Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rex Savages the X-President as Uninformed and Easily Distracted

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    No it is not. It is about him calling Trump an idiot. But them. almost everyone who knows him says that. He was a part-time accidental president. I am glad that is over.
    look you fucking twat brain -
    when you have an inkling about foreign policy, then feel free to comment -otherwise STFU about it

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    trump had the white house, the senate & the house. DOn't get much better chance than that now do you......

You are no longer welded to a orange testicle, remember?? Stop making excuses for him, ssSSShhhHHIIIiissshhhHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you CANNOT BE THIS DENSE

If Trump so much as talked to Putin in a civil manner he was a "Russian stooge" - the fact this passes you by is amazing.
    Now tell me how a Russian reset is supposed to happen when Putin is demonized, and Congress refuses to
    take ownership of the Euromaidan and the Crimea annexation?????

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,242 Times in 13,389 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

To the OP:

Rex is wrong. Trump is your typical leader type boss as opposed to the manager / bureaucrat boss. You can try and argue with this but it's true.

The leader type boss is focused on new projects, new ideas, going in all sorts of directions. Many top entrepreneurs are this way. Elon Musk or Richard Branson are good examples. The problem with these guys in an established corporate or government setting is they are disruptive. The bureaucracy HATES them with a capital hates. They are everything bureaucrats and managers despise.
    To the leader type boss, rules mean next to nothing other than to be broken. The leader type is willing to do stuff outside the established routine. They aren't "team" players in the eyes of the establishment. That is, they don't go along with the "way it's always been done..."

Love Trump or hate him, that's the sort of guy he is. If you are part of his organization the ride is often a crazy handbasket to hell one. You often don't know where or what will be the direction tomorrow. It's high intensity and on the edge of disaster much of the time.

What Washington wants is a safe manager / bureaucrat running things. The establishment wants somebody that will stay within the boundaries of the bureaucracy. Growing it in size is perfectly fine, so long as all the rules are followed. These are the type that see more regulations as not just good, but necessary. The average person in their view should have little say in their own life other than what the bureaucracy allows them.

If you've ever read Douglas Adam's Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, he actually shows you this without telling you it. The Galactic President, Zaphod Beeblebrox is the Trump-like character. You'd think he was insane but there's almost a method to his madness. He gets others to easily, if reluctantly, follow him because you really want to know just where he's going. It's too interesting to say no to.
    On the other hand, the establishment is the Vogons. The real power behind the galactic government is never really exposed or shown (sort of the Deep State).

In a satiric way, this is what we have going on now. The Vogons have regotten control of the bureaucracy as they desired and we will be worse off for it.

Trump was the worst thing that could happen to the DC establishment and they, with their allies in the MSM, did everything they could to destroy him. Now they have a dotting, senile, old, and reliable one-of-their-own as President and for the bureaucracy the world is right and steady again. May God save us all...

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    you CANNOT BE THIS DENSE

If Trump so much as talked to Putin in a civil manner he was a "Russian stooge" - the fact this passes you by is amazing.
    Now tell me how a Russian reset is supposed to happen when Putin is demonized, and Congress refuses to
    take ownership of the Euromaidan and the Crimea annexation?????
    He did talk to him, didn't turn out so well...

Like this: The press didn't make him say those words........

He kowtowed to putin just like you do........

You are not only trump's biggest defender, you are also his good brother putin's biggest defender......

Soon you'll need to find a new job, & when all the truth comes out you'll need to change your name again...........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He did talk to him, didn't turn out so well...

Like this: The press didn't make him say those words........
    He kowtowed to putin just like you do........

You are not only trump's biggest defender, you are also his good brother putin's biggest defender......

Soon you'll need to find a new job, & when all the truth comes out you'll need to change your name again...........
    He was being diplomatic -but you make my point. Tillerson was doomed in attempts to noormalize.
    Russiaphobia stalks the land and ignorant fools keep it going, fed by the IC

I dont defend Putin, I look for truth and the fact you dont understand- nor care to understand-
    how we caused the Crimea annexation thru our meddling in the Euromaidan speaks volumes
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

realpolitik dont lie
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He was being diplomatic -but you make my point. Tillerson was doomed in attempts to noormalize.
    Russiaphobia stalks the land and ignorant fools keep it going, fed by the IC

I dont defend Putin, I look for truth and the fact you dont understand- nor care to understand-
    how we caused the Crimea annexation thru our meddling in the Euromaidan speaks volumes
    You are by far putin's/russia's biggest defender, I can think of no one even close........

