Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump caught stealing shit from White House during his eviction

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Good Luck...Keep us posted on how it's going.... PS: The more time you spend on the internet, the safer the real world
    says a stupid ass trump voter. who gives a shit what a trump voter spews?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,670 Times in 16,595 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    says a stupid ass trump voter. who gives a shit what a trump voter spews?
    Apparently you do, you mighty keyboard warrior, you...

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 15 Posts

Thanks for verifying that they stole furniture.

Of course they are going to pretend they didn't know, that's what thieves do.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Ok, Hillary didn't get caught stealing lol.
    Hillary left the WH 20 years ago. You really need new material. lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    I wasn't talking to you, but I see you have no response to my questions. Have a wonderful day....
    What are you doing for others this weekend? Life's most persistent and urgent question as we celebrate the legacy of Dr. King....
    Are you going to celebrate again this year with watermelon, fried chicken, and golf, my pointy-hatted little racist? Or are you just going to flit around virtue-signaling in hopes that no one notices what a bigot you really are?

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Really? The Democrats won the Senate, which barely seemed possible. They won both the runoffs in Georgia... GEORGIA!!! That was amazing.

And that was before the Republicans imploded. We now have Republicans agreeing that maybe trump should be impeached and convicted.

he will almost certainly get a stimulus package in the first 100 days, and will be able to organize the vaccine roll out better in the first 100 days. Both will be remarkable.

The English strain of Covid-19 will begin hitting hard in the next 100 days, so that will be bad. A President that is a good leader in times of trouble is actually helped by times of trouble, so it might not be bad politically.
    You're right. Biden will do just fine. He has assembled an excellent cabinet and staff, appointed actual scientists instead of loyalty-to-him lackies, and as we saw recently -- Trump borrowed Biden's plan and decided to change course and release all the vaccine at once rather than holding back second doses. The stimulus package that's already been presented to the public will go a long way to boost the economy. You would think that the cult, which has claimed that their support for #LOSER45 was based on the economy, would be pleased about this.

Toxic's problem, like all Reichtards, is that she only gets her "news" from OANN, Breitbart, Fox, and Newsmax. Of course they are not going to publish anything that makes Biden look competent.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Jim Acosta?? what rube would believe the King of Fake News?..
    Micci for one......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

god, you are a dumbass. the reason that statue was removed was because it depicted Lincoln standing like a God over a freed slave, groveling in thanks at Lincoln's feet, you fucking moron. it was offensive.

Statue in Boston of Abraham Lincoln with freed slave kneeling ...www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › statue-boston-a...
    Dec 30, 2020 — A statue depicting a freed slave kneeling at the feet of President Abraham Lincoln was removed from its perch in Boston's Park Square this ..

damn right........who wants to be reminded that slavery ended and the slaves were freed......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am going around the internet, debunking all the lies and ignorant posts from trump voters. doing my best to make the world safe for democracy.
    says the fucking idiot who lives in his world of lies.......

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In any case, the $28,000 worth of furniture the Clintons took with them upon leaving the White House was returned in February 2001, according to the National Park Service.
    thanks for clearing up the fact that while she stole it, she did agree to return it when she got caught.....

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    says the fucking idiot who lives in his world of lies.......
    says the fucking fake christian bitch who quotes biblical scriptures on his posts to prove what a religious person he is, while being a trump voter. you cannot be a trump voter and be a christian.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

damn right........who wants to be reminded that slavery ended and the slaves were freed......
    no, moron. who wants a statue that shows the almighty white man standing over the humble inferior black man groveling at his feet FOR CORRECTING A WRONG THAT NEVER SHOULD HAVE OCCURRED IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

says the fucking fake christian bitch who quotes biblical scriptures on his posts to prove what a religious person he is, while being a trump voter. you cannot be a trump voter and be a christian.
    thanks for exposing the extent of your bigotry......

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

no, moron. who wants a statue that shows the almighty white man standing over the humble inferior black man groveling at his feet FOR CORRECTING A WRONG THAT NEVER SHOULD HAVE OCCURRED IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.
    well why are you blaming me.......it's your party that guaranteed it occurred......we're the party who ended it.......just like you are the party of segregation and we are the party of the Civil Rights Act........you are the party of keeping blacks down and we are the party that created the lowest black unemployment numbers in recorded history........seems like we should be removing Demmycrats from office instead of statues of Lincoln.........

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

thanks for clearing up the fact that while she stole it, she did agree to return it when she got caught.....
    learn to read, bitch. she was never charged with stealing it. they thought these gifts were GIVEN TO THEM...most of them decidedly were, when the DONORS made clear their intent for SOME of their gifts to be to the White House, THEY RETURNED IT...no fuss, no muss, just chickenshit assholes like you trying to make a big deal out of it cause you are such a senseless worthless toilet clog envious of your betters.