Is that so?

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,427 Times in 53,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Tom, you are an unregistered Foreign agent. You are not a US citizen and you have repeatedly attacked the United States and spread your hatred of Americans. You will reap what you have sown.
    Poor little impotent girly-man Tom. Guess he forgot that we've only lived here four years; before that it was 55 years in Missouri, in the STL area. He's also forgotten that my d.i.l. is a black woman and my two g-kids are mixed. And of course he's wrong about no people of color here -- at least half of my IRL friends here are native and/or mixed. Photo of our favorite local band. Four native guys, two of whom are my profs, and that guy on the far left with the sax? His name's Tom, too, only he's not a prissy little fanny.

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-13-2021)

4. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    She wouldn't dare live in a shithole such as New Orleans where all those things I mentioned occurred.
    No, but I used to live in the shit hole called St. Louis, MO -- aka murder capital of the U.S.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Racists are so boring. We pay for our remodels with cash, too bad you have to borrow money.

lol, beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerome For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-13-2021)

7. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,496 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    No, but I used to live in the shit hole called St. Louis, MO -- aka murder capital of the U.S.
    Why do you call it a shithole? Too many negroes?
    So you left. Not enough white privilege?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Peace n Safety (01-13-2021)

9. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I've had the shit beat out of me twice by three or more super predators because of my skin color. I've had the side of my car keyed because I didn't "tip" a squeegee window washer at a stop light because of my skin color. I've had two friends and a relative murdered because of their skin color. I'd much prefer those relatively innocuous things you mentioned happen.
    No, no, no, no. This is what happens when you spew racial slurs at the top of your lungs to a group of POC. It wasn't because of your skin color.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerome For This Post:

11. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Too hot. Thanks for asking.

12. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Poor little impotent girly-man Tom. Guess he forgot that we've only lived here four years; before that it was 55 years in Missouri, in the STL area. He's also forgotten that my d.i.l. is a black woman and my two g-kids are mixed. And of course he's wrong about no people of color here -- at least half of my IRL friends here are native and/or mixed. Photo of our favorite local band. Four native guys, two of whom are my profs, and that guy on the far left with the sax? His name's Tom, too, only he's not a prissy little fanny.

Heathens

I Bless you my child

13. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RomanDmowski View Post
    You have some nerve to call anybody as ignorant.

Considering BLM protesters have been arrested for riots.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/black-...100000-damage/

Black Lives Matter protesters riot in Manhattan, cause $100,000 damage: NYPD
    By Larry Celona and Vincent BaroneSeptember 5, 2020 | 2:47am | Updated
    Enlarge Image
    In all the protest caused $100,000 in damage, sources estimated. Two stun guns and smoke grenades were recovered from protesters
    In all the protest caused $100,000 in damage, sources estimated. Two stun guns and smoke grenades were recovered from protestersRobert Mecea
    MORE ON:
    BLACK LIVES MATTER
    Owners of popular NYC pizza shop step down amid allegations of racism
    White mom forces kids to kneel, pray to black women in viral TikTok
    Liberal amnesia about last summer's riots
    Biden, Harris take heat for claiming double standard by cops in US Capitol siege
    Eight people were arrested Friday night when a group of 150 Black Lives Matter protesters smashed windows and graffitied the storefronts of Lower Manhattan chain stores and banks, police sources said.

At least two Starbucks, five banks and a Duane Reade had their windows busted, causing an estimated $100,000 in damage.
    Police recovered two stun guns, smoke grenades, and burglary and graffiti tools.

https://www.bet.com/news/national/20...felonies.html#!

Social media is coming to the aid of Tianna Arata, a California-based Black Lives Matter organizer, who was arrested after a protest last month and is now facing some serious charges.

TRENDING

Go Awf!: Cardi B Breaks The Internet With An Ab-Revealing Leather Outfit And A $4K Louis Vuitton Bag
    Plus, see all the other times she styled in the hottest fashions.

Arata was arrested by the San Luis Obispo police department on July 21 after she organized a protest that allegedly resulted in vandalism. The hashtag #FreeTianna has since gone viral.

According to a statement released by authorities, the SLOPD police chief contacted the 20-year-old before the protest to ensure it would be peaceful. That protest ended up turning into a march of about 300, police say, that blocked Highway 101 and stopped traffic for nearly an hour.

