Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who are thr Trump supporters.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    really but is it not true that democrats are the main driving force behind crime and drugs in America , and perversions
    A stupid mans response is responding to a statement and finding your only response in something that has nothing to do with the subject. That is the best that the right has at this point Trump a liar , ya but Obama wasn't born in this country, Trump is a criminal, ya but Obama is a Muslim. We can't lose we are dealing with idiots.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,756 Times in 4,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    The only book Trump ever read, one that sat on his bedstand for nightly reading. It's call My New Order. It's a book that Tells how exactly it is done and how simple it is when you are simply asking for the support of the stupid. This countries death lies in the right wing and it's only path to what is right is through the Democrats at this point.
    He forgot the part about the Jews.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    General George Washington had less than 40%
    They had approval polls?

4. #49 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,607 Times in 17,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    They had approval polls?
    There were colonists who supported the British, weren't there? Do you recall Benedict Arnold, the most infamous traitor?
    General Charles Lee, Donald MacDonald, Donald MacLeod, and John Campbell also fought against the American revolutionaries.

"Inside the colonies that did separate, British citizens who favored British rule were about 1/3. 1/3 were Patriots. 1/3 didn’t care either way. Politically, the people who favoured GB were called Tories. The group that would later be Patriots, were called Whigs. The Whig Party in GB favoured the American cause for self-government and led by Sir Pitt the Elder."

https://www.quora.com/Who-were-the-R...-the-Loyalists

Look up a little history before you stick your foot in your mouth.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Me. I am 100% supporter of Mr Trump and proud to say so. Why? because i support the rule of law. I support the base concept of a constitution because it keeps power away from the tyrant - thats why constitutions are formed. I like that Mr Trump is a plain speaker, no semantics from Donald. I like that he got 18% of the black vote - the highest ever. I like that he ordered the release of thousands of black prisoners unfairly imprisoned for exhorbitant length/sentences for relatively minor crimes. He plied the Step Back order, thousands were released. Yep, I sort of like justice and fairness. Thats why I support the great Mr Trump.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cordeela For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-18-2021)

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    40% at most.
    Don't forget that the "American Revolutionaries" only had 33% support.....and we won.

But back on topic. I voted for Trump. The election is over. Biden won. It is what it is so I'm just gonna sit back and protect what is mine.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    Me. I am 100% supporter of Mr Trump and proud to say so. Why? because i support the rule of law. I support the base concept of a constitution because it keeps power away from the tyrant - thats why constitutions are formed. I like that Mr Trump is a plain speaker, no semantics from Donald. I like that he got 18% of the black vote - the highest ever. I like that he ordered the release of thousands of black prisoners unfairly imprisoned for exhorbitant length/sentences for relatively minor crimes. He plied the Step Back order, thousands were released. Yep, I sort of like justice and fairness. That's why I support the great Mr Trump.
    Sorry, someone who try's to lead a rebellion to overthrow our democracy so he can become a dictator isn't law and order. Its called being a traitor. His supporters are as much of a traitor to this country as he is and should be treated as such. Your rule of law is about as ridiculous as can be found out there but it clearly shows what his support is made of.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Don't forget that the "American Revolutionaries" only had 33% support.....and we won.

But back on topic. I voted for Trump. The election is over. Biden won. It is what it is so I'm just gonna sit back and protect what is mine.
    and if you add that you support Trump , then you are a traitor to this country and there is no possible reason to think otherwise. That makes you the enemy of democracy, a supporter of a dictator and shows that you sold out this country.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Maybe when you learn to spell !
    Your assertion that ASG will read a second book when jbander learns how to spell is probably incorrect

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Sad that there are racists like you out there.
    Sad how you thought Obama was qualified based solely on skin color and thought a fake black whore was really black.

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and if you add that you support Trump , then you are a traitor to this country and there is no possible reason to think otherwise. That makes you the enemy of democracy, a supporter of a dictator and shows that you sold out this country.
    Fuck you, asshole. You and your ilk are trying to destroy this country and I'm sure you're happy with China for their help in killing off our older generation.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There were colonists who supported the British, weren't there? Do you recall Benedict Arnold, the most infamous traitor?
    General Charles Lee, Donald MacDonald, Donald MacLeod, and John Campbell also fought against the American revolutionaries.

"Inside the colonies that did separate, British citizens who favored British rule were about 1/3. 1/3 were Patriots. 1/3 didn’t care either way. Politically, the people who favoured GB were called Tories. The group that would later be Patriots, were called Whigs. The Whig Party in GB favoured the American cause for self-government and led by Sir Pitt the Elder."

https://www.quora.com/Who-were-the-R...-the-Loyalists

Look up a little history before you stick your foot in your mouth.
    I'm aware of those differences. When you posted "General George Washington had less than 40%" I thought you were referring to approval of Washington

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I'm aware of those differences. When you posted "General George Washington had less than 40%" I thought you were referring to approval of Washington
    I was referring to his support for the Revolution.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Flash (01-17-2021)

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fuck you, asshole. You and your ilk are trying to destroy this country and I'm sure you're happy with China for their help in killing off our older generation.
    Your gone , when a traitor of my country tells me they don't like me , that's a compliment because they are scum ball anti American hate Nazi's. I have the satisfaction of knowing that history will treat you the same way I think of you now as a Traitor to this great country, It's been a slice, Your out of here traitor.

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Sorry, someone who try's to lead a rebellion to overthrow our democracy so he can become a dictator isn't law and order. Its called being a traitor. His supporters are as much of a traitor to this country as he is and should be treated as such. Your rule of law is about as ridiculous as can be found out there but it clearly shows what his support is made of.
    I agree SLEEPY JOE is a disgrace. Thanks for your support.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cordeela For This Post: