Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: JOHN EARLE SULLIVAN

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default JOHN EARLE SULLIVAN

LEFTIST SJW CHARGED WITH 8 U.SC. §§ 231(a)(3), 2 : (Civil Disorders)Defendant.: : 18 U.S.C. § 1752(a): (Restricted Building or Grounds): : 40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2): (Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct)

John Earle Sullivan, 25, was charged federally on Wednesday with being on restricted property, civil disorder and “violent entry or disorderly conduct,” according to a complaint filed in U.S. District Court in the District of Columbia.

An arrest warrant was also issued for Sullivan, who was picked up by authorities in Tooele County on Thursday and booked into the Tooele County Jail.

Sullivan, who is the founder of Insurgence USA, a social justice group that calls itself anti-fascist and protests police brutality, attended a rally in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6 held by supporters of President Donald Trump outside the U.S. Capitol.

Sullivan was detained by Washington police the next day after giving interviews to local and national media about what he witnessed. He claimed he was only there to document the event. But even though he “claimed to be an activist and journalist that filmed protests and riots,” he also admitted “that he has no press credentials and the investigation has not revealed any connection between Sullivan and any journalistic organizations,” according to charging documents.

Furthermore, federal investigators say that Sullivan could be frequently heard encouraging the crowd inside the Capitol.

The charges state that Sullivan can be seen in a video posted on YouTube “telling a crowd, over a microphone, ‘We about to burn this (expletive) down,’ and ‘We ain’t waiting until the next election ... we about to go get that (expletive).’ Sullivan then can be seen leading the crowd in a chant of, ‘It’s time for a revolution.’”

He also wore a ballistic vest and gas mask when he entered the Capitol, according to the charges.

“He further stated that he entered the U.S. Capitol with others through a window that had been broken out. Sullivan stated he followed the crowd as the crowd pushed past U.S. Capitol Police and followed the crowd into the U.S. Capitol,” the charges state.

Federal investigators reviewed the videos Sullivan recorded. In one video, he is filming as the crowd breaks past the last police barricade.

“Sullivan can be heard in the video saying at various points: ‘There are so many people. Let’s go. This (expletive) is ours!’ ... ’We accomplished this (expletive). We did this together. ... We are all a part of this history,’” according to the charges.

Other videos show Sullivan helping a person climbing over the Capitol walls and then entering the Capitol through a broken window, the charges state.

Sullivan is also currently facing charges in Utah of organizing a protest in Utah County last summer that resulted in one motorist being shot.

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/10/21320220/organizer-of-provo-protest-arrested-accused-of-rioting-making-threats

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Anonymity is priceless!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Organizer of Provo protest arrested, accused of rioting, making threats

Jul 10, 2020

One of the organizers of a protest in Provo that resulted in a motorist being shot was arrested on Thursday.

John Earle Sullivan, 25, of Sandy, was booked into the Utah County Jail for investigation of rioting, making a threat of violence and criminal mischief.

On June 29, a group calling itself Back to Blue planned to drive around the Provo Police Department and honk their horns to show support for law enforcement.

Another group planned a counterprotest at the same time and place. On Facebook, its event page was originally titled End Police Brutality but was later changed to Marching for Racial Equality. The Facebook pages listed the event’s hosts as the groups Insurgence, Solidarity for Justice, Salt Lake Equal Rights Movement and the Salt Lake Antifascist Coalition.

Sullivan is part of the Insurgence USA group, according to a police affidavit.

“Protesters traveled through downtown Provo. The protesters did not obtain a permit for the event,” the affidavit states. “John Sullivan and Insurgence USA had social media postings promoting other protesters to join them.”

Between 80 and 100 people were part of the protest.

“The protest traveled on the roadways blocking motorists who have the right of way. John Sullivan blocked vehicles from freely moving lawfully. During the course of the protest, two handguns were brandished and two shots fired toward a motorist traveling to Home Depot. Vehicles were damaged by protestors as well as by John Sullivan,” the affidavit states.

“As a protest organizer John Sullivan is heard and seen as he is promoting protesters to block roadways, keeping motorists from traveling lawfully and freely.”

Sullivan was also captured on video threatening to beat a woman in an SUV, according to the affidavit, and then kicking her door, leaving a dent.

Sullivan was seen with Jesse Taggart — the man charged with shooting the motorist — throughout the protest, the affidavit states.

“As a protest organizer, John Sullivan is heard talking about seeing the shooting, looking at the gun and seeing smoke coming from it. John did not condemn the attempted murder nor attempt to stop it nor aide in its investigation by police.”

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/10/21320220/organizer-of-provo-protest-arrested-accused-of-rioting-making-threats

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am a retard. I am sorry.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Who needs a hobby more? Legion, or Steve VanderMolen?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    Who needs a hobby more? Legion, or Steve VanderMolen?
    I am sorry. I cannot help being retarded.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

On January 7, 2021, SULLIVAN participated in a voluntary interview with a Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent in Washington, D.C. SULLIVAN identified himself to the 6 agent and provided identifying information, including his date of birth, address, social media identifiers, and phone numbers. In the interview, SULLIVAN stated that he was in Washington, D.C. to attend and film the “Stop the Steal” March on January 6, 2021. SULLIVAN claimed to be an activist and journalist that filmed protests and riots, but admitted that he did not have any press credentials.

