Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will you say on Judgement Day?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 56 Posts

Default What will you say on Judgement Day?

The left and the right are equally lost according to the Bible.

“For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due. And even as they refused to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up unto a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, hateful to God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, unmerciful: who, knowing the ordinance of God, that they that practise such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but also consent with them that practise them.”
    **Romans‬ *1:26-32‬ *ASV‬‬

Cheers

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,459 Times in 52,471 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peace n Safety View Post
    What will you say on Judgement Day?
    Hi, Saint Pete! Where are all the fucking lawyers and politicians?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

CASPER (01-26-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Jesus, will you do a peekaboo with your hands, please?"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-12-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Hi, Saint Pete! Where are all the fucking lawyers and politicians?
    That is a hellbound response

I Bless you my child

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    "Jesus, will you do a peekaboo with your hands, please?"

I Bless you my child

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Where's the Terminator?"

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    "Where's the Terminator?"

I Bless you my child

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Dear Yahweh:

You gave man the ability to think and to reason, and then you torture him by giving him a holy book that contradicts reason from the first page--a book that, if rejected, will cause man to suffer eternal damnation. You gave men passions, then forbade him from using them on pain of eternal punishment. You've made life miserable for some, unfair for others, and horrific for the rest, and for what? To see who will remain faithful to you through it all?

What makes you think you're worth my time? I would rather go to hell with my dignity than spend eternity fellating you, you sadistic psychopath.

PS

If you're so great, then why did Lucifer and his angels rebel?

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

I Bless you my child
    One of these days, kid, you must come over here and meet some actual Christians. They are very forbearing and will doubtless forgive your blasphemous lies.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 15 Posts

Well Christians won't be judged, only those that rejected God will be judged.

By this point they will have realized how wrong they are and they will be pleading for mercy. Then Jesus will ask them why they chose to mock Him instead of following Him and they won't have any response.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Where is all the money?

Idiot preachers/evangelicals were always claiming you were broke and needed $$$ badly.

Why do you, need money, in the first place?

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

“For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due. And even as they refused to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up unto a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, hateful to God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, unmerciful: who, knowing the ordinance of God, that they that practise such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but also consent with them that practise them.”

Cheers
    every choice one makes from now on is judgement day and there is a physial reason why, biological results are eternally timed apart now as each conception is a replacement to those made the conception to a populaiton never staying the same people added again as arrived and from now until replacements aren't added anymore.

That makes now eternity and biology eternal point of separated lifetimes adapting while occupying space currently behaving as going on in plain sight historically recording the behavior of every ancestry regardless what they believed or geographical area they evolved as a people the combined population never accepting life is limited to now as naturally centered geographically and geometrically part of the whole.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 15 Posts

All these people laughing will be singing a different tune one day, that is inevitable.

And Christians won't be judged because we already have been so I imagine there is going to be a lot of begging and pleading from the other group.

Also remember that judgement includes the 5ribulation for those alive when the end comes so they have a better shot at redemption then the people who die before then.

I find it strange that people actually think you have to give up things to accept God when in reality you gain so much.

I guess they must really love going to the gay parades.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

how about just saying "thanks"......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cheers
    what is a day of Judgement? 24 hours. A generation, extinction of one species that made up judgement day is coming? You better figure out what time is because it isn't what you say it should be.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.