Thread: "Someone's Going To Get Killed"

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,155 Times in 33,858 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You might enjoy this CNN opinion piece. Some of this I didn't know about.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/16/polit...ies/index.html
    The rain lie was the only one I didn’t know about.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,398 Times in 53,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    The rain lie was the only one I didn’t know about.
    I recall that one, but the one about Omar supporting Al Queda was news. I recall a lot of Reichwing lying about her sympathies, but not that #LOSER45 himself had promoted it.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-16-2021), Phantasmal (01-16-2021), PoliTalker (01-16-2021)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Althea,

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    December 1 2020
    It's not like he wasn't warned

That's right!

We all heard it.

He was told. He was warned.

The Senate needs to convict.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-16-2021)

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jack,

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Trump was only asking Georgia to find him 11,000 votes. If only Georgia would have cooperated and rigged the Election, none of this would have happened. Let's face it, if the State Election Officials would have rigged the Election like Trump asked, the Capitol wouldn't have had to be overrun to stop the election of Joe Biden as the next President.
    Yeah, right.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jack,

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I'm waiting for Trump to resign ... and then have Pence 'Pardon' him for any crimes Trump might be charged with.
    I don't think he can trust Pence to do that.

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Althea,

I'm going to be happy when a real treasury secretary releases his tax returns to the House.
    Great point!

Thanks!

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Althea,

Both. We'll see who his creditors are, and Cohen already blew the lid off of the campaign finance crimes.

His creditors are also those who he laundered money for.
    Cohen said when he goes down, it will be on dirty money dealing.

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I take solace in knowing that he's beside himself just because Twitter took his access to the public away. The best way to kill trump, is to shut him up. Now he's trapped in a room with his own delusions. Not a pretty place.

As for the legal mess, that will ultimately work out however it works out. Having the trump brand damaged beyond repair is going to have to suffice for those of us who want him to get his just deserts.
    Check this out! You'll love it.

"The Manhattan district attorney's office has expanded its criminal investigation into the Trump Organization's finances to include the family's compound in Westchester County, according to lawyers and people familiar with the investigation.

"Prosecutors' interest in the 212-acre property called Seven Springs is a significant widening of an investigation that began more than a year ago. It also draws closer to President Donald Trump's son Eric Trump, executive vice president of the Trump Organization, who was directly involved in discussions about the property now under scrutiny, according to court filings.

"Prosecutors sent grand jury subpoenas within the past two months to town officials seeking documents and communications that officials had with the Trump Organization relating to development plans it considered for the sprawling family property."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/15/polit...ter/index.html
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (01-16-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-16-2021), PoliTalker (01-16-2021)

12. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Check this out! You'll love it.

"The Manhattan district attorney's office has expanded its criminal investigation into the Trump Organization's finances to include the family's compound in Westchester County, according to lawyers and people familiar with the investigation.

"Prosecutors' interest in the 212-acre property called Seven Springs is a significant widening of an investigation that began more than a year ago. It also draws closer to President Donald Trump's son Eric Trump, executive vice president of the Trump Organization, who was directly involved in discussions about the property now under scrutiny, according to court filings.

"Prosecutors sent grand jury subpoenas within the past two months to town officials seeking documents and communications that officials had with the Trump Organization relating to development plans it considered for the sprawling family property."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/15/polit...ter/index.html
    Yes. I've been following that. Likewise with Kushner's shady dealings with respect to taking millions in Fed. money for his investments.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-16-2021), PoliTalker (01-16-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-16-2021)

14. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

To me the realization that he's most likely poisoned his brand and will end up broke is almost as delicious as getting him out of our WH in disgrace. He's used wealth all his life to bully, threaten, browbeat, and harm others. The thought of him losing that is pleasing.
    It has a sense of justice coming home to roost.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-16-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-16-2021)

16. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Althea,

When he was elected, I knew that he automatically lost app. 50% of his business. Thanks to his incompetence, he's now lost about 80%, and 100 % of Ivanka's brand.

He did steal millions in taxpayer money in the process, but it won't be enough to avoid yet another bankruptcy.
    He has routinely been a terrible businessman. Throughout his life he has tried to screw others and it has come back to bite him. He is so lousy at business that if he had simply taken his entire inheritance and invested it moderate/conservative, he would be richer today than after all his efforts to rip people off. All the 'work' he has done for his entire life has resulted in less wealth than he would have if he had done nothing but enjoy what was given to him.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Althea (01-16-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-16-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-16-2021)

18. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Phantasmal,

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It became obvious that everything he says about others is actually just a confession about himself, fat cow, low energy, loser, etc.
    Totally.

And that is also frequently true of many Republicans.

Especially the particularly suspicious ones, creatively suspicious about Democrats.

Very revealing.

They are really telling you what they do.

19. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

You might enjoy this CNN opinion piece. Some of this I didn't know about.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/16/polit...ies/index.html
    You mean ... We're never going to see Trump's health care plan at all?

That was just another lie?

-Great piece.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-16-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-16-2021)

21. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    He has routinely been a terrible businessman. Throughout his life he has tried to screw others and it has come back to bite him. He is so lousy at business that if he had simply taken his entire inheritance and invested it moderate/conservative, he would be richer today than after all his efforts to rip people off. All the 'work' he has done for his entire life has resulted in less wealth than he would have if he had done nothing but enjoy what was given to him.
    Good analysis. Plus think of all the money he would have saved that instead went to lawyers to keep his dumb ass out of trouble.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-16-2021), PoliTalker (01-16-2021)

23. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

We are down to just hours before the inauguration. THE MINUTE THE NEW PRESIDENT IS SWORN IN, WE CAN BEGIN THE PROCESS OF CLEANSING THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF ALL THE STOOGES DONALD TRUMP APPOINTED THERE TO LAY COVER TO THE MANY RIGHT-WING TERRORIST ORGANIZERS AND NEO-NAZIs THAT ARE NOW MEMBERS OF OUR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND SENATE MEMBERS!

ONLY THEN, WILL WE GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THE ATTACK OF OUR CAPITOL! WE JUST HAD TO CLEAN OUT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF ROGUE AGENTS FIRST!

THE ATTACK OF OUR CAPITOL IS AN INSIDE JOB!

IT'S A NEWS STORY THAT IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE RIGHT IN THE FACE OF THE ROGUE CONGRESSMEN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTACK ON OUR CAPITOL!

STAY TUNED YALL!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 01-16-2021 at 09:36 AM.