do you want to go back to pretending you have me on iggy faggot?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

HAHAHAHA. I love watching you explode every time someone calls you a tranny.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,242 Times in 6,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,852 Times in 1,715 Posts

Let's repeat the obvious:

The ONLY reason that anyone thinks there was "massive voter fraud" is because a pathological liar who has never told the truth in his life said so.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 58 Times in 57 Posts

They all just refused to hear the cases citing crap like "lack of standing". The fake news press says courts have rejected all claims of electoral fraud but that's a brazen lie. The courts know the election was stolen and don't want to admit the truth and be crucified by the press.
    Maybe, in right wing fantasy y'all are Always Right, but in Court you need credible evidence not merely right wingers having nothing but fallacy while insisting they are for the "gospel Truth".

But just as he cried foul before a single vote was cast – something he also did in 2016 – Trump has maintained he was robbed of victory without any credible evidence to support that belief.

Despite assurances from his own departments of Justice and Homeland Security that no serious fraud occurred, Trump has raged against the election result and mounted a relentless campaign to reverse President-elect Joe Biden's 306-232 Electoral College win.--https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/politics/elections/2021/01/06/trumps-failed-efforts-overturn-election-numbers/4130307001/

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

A bunch of them. They were looking at a blank piece of paper.

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nevada:

A state judge in Nevada dismissed with prejudice the Trump campaign’s lawsuit trying to overturn the state’s election results Friday, ruling the campaign had no evidence to prove its allegations of voter fraud and thwarting the Trump campaign’s attempt to challenge President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in the state.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=7bfcb58112c4

Arizona:

The Arizona Supreme Court on Tuesday unanimously affirmed Biden's victory in the state, upholding a lower court's finding that there was no misconduct, fraud or illegal voting in the general election.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ud/3869239001/

In Pennsylvania, Trump didn't even claim there WAS fraud.

In a separate state case in Montgomery County, Pa., a judge asked Trump lawyer Jonathan S. Goldstein whether he was alleging fraud. “Your honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step,” Goldstein said. “And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the Board of the [Democratic National Committee] or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith.” The judge pressed Goldstein to answer the specific question: “Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?” To which Goldstein replied: “To my knowledge at present, no.”

On Thursday, a judge rejected the Trump campaign’s attempt to throw out absentee ballots in the Bucks County case, noting, “The parties specifically stipulated in their comprehensive stipulation of facts that there exists no evidence of any fraud, misconduct, or any impropriety with respect to the challenged ballots. There is nothing in the record and nothing alleged that would lead to the conclusion that any of the challenged ballots were submitted by someone not qualified or entitled to vote in this election.”

https://time.com/5914377/donald-trum...vidence-fraud/

STFU traitor.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Taichiliberal (01-23-2021)

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 3,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Can anyone point to a Court that actually looked at the election fraud evidence?

Nope.
    https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/...f&seqNo=315395

https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/...f&seqNo=315283

https://electioncases.osu.edu/wp-con...ar-Doc-574.pdf

https://www.pamd.uscourts.gov/sites/...0-2078_202.pdf

The funny thing is that the lawyers for Trump never presented any evidence of fraud. How can the courts inspect evidence that they are never given?
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 3,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

https://electioncases.osu.edu/wp-con...ar-Doc-574.pdf

On page 62, the judge discusses the actual evidence presented by the Trump lawyers and dispenses with it as being speculative.

Based on the evidence presented by Plaintiffs, accepted as true, Plaintiffs have only proven the “possibility of future injury” based on a series of speculative events—which falls short of the requirement to establish a concrete injury.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

HAHAHAHA. I love watching you explode every time someone calls you a tranny.
    And there you have it folks....another right wingnut troll loses it when faced with a direct, simple request to meet a burden of proof on his accusations and assertions. This cackling clown projects his psycho sexual bent and personal attiude at these junctures with other posters. Yep, ol Text has had it, and I'm done giving him attention.

Buh-bye Text. See ya in a month or so. I'll look forward to seeing you following me around.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

12. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Nevada:

A state judge in Nevada dismissed with prejudice the Trump campaign’s lawsuit trying to overturn the state’s election results Friday, ruling the campaign had no evidence to prove its allegations of voter fraud and thwarting the Trump campaign’s attempt to challenge President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in the state.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=7bfcb58112c4

Arizona:

The Arizona Supreme Court on Tuesday unanimously affirmed Biden's victory in the state, upholding a lower court's finding that there was no misconduct, fraud or illegal voting in the general election.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ud/3869239001/

In Pennsylvania, Trump didn't even claim there WAS fraud.

In a separate state case in Montgomery County, Pa., a judge asked Trump lawyer Jonathan S. Goldstein whether he was alleging fraud. “Your honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step,” Goldstein said. “And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the Board of the [Democratic National Committee] or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith.” The judge pressed Goldstein to answer the specific question: “Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?” To which Goldstein replied: “To my knowledge at present, no.”

On Thursday, a judge rejected the Trump campaign’s attempt to throw out absentee ballots in the Bucks County case, noting, “The parties specifically stipulated in their comprehensive stipulation of facts that there exists no evidence of any fraud, misconduct, or any impropriety with respect to the challenged ballots. There is nothing in the record and nothing alleged that would lead to the conclusion that any of the challenged ballots were submitted by someone not qualified or entitled to vote in this election.”

https://time.com/5914377/donald-trum...vidence-fraud/

STFU traitor.

George Orwell