You are looking for something, I would not call it truth though............

we did not cause the taking of Crimea, putin/russia are responsible for the own actions........

He is attacking UK as well, you wanna blame America & trump for that as well??

When does russia & putin take responsibility for their own actions??

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are by far putin's/russia's biggest defender, I can think of no one even close........

You are looking for something, I would not call it truth though............

we did not cause the taking of Crimea, putin/russia are responsible for the own actions........

He is attacking UK as well, you wanna blame America & trump for that as well??

When does russia & putin take responsibility for their own actions??
    Did we cause the failed state in Libya? same thing. proximate cause
    ~~

your ignorance isn't as bad as you appalling lack of interest .
    The consequences are the war in Donbass, and US/Russian relations at Cold war or worse status.
    We are now guaranteeing Ukraine security, and are patrolling the Black Sea -
    the is the worse case of US imperialism on the planet

you dont even mention the Euromaidan, you are a waste of my time spouting ignorance
    with zilch understanding of the players:

Poroshenko
    McCain
    Vicky Nuland
    Putin
    the lease at Sevastopol

I'm not wasting my time talking to a closed mind -educate yourself- start here
    https://www.nationofchange.org/2018/...up-in-ukraine/

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    ~~

The consequences are the war in Donbass, and US/Russian relations at Cold war or worse status.

you dont even mention the Euromaidan, you are a waste of my time spouting ignorance

Poroshenko
    McCain
    Vicky Nuland
    Putin
    the lease at Sevastopol

Perhaps you should return to your motherland & defend against this capitalist aggression most honorable comrade??

You wish to play some kinda expert, you are fooling yourself, no one else......... No one reads your propaganda.....

Good luck once trump is gone & becoming a progressive lib again.........

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Perhaps you should return to your motherland & defend against this capitalist aggression most honorable comrade??

You wish to play some kinda expert, you are fooling yourself, no one else......... No one reads your propaganda.....

Good luck once trump is gone & becoming a progressive lib again.........
    thanks for playing. remain ignorant.. No im not an "expert" all of this is readily available on the net.
    The russian comrade thing is tiresome, but fine if you want to use that tomfoolery

you cant even understand the difference between classic liberalism (tolerance/free speech etc)
    and the Progressive fascists the Dems have become.. TDS has ruined your critical thinking skills. sad!

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

off topic rant...fuck off
    Actually, No.
    Trump's stupidity is THE FUCKING TOPIC.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    No it is not. It is about him calling Trump an idiot. But them. almost everyone who knows him says that. He was a part-time accidental president. I am glad that is over.
    His own mother said she hoped he never got into politics because "he is an idiot".
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

knowledge of government? like what? the rise of ABC agencies? a NAtional Security Council that is rogue and has its own policy?

I remind that Trump corrrecty identified China as the number 1 malign power -Biden still thinks its Russia !!lol
    He alienated many of our long-time allies and for what? He praised authoritarians like Kim Jong Un, Duterte, Erdogan and Putin. He had it ass backwards.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    ~~

Poroshenko
    McCain
    Vicky Nuland
    Putin
    the lease at Sevastopol

Post on topic, Bitch

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    He alienated many of our long-time allies and for what? He praised authoritarians like Kim Jong Un, Duterte, Erdogan and Putin. He had it ass backwards.
    what "alienation" getting NATO to pay more?
    Kim and Putin was diplomatic niceties. He never got a chance to do a Russian reset - every other POTUS did because of the Russian hoax he did not, and he got blamed for diplospeak and I dont trust the IC either given their fuck ups and promogating th Russian Hoax.

Kim was an attempt -at least it stopped the ICBMs- Erdogan was strange I agree there

PS THE RAVENS AND STEELERS SUCK!! lol