Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, MAGA MAN, CFM and Stone

Thread: The Lincoln Project is now coming after Senator Rick "Scumbag" Scott....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Default The Lincoln Project is now coming after Senator Rick "Scumbag" Scott....

Now that Dumpster Donnie has been sent packing, the folks at The Lincoln Project aren’t closing up shop after their success.

Instead, they’re expanding their efforts and look who’s in their sights.

Florida Senator Rick “Medicare Fraud Scumbag" Scott:

It couldn’t happen to a nicer (more deserving) guy.

This is the same jerk that gave Florida a rigged unemployment system, invested in companies he had contracts awarded to, eviscerated our environmental protections leading to one of the largest red tide blooms in our history and blocked Medicaid expansion for the working poor.

I hope they help take his ass down.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

signalmankenneth (01-15-2021), Trumpet (01-15-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

From purely a money making perspective I can respect what the Lincoln Project has done. Take a number of ex-Republicans, use the name of Lincoln, and raise millions upon millions of dollars from liberals. But now that people like Steve Schmidt have officially become Democrats I guess their strategy isn't changing. It's one thing for a Republican to say I want my party to go in a different direction but now a Democrat, claiming the mantle of Republicanism, is saying that?

These dudes are grifters, but they are very good at what they do.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    From purely a money making perspective I can respect what the Lincoln Project has done. Take a number of ex-Republicans, use the name of Lincoln, and raise millions upon millions of dollars from liberals. But now that people like Steve Schmidt have officially become Democrats I guess their strategy isn't changing. It's one thing for a Republican to say I want my party to go in a different direction but now a Democrat, claiming the mantle of Republicanism, is saying that?

this what happens when #neverTrumps are allowed oxygen. you would NEVER SEE THIS by lockstep Dems

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nobody with any decency will support the GOP in it's present state.
    Lock Him Up

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    this what happens when #neverTrumps are allowed oxygen. you would NEVER SEE THIS by lockstep Dems
    It's not like this can really be prevented from happening though. If (rich) liberals want to fund ex-Republicans nothing people on the right can do to stop it. It's not like people on the right were saying "hey everyone, support the Lincoln Project".

Anecdotal but I'm a Republican who didn't vote for Trump and knew these guys were grifters. And there are conservatives I've followed for years who didn't vote for Trump but still maintain conservative principles and beliefs. Those types are different than the Lincoln Project folks.

The left has their own issues. We saw it in '16 when many Bernie voters wouldn't support Hillary. But that's a different discussion I guess.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Nobody with any decency will support the GOP in it's present state.
    Like you would ever say there is an acceptable time to support the GOP. Spare me.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

If they are EX Republicans, it is for a reason.

That reason being exemplified by the Grifter in Chief, Donald Trump and the recent coup attempt in his name at our nation's capitol.

The fact that they had the decency to leave the GOP to begin with, in itself says a lot of good things about their credibility.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!