Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The prejudiced Leftists.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Steve Harvey expresses racism against Whites.

Doesn't make a bug blip in the radar & still gets to keep his job.

https://celebrityinsider.org/steve-h...e-whites-9459/

Steve Harvey’s racist tapes: “I hate whites!”

Ashley Mitchell Nov 19, 2016 10:05 AM PST
    Source: usmagazine.com
    Steve Harvey is involved in a huge racism scandal and risks a lawsuit. Harvey’s shocking racist words were caught on tape and ruined his impeccable image. An investigation revealed a former employee of the ‘Family Feud’ host Joseph Cooper, claiming he has recordings of Harvey’s crazy racist rants. “I don’t give a s–t about America!” he says on tape.

Cooper went on by saying that Harvey even urged fans to “spit on white people!” and “go assault old white women!”

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Leftist racism.
    https://www.westernjournal.com/micha...n-says-afraid/

Michael Moore Launches Racist Attack Against White Men, Says 'You Should Be Afraid of Them'
    By C. Douglas Golden
    Published December 28, 2019 at 7:48am
    Tweet
    Mewe
    P
    Email
    Someone needs to tell Michael Moore that “Get Out” was just a movie.

Sure, it was a parable of racial animosity in America — a heavy-handed one at that, but still eminently watchable — but it wasn’t real. There aren’t white men looking to implant their brains into the bodies of young minorities to achieve a sort of immortality. There isn’t anyone looking to consign their consciousness to the “Sunken Place.” None of that has or will actually happen.

I mention this only because Moore seems to think white people are legitimately dangerous.

Advertisement - story continues below

In an appearance on the “Useful Idiots” podcast for Rolling Stone — hosted by Katie Halper and Matt Taibbi — Moore warned against trusting white people even though some of them voted for Obama. (I don’t quite get it either.)

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

More racism from the Left.

https://thinkamericana.com/uncovered...-white-people/

Uncovered Video Shows Stacey Abrams Planning Racist Attack Against White People - Think Americana

Joe Biden announced months ago that if he won the Democratic nomination, he would choose a woman to be his running mate.

Now there are a few names that people suspect may be the chosen one, and Stacey Abrams is one of them.

You'll remember that Abrams lost the election for Governor of Georgia miserably and refused to accept her defeat.

Tinnitus? when the Ringing Won't Stop, Do This (It's Genius)
    Blue Pill is Doomed: Forget About ED, Do This Instead!
    Recently, an old video resurfaced showing Abrams discussing how redistricting in 2021 would be a terrible thing because it would lead to a very dangerous situation she claims. She said that too many white people would be in leadership positions and that is racist by default.

She is determined to not allow white people to govern, especially in her state of Georgia.

During a political conference in 2014, then-Georgia House Minority Leader Stacey Abrams spoke about the significant non-white population in the South and how it would dominate politics if people of color would participate in the voting process at greater levels. Abrams parlayed this information into a call for taking control of the redistricting process in order to prevent a “white conservative coalition” from governing the region.

“I want to frame this in a specific way,” Abrams began at a 2014 conference hosted by Power PAC, a political action group that seeks to elect candidates “who champion the issues of the multiracial majority.”

Abrams discussed the demographic breakdown of Georgia at the time — a 31% African-American population, 9% Latino and 3.5% Asian-American. However, the romance novelist added that all three populations voted at lower percentages than their overall populations.

Tinnitus? when the Ringing Won't Stop, Do This (It's Genius)
    The American Frontier Was Home to Some Pretty Strange Hygiene Practices
    “So we underperform in every single election. If we were to harness the existing voting strength, we would win every single statewide election every single time,” Abrams said, referring to the minority population’s potential influence over white voters.

The think that I fail to understand is how liberals and especially liberal black people fail to understand how racist it is to say something like this. Categorizing an entire race as racist and saying that they shouldn't govern is in itself racist.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

https://medium.com/age-of-awareness/...t-eefa97cc5605

Yes My Dear, All White People Are Racists
    Marley K.
    Marley K.
    Follow
    Jun 6, 2020 · 13 min read

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/31...ly-misleading/

Don Lemon’s Attack On ‘White Men’ Isn’t Just Racist, It’s Incredibly Misleading
    OCTOBER 31, 2018 By David Harsanyi
    The notion that a person’s race predisposes him to act violently is unequivocally racist. It’s also easily debunked by a cursory reading of history. Then again, in today’s environment, where identity politics often strips Americans of their accomplishments, ideas, and actions so they can be judged by their melanin, it’s an unsurprising thing to hear.

“I keep trying to point out to people and, not to demonize any one group or any one ethnicity,” CNN host Don Lemon explained to his colleague Chris Cuomo, before telling him that “the biggest terror threat in this country is white men,” adding that “there is no travel ban on them”

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh the Leftist hypocrisy on hate crimes.

https://thecollegepost.com/osu-black-hate-crime/

Students Outraged After OSU Labels Black-on-White Crime ‘Hate’
    A building on Ohio State University's main campus.
    Ohio State University. Photo: Ohio News
    September 30, 2020
    A group of Ohio State University (OSU) students in Columbus demonstrated and vented their anger on social media over the university reporting two violent incidents on campus as “hate crimes” and identifying the race of the alleged perpetrators and victims.

The university sent out a public safety notice on September 3, required under the federal Jeanne Clery Act, mentioning the incidents involving Black students allegedly assaulting their white counterparts.

In the first incident on September 2, the notice says, a Black student first hurled a racial slur towards a white student standing across a street, which led to an altercation between the two.

