Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Republicans worried they will lose even more seats in 2022

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Well, it is the NY Times, which like the WaPo has become little more than a Progressive Leftist rag, the political equivalent of the National Enquirer.

Of the Republicans mentioned in the article they list Andy Biggs of Arizona. That guy is in no way threatened by opposition. His Arizona district is about as conservative as they come. So while the Progressives and Democrats rail against him continuously-- there's an op ed at least twice a week in the Arizona Republic slamming him-- he'll easily be reelected. That's how little the NYT has on the pulse of America...

Oh, just to be clear, I think Biggs is something of an idiot and many of his positions are borderline crazy but he's not my Representative so that doesn't matter come election time.
    You don't sound very convinced!

You just sound like a lost Republican- making insults, and attacking the messengers- without offering even a counter point!

Insults don't win elections- ASK DONALD TRUMP! BLAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL! Typical!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

CASPER (01-19-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Obama lost by so much more you sad, pathetic, uneducated, dumb little cunt.
    Obama not only never lost the Presidency, he never lost the popular vote for the Presidency. He is the only President to be elected twice with over 51% of the popular vote since Eisenhower (64 years ago).

trump lost the popular vote twice, both times by millions, and lost the Electoral College once.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-18-2021), Phantasmal (01-18-2021)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

Well, it is the NY Times, which like the WaPo has become little more than a Progressive Leftist rag, the political equivalent of the National Enquirer.

Of the Republicans mentioned in the article they list Andy Biggs of Arizona. That guy is in no way threatened by opposition. His Arizona district is about as conservative as they come. So while the Progressives and Democrats rail against him continuously-- there's an op ed at least twice a week in the Arizona Republic slamming him-- he'll easily be reelected. That's how little the NYT has on the pulse of America...

Oh, just to be clear, I think Biggs is something of an idiot and many of his positions are borderline crazy but he's not my Representative so that doesn't matter come election time.
    You know it's just this idea that main stream media has become 'too liberal' that seeds the disconnect between the right and the MSM.

That's the first step.

The second one is simply disbelieving what is reported.

The third step is calling the MSM 'the enemy of the people.'

And finally, the full trip is when people begin to use only far right media sources. Then they are hopelessly out of touch with reality and able to think that Trump was actually on their side, and nonsense like the election was 'stolen.'

This process is how the right is losing touch with reality.

The right better move back toward the center or liberals are going to be running everything.

Not that that would be such a bad thing but I think we are better off with some balance.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Obama won two elections my dear, Trump couldn't come even close to that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-18-2021)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,300 Times in 13,423 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    You don't sound very convinced!

You just sound like a lost Republican- making insults, and attacking the messengers- without offering even a counter point!

Insults don't win elections- ASK DONALD TRUMP! BLAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL! Typical!
    Then let me make it crystal clear.

First I'm not a Republican or some Trump lover.

Next, the last three times the Democrats got in power in DC, the got creamed in the mid-term elections because they thought they could do whatever the hell they wanted and had some sort of massive "mandate."

I expect the exact same thing to happen in 2022. The Democrats will piss away any advantage they had coming out of the 2020 election by overreaching and doing stupid stuff that most Americans hate, even as the Progressive Left and their supporters in the MSM tell them the exact opposite.

The aftermath of 2022 will be the Democrats and MSM asking "What the hell happened?" just as they did in 2016.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-19-2021)

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    The NYT knows a hell of a lot more than you do, cum quat. Never forget that.
    All they know is hate for Trump. That's not knowledge, that's a weakness. Never forget that, cum swallower.

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Obama never lost an election he retired after two terms in office, unlike the POS that got Fired after one term.
    Are you playing Stupid or is it a natural state for you? Don't bother to answer it is obvious which end of the Gene Pool you come from.
    Run along little snowflake, the adults are trying to have a conversation.....

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    All they know is hate for Trump. That's not knowledge, that's a weakness. Never forget that, cum swallower.
    Its just hate for trumps never ending lies, of which your kind couldn't care less.

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Its just hate for trumps never ending lies, of which your kind couldn't care less.
    To make the claim someone is lying because you don't like what he says is a sign of weakness. Same with blacks and their white trash enablers automatically blaming racism when blacks fall short. Why do you choose to live that way?

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Then let me make it crystal clear.

First I'm not a Republican or some Trump lover.

Next, the last three times the Democrats got in power in DC, the got creamed in the mid-term elections because they thought they could do whatever the hell they wanted and had some sort of massive "mandate."

I expect the exact same thing to happen in 2022. The Democrats will piss away any advantage they had coming out of the 2020 election by overreaching and doing stupid stuff that most Americans hate, even as the Progressive Left and their supporters in the MSM tell them the exact opposite.

The aftermath of 2022 will be the Democrats and MSM asking "What the hell happened?" just as they did in 2016.
    Talk, Talk, Talk! Yackety! Yackety! Yack! You talk too much- and never listen! Yes, we know you are not a Republican- FOR YOU ARE A TYPICAL TRUMPTARD that just got handed the crying towel- NOW GO BLOW YOUR NOSE AND WIPE YOUR LITTLE TEARS! YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT SOUR GRAPES- SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AND SUCK ON A SOUR LEMON- and stop with the "SKY IS FALLING" crybaby front- JUST BECAUSE YOUR ROGUE PRESIDENT DIDN'T WIN RE-ELECTION!

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE PASS ME THE PEANUTS!

NEXT!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 01-19-2021 at 10:14 AM.

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

To make the claim someone is lying because you don't like what he says is a sign of weakness. Same with blacks and their white trash enablers automatically blaming racism when blacks fall short. Why do you choose to live that way?
    We have well over 20,000 DOCUMENTED lies, my sweetest, and it could well be far more. Do you understand the word "documented"?

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We have well over 20,000 DOCUMENTED lies, my sweetest, and it could well be far more. Do you understand the word "documented"?
    It's like counting votes. It depends on who is doing the "documenting", BOY.

Interesting how you ignore the lies of the black POS in office between 2009 - 2017. Pucker up.

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's like counting votes. It depends on who is doing the "documenting", BOY.

Interesting how you ignore the lies of the black POS in office between 2009 - 2017. Pucker up.
    Facts are facts my little shit stain, but when t come to Trump you would not be bothered by anything, so just fuck off. He is gone and hopefully you will join him soon.

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Obama not only never lost the Presidency, he never lost the popular vote for the Presidency. He is the only President to be elected twice with over 51% of the popular vote since Eisenhower (64 years ago).

trump lost the popular vote twice, both times by millions, and lost the Electoral College once.
    Obama lost the House AND the Senate you moron. Here's his LOSER legacy:

Last edited by Truth Detector; 01-19-2021 at 10:51 AM.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello T. A. Gardner,

You know it's just this idea that main stream media has become 'too liberal' that seeds the disconnect between the right and the MSM.

That's the first step.

The second one is simply disbelieving what is reported.

The third step is calling the MSM 'the enemy of the people.'

And finally, the full trip is when people begin to use only far right media sources. Then they are hopelessly out of touch with reality and able to think that Trump was actually on their side, and nonsense like the election was 'stolen.'

This process is how the right is losing touch with reality.

The right better move back toward the center or liberals are going to be running everything.

Not that that would be such a bad thing but I think we are better off with some balance.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.