A passenger vehicle was allegedly damaged and its rear window was smashed, with the glass falling on a four-year-old passenger in the back seat. Arata was later arrested as protesters began to leave.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...icago-n2574108

BLM Activists Defend Rioting in Chicago
    Cortney O'BrienCortney O'Brien| @obrienc2|Posted: Aug 11, 2020 2:00 PM

BLM Activists Defend Rioting in Chicago
    Source: AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast

The violence in Chicago was so severe this weekend that city officials had to lift the drawbridges and close freeway exits to prevent access to and further damage to the downtown area the following night. Over 100 people were arrested in the Sunday riots, and over a dozen police officers were injured. Rioters broke into a Tesla dealership, Walgreens, and several other stores.

Yet, if you ask some Black Lives Matter Chicago activists, they'd loot again. The group held a rally on Monday in support of the violent mob that tore up businesses all across the city, likening the looting to "reparations."

"I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats," said BLM organizer Ariel Atkins. "That makes sure that person has clothes. Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance."

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/08...library-books/

DECEMBER 8, 2020 By Tristan Justice
    Chattanooga-area Black Lives Matter leader Cameron “C-Grimey” Williams, who was arrested in July and charged with inciting a riot which hindered passage of an emergency vehicle, has now been placed on administrative leave from his library job for burning conservative books.

Christina Sacco, a spokeswoman for the Chattanooga Public Library told the Chattanooga Times Free Press on Friday that Williams, who served as a services coordinator, has been placed on a five-day leave.

According to U.S. News and World Report, Williams posted a video on Instagram last week burning copies of books authored by Ann Coulter and President Donald Trump while blaring “FDT” by YG and Nipsey Hussle in the background, a protest anthem of the left. Sacco told the Times Free Press that library officials were told of another video destroying more books.

Williams decried the idea he did anything wrong, claiming he followed proper protocol and called whoever reporte
    White privilege is feeling entitled to compare a coup attempt with racial justice protests.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jerome For This Post:

Taichiliberal (01-14-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-13-2021)

15. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why do you call it a shithole? Too many negroes?
    Alaska or Hawaii. Only livable states left.

I Bless you my child

16. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,478 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sounds pretty racist to me. Why do you call it a shithole? Too many negroes?
    Only fucking morons make this about where people choose to live.

Have you similarly attacked the non-US citizen living under an authoritarian king who never, ever complains about Thailand's military/monarchistic tyranny but spits all over the United States, sometimes to the applause of RWNJs?

Do you support unregistered foreign agents spreading hate to divide Americans? Tom is a lot closer to China than I am and even you. Has it ever crossed your mind that the real threat isn't a retired couple in Michigan, but an unregistered foreign agent working out of an authoritarian shithole?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

18. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    No, no, no, no. This is what happens when you spew racial slurs at the top of your lungs to a group of POC. It wasn't because of your skin color.
    It does happen.

My former neighbor a son of Danish immigrants was beaten up everyday in the Bronx for being White.

My anti Racist ex co worker of Italian & German heritage was chased down in Mohegan Lake by Blacks who called him s a white piece of chit.

My Vietnam Veteran Polish American uncle was beaten up & robbed in Port Chester., by Blacks.

My Irish great uncle was also beaten up & robbed by Blacks in Yonkers.

19. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,496 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    It's what happens when you're jogging thru a section of a park you didn't know was designated "blacks only".

20. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

White privilege is the product of white envy.
    Poor whites are acting as if they don’t need to borrow money lmao.

I just received a $250,000 ppe loan and my prior $30k ppe loan was forgiven! I don’t even have to pay that shit back.

What those who criticize Stone fail to recognize is the power of OPM. Which is why they hate Trump.

Example, one year my biz made 400,000 dollars and my tax was 20k. I got it down to 10k. I guess they don’t teach that in school bp?

Btcihes please.

I Bless you my child

21. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RomanDmowski View Post
    It does happen.

My former neighbor a son of Danish immigrants was beaten up everyday in the Bronx for being White.

My anti Racist ex co worker of Italian & German heritage was chased down in Mohegan Lake by Blacks who called him s a white piece of chit.

My Vietnam Veteran Polish American uncle was beaten up & robbed in Port Chester., by Blacks.

My Irish great uncle was also beaten up & robbed by Blacks in Yonkers.
    It's what happens when you're jogging thru a section of a park you didn't know was designated "blacks only".

Based on your behaviors here, I'm quite confident that you and all of those you know deserved it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerome For This Post: