1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Geeko Sportivo,

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Yes, he has been advised by the Intelligence Officers in the White House intelligence briefings since November 4th, THAT HE WAS IN FACT THE UNITED STATES highest security threat. He found that to be insulting and hasn't attended a Security Briefing since. The Security Briefings have been cancelled ever since.

The thing is, this is standard fair, as all presidents leaving office are considered security threats after leaving office as their security that surrounds them are lessened, and they could be captured by the enemies of the state and held for ransom, and all kinds of possible things.

Trump just don't get it! He takes everything as personal!
    Oh, good point. The security risk to the USA. All the more reason to lock him up. Really, that is how America can feel the most secure. Trump in prison.

Let's hope Justice delivers us security.

Come on, New York State!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Cinnabar,

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    I'm just astounded at the stupidity of the policies that would allow for a traitor to collect perks...among the other many astoundingly stupid policies the USA has in place.
    Well, we pay all the living expenses for every traitor, crook and enemy of the State. All part of why it is smart to pay taxes.

I would be totally fine with paying for Trump's prison cell as a part of my taxes.

Let the federal government offer a 100% reimbursement for the first State to try and imprison him.

Talk about making people feel good about paying their taxes...
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.