SULLIVAN also stated that he was at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, when scores of individuals entered it. SULLIVAN stated he was wearing a ballistic vest and gas mask while there. He showed the interviewing agent the ballistic vest. He further stated that he entered the U.S. Capitol with others through a window that had been broken out. SULLIVAN stated he led the crowd past U.S. Capitol Police and into the U.S. Capitol.

Video footage records SULLIVAN approaching, entering, and moving through the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021. Although the video rarely shows SULLIVAN, at various points during it, SULLIVAN narrates as he is moving and can be heard speaking to other individuals and law enforcement officers. I recognize SULLIVAN’s voice in the video based on a January 11, 2021 voluntary interview I conducted with SULLIVAN at his residence. In addition, at one point the camera pans to an individual wearing a tactical vest and holding a gas mask that match those SULLIVAN showed me during the interview conducted on January 11, 2021.

Among other things, the video SULLIVAN recorded includes SULLIVAN filming at the front of a crowd as they push through police barriers on the west side of the U.S. Capitol. At the first moment the crowd breaks through, SULLIVAN can be heard saying, “they’re going in.”

After the crowd broke through the last barricade, and as SULLIVAN and the others approach the Capitol Building, SULLIVAN can be heard in the video saying at various points: “There are so many people. Let’s go. This shit is ours! Fuck yeah,” “We accomplished this shit. We did this together. Fuck yeah! We are all a part of this history,” and “Let’s burn this shit down.” SULLIVAN’s video includes footage of individuals climbing a wall to reach a plaza just outside the Capitol Building entrance, as seen in the screenshot below. As individuals are climbing the wall, SULLIVAN can be heard saying, “You guys are fucking savage. Let’s go!”

SULLIVAN can be heard telling one of the individuals climbing the wall to give SULLIVAN his hand as individuals in the crowd are calling to help people up the wall. The video records SULLIVAN’s entrance into the U.S. Capitol building through a window.

SULLIVAN, once inside the Capitol Building, roamed the building with other individuals who unlawfully entered. During one of his interactions with others, SULLIVAN can be heard in the video saying, “We gotta get this shit burned.”At other times as he is walking through the Capitol, SULLIVAN can be heard saying, among other things, “it’s our house motherfuckers” and “we are getting this shit.”

In addition, several times during the video, SULLIVAN encounters law enforcement officers who are trying to prevent further advancement through the building by those who entered unlawfully. In at least two encounters, SULLIVAN can be heard on the video arguing with the officers, telling them to stand down so that they do not get hurt. Among other things, SULLIVAN can be heard telling officers, “you are putting yourself in harm’s way,” “the people have spoken,” and “there are too many people, you gotta stand down, the people out there that tried to do that shit, they got hurt, I saw it, I’m caring about you.”

At one point in the video, SULLIVAN enters an office within the U.S. Capitol. Once inside the office, SULLIVAN approaches a window, and states, “We did this shit. We took this shit."

While at the window, a knocking noise is heard off-screen. The camera then pans to show more of the window and a broken pane can be seen that was not broken on SULLIVAN’s approach to the window. SULLIVAN can then be heard saying, “I broke it. My bad, my apologies. Well they already broke a window, so, you know, I didn’t know I hit it that hard. No one got that on camera.” SULLIVAN then exits the office.

At another point in the video, SULLIVAN joins a crowd trying to open doors to another part of the U.S. Capitol which are guarded by law enforcement officers. SULLIVAN can be heard on the video telling other individuals in the crowd, “there’s officers at the door.” Less than two minutes later, while officers are still at the doors, SULLIVAN can be heard saying, “Hey guys, I have a knife. I have a knife. Let me up.”

At another time in the video, SULLIVAN is walking down a hallway in the U.S. Capitol with a large group of people. SULLIVAN pans to a closed door and can be heard saying, “Why don’t we go in there.” SULLIVAN can be heard saying, “That’s what I’m sayin’, break that shit.” Further down the hall, SULLIVAN can be heard saying, “It would be fire if someone had revolutionary music and shit.”

In the video, once SULLIVAN reaches the Speaker’s Lobby, where Victim 1 was eventually shot, SULLIVAN can be heard telling one of the law enforcement officers guarding the doors, “We want you to go home. SULLIVAN can be heard yelling after the officers, “I want you to go home,” and then yelling, “Go! Go! Get this shit!”

https://www.justice.gov/opa/page/file/1354781/download

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Talking

I am so retarded that I threadbanned myself in my other thread.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Never heard of this guy. I did not know he was a leader and spokesman of the left. It has been a well-kept secret.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Never heard of this guy. I did not know he was a leader and spokesman of the left. It has been a well-kept secret.

Not sure what makes him a leftist. Because he's black?!

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Thank goodness we come to this forum to learn who our leaders are.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

Feds admit Capitol “siege” was planned in advance by Trump haters, not Trump supporters
    That should shoot down the impeachment.
    Many conservatives are already aware of the fact that those who “stormed” the chambers of Congress on Jan. 6 were not legitimate Trump supporters. Instead, they were the usual crisis actors who seem to come out of the woodwork every time there is a pressing need to vilify conservatives.
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-...mp-haters.html

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    That should shoot down the impeachment.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-...mp-haters.html
    Lmao you wish. Could you possibly find a more conspiracy driven site?

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What if he was a leftist? What does that mean to you?