Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    yeah ok boris........go eat your bowl of borscht little boy
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...04#post4176504

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Tom Brokaw’s Hispanic remarks were 'shockingly uninformed,' Geraldo Rivera says
    By Joseph Wulfsohn | Fox News
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Flipboard
    Print
    Email

Tom Brokaw blasted for saying 'Hispanics should work harder at assimilation'
    Fox News correspondent-at-large Geraldo Rivera said Monday night that veteran NBC News journalist Tom Brokaw's remarks on immigrants and assimilation over the weekend were "shockingly uninformed."

Brokaw said on “Meet The Press” Sunday that Hispanics “should work harder at assimilation” and that they shouldn’t just be “codified in their communities.” He also said that people have told him they don’t know if they want “brown grandbabies,” although he didn't clarify who told him this.

After facing fierce backlash on social media, the former NBC Nightly News anchor offered an apology on Twitter. "i am sorry, truly sorry, my comments were offensive to many. the great enduring american tradition of diversity is to be celebrated and cherished."

Rivera said on “The Story” that Brokaw “probably did” deserve the backlash since he was “shockingly uninformed,” citing Pew Research that showed Latinos have been assimilating “at a rate that’s faster than any ethnic group” in U.S. history.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...do-rivera-says

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

CNN reporter apologized for "ignorant language" after saying she wouldn't want lesbian roommate
    By Benjamin Fearnow On 10/8/18 at 10:33 AM EDT
    Kaitlan Collins CNN
    A right-wing news publication unearthed verified tweets from CNN reporter Kaitlan Collins (pictured) calling another person a "fag," prompting Collins to apologize Sunday. SCREENSHOT: KAITLAN COLLINS CNN
    A right-wing news publication unearthed verified tweets from CNN reporter Kaitlan Collins calling another person a "fag," prompting Collins to apologize Sunday.

https://www.newsweek.com/kaitlan-col...ay-log-1157658

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fired Over Anti-Semitic Comments, Nick Cannon Wants 'Wild 'N Out' Ownership
    July 15, 20201:28 PM ET
    ANDREW LIMBONG

Actor and comedian Nick Cannon was fired from his long-running Wild 'N Out show over anti-Semitic comments he made on his Cannon's Class podcast.
    Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
    Nick Cannon — the actor, TV show host and musician — has been fired from his long-running comedy improv show Wild 'N Out. It comes after he made anti-Semitic comments on his podcast and YouTube show, Cannon's Class.

Wild 'N Out's parent company, ViacomCBS, released a statement saying, "We are deeply troubled that Nick has failed to acknowledge or apologize for perpetuating anti-Semitism, and we are terminating our relationship with him."

Cannon responded to the firing via a post on Facebook, saying, "I must apologize to my Jewish Brothers and Sisters for putting them in such a painful position, which was never my intention, but I know this whole situation has hurt many people and together we will make it right."

Cannon added that he tried to reach out to ViacomCBS Chair Shari Redstone to apologize — an assertion that a ViacomCBS spokesperson called "absolutely untrue."

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...-out-ownership

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RomanDmowski View Post
    A lot of buzz floating around that ONLY the Trump supporters are prejudiced.

Oh really!?

Let's start with Biden.

He used terms like Racial jungle & Shylock.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-years-n673531

Not to mention his Polish joke.

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/...s-polish-joke/
    What is Polish boi trying to accomplish?
    I am a diehard American, my friend. We've been at this for around 6 years, I am for America.
    I am an American, with very deep roots.

7. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    What is Polish boi trying to accomplish?
    I am a diehard American, my friend. We've been at this for around 6 years, I am for America.
    I am an American, with very deep roots.
    Just exposing Leftist hypocrisy.

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

CNN’s Anderson Cooper apologizes for segment on Polish holiday that upset local group
    By RICHARD HUFF
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
    Apr 12, 2012 at 8:00 AM
    Anderson Cooper ran into trouble with an item on ‘AC360.’
    Anderson Cooper ran into trouble with an item on ‘AC360.’ (RICHARD CORKERY/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)
    Anderson Cooper Wednesday apologized for poking fun at a Catholic holiday in Poland during Tuesday's edition of his CNN show, "AC360."

