Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Second Impeachment Of President Trump Is Bipartisan

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is very encouraging to hear so many Republicans criticizing the president.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What a disgrace.

The way Trump has acted as president.

What a sad disgrace.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And now they vote.

Instantly, 3 Republican votes FOR Impeachment come up...

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,242 Times in 13,967 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,054 Times in 2,849 Posts

As I commented before, waste of time, accomplishes little, and will only hold up Biden’s agenda, Cabinet approvals will be postponed for weeks

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    As I commented before, waste of time, accomplishes little, and will only hold up Biden’s agenda, Cabinet approvals will be postponed for weeks
    you are Republican pretending to be a Democrat

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello archives,

I'm glad they are doing the right thing. To let it go is to say that a lame duck president has no accountability.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Now 5

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Two minute warning!

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

6!

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Democrats are abusing their power. Trump did not incite violence. Maybe English is their second language. The Republicans with them are on China's payroll like the Democrats and bureaucrats. It is also their last term unless they cheat that all we know can be done now. The FBI will destroy the evidence

It is a clown show making patriotism selective. Patriotic if lie about fraud, un patriotic if you challenge an elections integrity. Democrats, of course, have done it many times. They are scared shitless Trump will run again and could declassify. This is a joke and makes the democracy they are supposed to care about look like a joke too.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    you are Republican pretending to be a Democrat
    I lean left, label as you like, but every time I ask what is to be accomplished here I never get an answer

Again, in my view it is a waste of time, makes Trump a martyr, and delays Biden’s agenda, it is nonproductive

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I lean left, label as you like, but every time I ask what is to be accomplished here I never get an answer

Again, in my view it is a waste of time, makes Trump a martyr, and delays Biden’s agenda, it is nonproductive

Seven Republicans voted so far to impeach. You are more conservative than Republicans.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello archives,

I'm glad they are doing the right thing. To let it go is to say that a lame duck president has no accountability.
    Nice thought, “doing the right thing,” but as I ask, what does it accomplish? And it only plays into Trump’s hands, sets awful precedents, and as I say, produces little