The Black student then allegedly ran towards the white one and punched him in the face, leaving him injured.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RomanDmowski View Post
    Who said liberals are not prejudiced? I certainly did not. Prejudice is part of the human condition. Racist prejudice, however, has distinguished itself as the most pernicious form of prejudice. There are more "conservative" racists than there are liberal racists. So what exactly is the point of this meandering thread?
    Last edited by Diesel; 01-13-2021 at 09:21 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Charoite (01-13-2021), Rune (01-18-2021)

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,582 Times in 9,989 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    You fell off the wagon again? Sorry to hear.
    You cant go on space mountain at Disney world can you little fella?

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

akjfvaepigfaer/
    Many thinkers would wait until at least 6 months after a bunch of angry white redneck rightwing slobs stormed the US Capitol to steal the government because they are racists who can't share power before posting a thread like you did.

Too soon.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    You cant go on space mountain at Disney world can you little fella?

That's a 20-minute video. I'm not going to watch that. Are you asking my height? I am 6' and 1/2" tall. I'm taller than you are, fatty. Fail more.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's a 20-minute video. I'm not going to watch that. Are you asking my height? I am 6' and 1/2" tall. I'm taller than you are, fatty. Fail more.
    You arent taller than me you fool, even if you were a little over 6 foot , which you arent. Im 6-2 ........shorty.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're supposedly the same height as me.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Many thinkers would wait until at least 6 months after a bunch of angry white redneck rightwing slobs stormed the US Capitol to steal the government because they are racists who can't share power before posting a thread like you did.

Too soon.
    What makes any time the wrong time!!??

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did Jimmy Kimmel the racist Leftist get out of his bunker, yet??

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/mu...ne/ar-BB15UHpl

Multiple Racist Videos of Jimmy Kimmel Have Resurfaced Online
    Jimmy Kimmel wearing a suit and tie
    © Getty Images - Getty Images
    Racist videos of Jimmy Kimmel wearing Blackface and using the N-word have resurfaced online.
    The comedian has issued an apology saying he refuses to be, uh, "bullied into silence."
    Multiple racist videos of comedian Jimmy Kimmel have resurfaced in recent days, including footage of him performing in Blackface during old skits, as well as audio of him using the N-word multiple times in a comedy song.

Fox News reportedly unearthed the 1996 song called “Christmastime in LBC," in which Kimmel imitates Snoop Dogg and freely uses the N-word multiple times amid a slew of racist lyrics. On top of that, a video of him wearing Blackface on The Man Show has also been unearthed.

The comedian released a pretty weak and defensive apology to Entertainment Tonight, saying "I have long been reluctant to address this, as I knew doing so would be celebrated as a victory by those who equate apologies with weakness and cheer for leaders who use prejudice to divide us. That delay was a mistake. There is nothing more important to me than your respect, and I apologize to those who were genuinely hurt or offended by the makeup I wore or the words I spoke."

He continued to explain and justify (?!?!?!?!) his impression of NBA player Karl Malone:

"On KROQ radio in the mid-90s, I did a recurring impression of the NBA player Karl Malone. In the late 90s, I continued impersonating Malone on TV. We hired makeup artists to make me look as much like Karl Malone as possible. I never considered that this might be seen as anything other than an imitation of a fellow human being, one that had no more to do with Karl’s skin color than it did his bulging muscles and bald head. I've done dozens of impressions of famous people, including Snoop Dogg, Oprah, Eminem, Dick Vitale, Rosie, and many others. In each case, I thought of them as impersonations of celebrities and nothing more."

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did Jimmy Kimmel the racist Leftist get out of his bunker, yet??

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/mu...ne/ar-BB15UHpl

Multiple Racist Videos of Jimmy Kimmel Have Resurfaced Online
    Jimmy Kimmel wearing a suit and tie
    © Getty Images - Getty Images
    Racist videos of Jimmy Kimmel wearing Blackface and using the N-word have resurfaced online.
    The comedian has issued an apology saying he refuses to be, uh, "bullied into silence."
    Multiple racist videos of comedian Jimmy Kimmel have resurfaced in recent days, including footage of him performing in Blackface during old skits, as well as audio of him using the N-word multiple times in a comedy song.

Fox News reportedly unearthed the 1996 song called “Christmastime in LBC," in which Kimmel imitates Snoop Dogg and freely uses the N-word multiple times amid a slew of racist lyrics. On top of that, a video of him wearing Blackface on The Man Show has also been unearthed.

The comedian released a pretty weak and defensive apology to Entertainment Tonight, saying "I have long been reluctant to address this, as I knew doing so would be celebrated as a victory by those who equate apologies with weakness and cheer for leaders who use prejudice to divide us. That delay was a mistake. There is nothing more important to me than your respect, and I apologize to those who were genuinely hurt or offended by the makeup I wore or the words I spoke."

He continued to explain and justify (?!?!?!?!) his impression of NBA player Karl Malone:

"On KROQ radio in the mid-90s, I did a recurring impression of the NBA player Karl Malone. In the late 90s, I continued impersonating Malone on TV. We hired makeup artists to make me look as much like Karl Malone as possible. I never considered that this might be seen as anything other than an imitation of a fellow human being, one that had no more to do with Karl’s skin color than it did his bulging muscles and bald head. I've done dozens of impressions of famous people, including Snoop Dogg, Oprah, Eminem, Dick Vitale, Rosie, and many others. In each case, I thought of them as impersonations of celebrities and nothing more."
    check your pm