Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: US State Department Has Evidence Supporting COVID Lab Escape

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

You do know you're on ignore, right RB? I never see all these late night posts unless they are quoted. You're normally just weirdly mocking me so I quit trying.

2. #32 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    You do know you're on ignore, right RB? I never see all these late night posts unless they are quoted. You're normally just weirdly mocking me so I quit trying.
    Yep, I know I'm on ignore.

Then you should comment on the subject instead of just adding simple minded troll shit. You do it a lot. It's become a habit for you, just like jacking off.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Into the Night (01-19-2021)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    If there is prove...what should be done?
    Nothing. The problem with releasing a biowar weapon is that it hits your own people as well. Just as covid19 is hitting people in China. It's the same kind of problem with chemical weapons. The wind easily carries the agent back onto your own troops.

China is already facing serious threats of internal revolutions beginning again. Further, the Three Gorges dam is beginning to collapse. This 1.25 mile long dam holds back enough water to wipe out almost the entire industrial section of China and cause major loss of life as well. This dam has already deformed considerably. It's only a matter of time now. May even happen this year. And there's nothing they can do to stop it. This dam also supplies electric power to much of that area.

Upstream they've already had to remove several dams by blowing them open to release waters backing up behind them to dangerous levels. The resulting floods aren't as bad as if the dams themselves collapsed on their own, but there's no such option for the Three Gorges complex.

Further, their working population is aging. There is no retirement system in China. The government removed the 'iron rice bowl' retirement programs. Those ARE still working are saving, not spending. Money velocity is almost nil in China right now. More and more of these workers are getting to old to work as well. They are returning to their family farms.

Their currency is tied to our dollar. We are exporting our inflation to China because of it.

Wealthy in China see the writing on the wall. They are getting their wealth OUT of China any way they can (even though it's illegal!).

The threat of internal revolution forming, the Three Gorges dam complex in major trouble, the tariffs placed upon Chinese imports, covid19 which is still hitting their people, despite the lies their government is spewing, the worker problems, the business owners exporting their wealth any they can, the government building empty cities that no one lives in...no, China has enough on it's plate. We don't need to do anything.

The government of China has put it's own noose around it's neck. It's a bit debatable whether they kick the stool out from under themselves or whether someone shoots them first.
    Last edited by Into the Night; 01-19-2021 at 05:12 AM.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

This message is hidden because Primavera is on your ignore list.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,322 Times in 10,511 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    Okay, snowflake.