During the program, Cooper used his "RidicuList" humor segment to note the annual Dyngus Day celebrations held to mark the end of Lent.

Advertisement
    The segment, based on a TV clip from Buffalo, included an organizer saying "Dyngus is a funny word" because it's spelled with a Y and people didn't know what it means.

The piece referred to a tradition of boys sprinkling water on girls they like, and women "striking back with a tap from a pussy willow branch."

That line sent Cooper into a giggling frenzy. Trying to regain composure and seemingly joking at both himself and the producers' encouragement to continue, he said, "This is so stupid."

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...icle-1.1060018

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Firing from CNN
    On September 30, 2010, Sanchez was interviewed on Sirius XM's radio show Stand Up With Pete Dominick. Sanchez's interview occurred on the final day of his show in the 8 p.m. time slot, and he was reported to be angry about being replaced by CNN's new Parker Spitzer talk show[14][15] as well as the occasional jokes made at his expense on The Daily Show:

It's not just the Right that does this. 'Cause I've known a lot of, you know, elite Northeast establishment liberals that may not use this as a business model, but deep down when they look at a guy like me, they see a guy automatically who belongs in the second tier and not the top tier. ... I had a guy who works here at CNN who's a top brass come to me one day and say,... 'You know what, I don't want you anchoring anymore. I really don't see you as an anchor. I see you more as a reporter. I see you more as a John Quiñones....' Did he not realize that he was telling me, 'When I see you, I think of Hispanic reporters'? 'Cause in his mind, I can't be an anchor. An anchor's what you give the high-profile White guys, you know? So he knocks me down to that and compares me to that, and it happens all the time. I think to a certain extent Jon Stewart and Colbert are the same way. I think Jon Stewart's a bigot.[14]

After Dominick questioned him, Sanchez retracted the term, "bigot," and referred to Stewart as "prejudicial" and "uninformed,"[16] but he defended feeling discriminated, saying, "He's upset that someone of my ilk is almost at his level" and that Stewart is "not just a comedian. He can make and break careers."[17] When queried on the issue of whether Stewart likewise belonged to a minority group on account of his Jewish faith, Sanchez responded:

Yeah, very powerless people. [laughs] He's such a minority. I mean, you know, please. What—are you kidding? I'm telling you that everybody who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart. And to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority?[14][15]

A day after his remarks,[18] CNN announced that Sanchez was no longer employed with the company.[14]
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick...z_(journalist)

10. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    poor Newport Tennessee hillbilly white trash

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...00#post4178400

11. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Thanks for the demonstration of what Poles call "debate". No wonder you were taken over by both the Nazis then the Soviets. Sad.
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...45#post4179845

12. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

A lot of buzz floating around that ONLY the Trump supporters are prejudiced.

Oh really!?

Let's start with Biden.

He used terms like Racial jungle & Shylock.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-years-n673531

Not to mention his Polish joke.

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/...s-polish-joke/
    There is a difference between being Prejudiced and being Racist, everyone is Prejudice in one way or another, few are actually Racist. And you are correct that neither Libs or Cons have a monopoly on stupidity and ignorance, but that said it does seem that the Cons have more than their fair share.

13. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    There is a difference between being Prejudiced and being Racist, everyone is Prejudice in one way or another, few are actually Racist. And you are correct that neither Libs or Cons have a monopoly on stupidity and ignorance, but that said it does seem that the Cons have more than their fair share.
    Right, prejudices are natural.
    Ignorance they are not.

14. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Just exposing Leftist hypocrisy.
    bullshit, bitch. cherry picked examples of what some consider not being "politically correct." your examples mean jack shit, and are not egregious enough or remarkable enough for anyone with any sense to be offended by, which explains a dumbass punk like you with no neck does.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Rune (01-18-2021)

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Right, prejudices are natural.
    Ignorance they are not.
    Yeup,