Thread: Betrayed

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    I believe Donald Trump was the last thing keeping America from full blown Civil War.
    Americans are not going to cotton to commie Democrats running things. Donald Trump is not the only American left in America.
    Democommies are about to have one hell of a bad time. They ain't going to run much on us.
    The only thing keeping America from civil war is the total incompetence of you nazi shits to do anything.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-15-2021)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niche Political Commentor View Post
    they can feel betrayed all they want. trump never called for violence.
    Henry II of England supposedly said something to the effect, "Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest (Becket)?"

Henry never called for violence, yet within days, Becket was dead, murdered by knights loyal to the King.

Kings and mob bosses realize that they do not have to voice what they want done. They can just subtly suggest it.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-15-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-20-2021)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    The only thing keeping America from civil war is the total incompetence of you nazi shits to do anything.
    Well, to be fair to them, Iolo, they CAN fuck up. And prove they can by doing it often.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (01-16-2021)

7. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    From the article: “I don’t understand the thinking,” said one popular post on the forum. “Trump told us to march down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol. We listened to the president. They should be thanking us.”

There is no way to bring these people back to reality. They cannot participate in a civilized society. I don't know what we do with them.
    They'll die unrepentant.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Diesel (01-15-2021), Phantasmal (01-15-2021)

9. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    They'll die unrepentant.
    ....because they are loons.

Jake "Viking Man" Angeli and ex-LTC Larry "Zip Tie Guy" Brock are going to get their chance to repent by taking pleas to avoid long, long prison sentences. They'll have to both give up and testify against others in doing so.

In short, they are about to become the FBI's beotches in cases against dozens of domestic terrorists. It'll be a chain reaction effect taking down hundreds of domestic terrorists, traitors and co-conspirators. Some will only receive a felony and no time which will also end with no job. Others will most certainly do a lot of time.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-15-2021)

11. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    ....because they are loons.

Jake "Viking Man" Angeli and ex-LTC Larry "Zip Tie Guy" Brock are going to get their chance to repent by taking pleas to avoid long, long prison sentences. They'll have to both give up and testify against others in doing so.

In short, they are about to become the FBI's beotches in cases against dozens of domestic terrorists. It'll be a chain reaction effect taking down hundreds of domestic terrorists, traitors and co-conspirators. Some will only receive a felony and no time which will also end with no job. Others will most certainly do a lot of time.

Oh, I sincerely hope so. Jake seems to be a wimp underneath the bold rhetoric. You probably heard that he had a hissy fit because he wasn't getting vegan meals in jail.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (01-15-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-20-2021)

13. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Oh, I sincerely hope so. Jake seems to be a wimp underneath the bold rhetoric. You probably heard that he had a hissy fit because he wasn't getting vegan meals in jail.
    I have zero doubt most of those idiots will role over like circus ponies once they are facing 10-20 years in a Federal Penitentiary. In both their cases, I think they'll both do time, but they could shorten those sentences by years if they give up enough names and information.

Those two didn't just happen to show up because Trump asked them to do so. This even has been planned since Trump lost the election. That's conspiracy to attack the US government. Every Internet friend who helped them in any way becomes a co-conspirator even if the friends never left their armchairs.

This is where people like Stone and Matt/Wolverine will find themselves in trouble. People like SYT are facing prison time.

For those facing prison, another option is to do as the Roman leaders who disgraced themselves would do. I hope they save We, the People the time and taxpayer dollars in court time and paying for their room and board in prison.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-15-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-20-2021)

15. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Phantasmal,

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml...mpression=true

I imagine after the President’s speech yesterday, even more of Trump’s supporters are feeling like they were “punched in the gut”.
    Finally!

They GET IT.

They've been HAD.

They really did get conned.

Must hurt bad to realize it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    /shrugs......and the majority of demmycrats think there were no irregularities in the 2020 election.......same same.......

There were no meaningful irregularities none meaningful enough to change the outcome according to everyone repub & dem.cool_80_anim_gif.jpg
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

17. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

There were no meaningful irregularities none meaningful enough to change the outcome according to everyone repub & dem.cool_80_anim_gif.jpg
    your opinion is noted.......and laughed at......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

18. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    your opinion is noted.......and laughed at......
    not my opinion, it was theirs, dem & republican.

You were never really very respected here anyway, so really you didn't have far to fall to hit bottom but you are a grown man believing countless lies, defending & perpetuating them.......... You really should be ashamed..........

I would hope you are a better person than the heartless SOB you play here..........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

19. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Niche Political Commentor View Post
    they can feel betrayed all they want. trump never called for violence.

there almost certainly is a very small segment of totally deluded trump supporters. they are true believers. I visit thedonald.win everyday (the largest donald trump forum) and there are people there that literally believe like in full blown conspiracy theories and trump might still swoop in the last week and somehow keep the whitehouse. They are mentally ill.
    Violence isn't the issue you not being educated is the issue. The interfered with the workings of government that's the main crime.

20. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    not my opinion, it was theirs, dem & republican.

You were never really very respected here anyway, so really you didn't have far to fall to hit bottom but you are a grown man believing countless lies, defending & perpetuating them.......... You really should be ashamed..........

I would hope you are a better person than the heartless SOB you play here..........
    lol......I respected you until around June........then you went full demmycunt and I stopped.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

21. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I have zero doubt most of those idiots will role over like circus ponies once they are facing 10-20 years in a Federal Penitentiary. In both their cases, I think they'll both do time, but they could shorten those sentences by years if they give up enough names and information.

Those two didn't just happen to show up because Trump asked them to do so. This even has been planned since Trump lost the election. That's conspiracy to attack the US government. Every Internet friend who helped them in any way becomes a co-conspirator even if the friends never left their armchairs.

This is where people like Stone and Matt/Wolverine will find themselves in trouble. People like SYT are facing prison time.

For those facing prison, another option is to do as the Roman leaders who disgraced themselves would do. I hope they save We, the People the time and taxpayer dollars in court time and paying for their room and board in prison.
    Those Romans had a sense of honor that is totally lacking in today's Cult members.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

22. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I was done discussing the matter. He made his point, I made mine, I don’t spend 10 post name calling and trading barbs like you do.
    especially after you've been shown how silly your posts are......